• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

Have been doing some major work on my town tonight. I have setup the layout for my entire fruit orchard, town dump and shopping area, and even villager house placement. All that's left to do is a metric ton of path placement and then the joy of planting 400+ bushes and pumpkins.
Ew6AAPNUYAElyZy.jpg
Ew6AAPTVgAEgZ0U.jpg
Ew5_QAqVgAIH2DK.jpg

3/19

With the big new update, I was brought back to the game! I don't remember everythig I did, but...
  • Got the second Pro design app upgrade. With that, I rearranged some of the pro designs and downloaded some standees to try them out, placing them around the island.
  • Finished removing pumpkins from the old patch, which will be replaced with...something like a motel or something, I'm not sure yet.
  • With the new slots, I decied to try out that famous "The Path", using nine slots. It's used in the forest area of my island, and looks better than the stock path I used before this.
  • Re-arranged basement of my house to include an arcade machine standee with fake walls behind it that let me stand behind the machines, to funny effect. This unfortunately messed up the stage, which now only has a single microphone and spotlight...
  • I was happy with the return of custom umbrellas, so I created my own and uploaded it!
  • Mario pipes were added, one by my house and another in the forest, letting me quickly travel there without having to vault over the X-shaped river. Raised land was built around the pipes to hide them, with my eighth incline built beside the former to make hopping into it more convenient.
  • Changed Mary (alt. character)'s outfit to prepare for her birthday tomorrow.
  • My whole living room was redesigned with a city/road theme. It isn't as convenient as my previous layout, but I felt a change was really needed.
Ew6MafDU8AA5nTj

Today I started a new island

Its the counterpart to my first island (I still have my first island, 2 switches) which is called spring so I named it autumn

Orange airport and orange fruit
Villagers are sterling and frita

I made it my mission to get cast master out of the way straight away so I did. Got enough bells from the fish to pay off the house tomorrow which is nice.

Upgraded my bag space, got the better tools diy and the tool ring

Caught a tarantula

Placed the museum

Very productive first day

I played NH for the first time in a while today, it's been too long! Today I...
  • Redeemed nook miles for the additional custom design slots and design apps
  • Did some weeding
  • Looked for some new custom designs
  • Added a bunch of stuff to storage that was scattered around my island
  • Bought a new transitional/spring outfit
  • Dug for fossils
  • Yeeted some flowers to Nooks
  • Collected my mail

• opened the mail
  • donated the Proper Painting to the museum
  • introduced myself to Wolfgang
  • spoke to all my other villagers and gave Bluebear a gift, received a bamboo screen wall in return
  • was gifted a throwback container by Fauna
  • returned a lost item to Sherb, he gave me a denim cap in return
  • visited the shops
  • chopped wood, hit rocks and dug fossils
  • watered the flowers and got rid of a few more that had begun spreading too much
  • popped some balloons
  • completed some Nook Miles tasks and redeemed a few miles
  • did a bit of storage clearing out in my house
  • caught a few bugs, including a tarantula this evening
  • attended the KK Slider concert with Wolfgang and Raymond, received KK Lament

Check the mail this morning and got some pirate pants from Gulivarrr, which I totally spelled his name wrong yesterday. 🤣

Resident Services is now upgraded and built the campsite today and placed it in a nice spot. Did the daily chores as usual and bought a flowery painting from Redd today.

I visisted my island after a very long time.......

....and I mean after a *very* long time because I spent the day cleaning up all the Halloween decorations I still had lying outside of my villager's houses (;^-^)

I finally set up that “painting & mimosas” spot on the beach 🤣 I also cleared the rest of that beach from all the hybrids so that I can finally figure out what to do with it 🤔 A friend came by for the first time and I gave her a tour! And finally, I grew a couple of black hybrids and set out the green mums around my park~

i got judy's photo again and i literally donno what to do with it 😅

i then spent the entire day gifting the sanrio villagers new outfits and while i didn't get any photos in return, i still enjoyed seeing them all dressed up in the cutest things 😊

also i finally cleared out my storage by dumping all my unwanted stuff on my sister's island, like it was mainly gold and zodiac items so she was cool with it haha

3/20 (Start of year 2! Whoo!)
• Gathered up some fruit to sell!
• Made an anniversary post on the bulletin board!
• Attended Slider's show, and specifically requested Welcome Horizons for the occasion. (I'm just glad I didn't accidentally mistype it 😆 )
• Picked out and wrapped presents to deliver tomorrow!
• Checked out more designs!
• Changed some furniture around in the main room of my house.

happy anniversary animal crossing new horizons!
did a bunch of little things today
  • completed a lot of trades to get some sanrio furniture
  • finished decorating the little courtyard in shika's home - her house serves as a japanese inn, and the courtyard was supposed to look like those internal gardens you can find in some older/traditional japanese homes. I used some new frog themed furniture, mainly the bridge, lanterns, walls, and a little frog snack, and filled the rest of the space with an assortment of potted plants
  • rearranged some furniture in the reception area as well
  • dug out and sold some fossils - I'll eventually stop digging them when they show up in places I like since I'm done donating fossils to the museum
  • downloaded a new set of custom designs for the roads in the city area. I replaced the ones I had with simple custom designs that took up fewer slots but now that we have so many more slots I finally downloaded a full street set, complete with three stop / caution road signs. It took up 15 slots in total and I'm quite pleased with how it turned out.
  • collected a bunch of normal wood and bamboo for some DIYs
  • took pictures of completed areas, and a few pictures for the one year anniversary thread

Finally dug up the last of the excess flowers. Just a few adjustments left to do on the southwest corner of the island for me to be fully finished.

Let someone adopt Anabelle. They gave me several DIYs and a Termite mound that I needed as thanks.

Listened to a random KK song. Making progress towards the milestone.

a belated happy anniversary, everyone! <3

march 20th
ʚϊɞ | checked the mail; received a headband from whitney and the items that i ordered!
ʚϊɞ | dug up my daily fossils and money spot
ʚϊɞ | collected materials
ʚϊɞ | talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - received a figure-skating dress and deirdre’s photo in return!! 🥺
ʚϊɞ | checked the recycling bin
ʚϊɞ | collected my daily bonus nook miles
ʚϊɞ | hung out with @Midoriya! 💚
ʚϊɞ | ordered some items
ʚϊɞ | did some fishing and bug catching
ʚϊɞ | did a trade
ʚϊɞ | crafted a fishing rod
ʚϊɞ | customized zucker’s and deirdre’s photos
ʚϊɞ | sold stuff
ʚϊɞ | got “k.k. jongara” from mr. slider
ʚϊɞ | checked the shops;
ʚϊɞ | completed some nook mile achievements

• opened the mail and placed a couple of orders
  • visited the shops
  • did quite a lot of custom design downloads to change up some paths around my island
  • spoke to all my villagers, gave gifts to Bluebear and Wolfgang
  • agreed to give Cookie a fitness tank, received a hamster cage in return
  • watered the flowers
  • popped a couple of balloons
  • decided to go diving and give Pascal a visit, collected a pearl
  • chopped wood, hit rock and dug fossils
  • had fossils assessed and sold
  • crafted and customised some items
  • did a bit more decorating on one of the beach rocks, adding a few more furniture items to a little art area on it
  • caught and sold a few fish
  • completed some Nook Miles tasks

☆ Checked the mail this morning and got a couple of items, one from the HHA and another I believe from a random villager. It will be the last two items, as my home is now fully upgraded.
☆ Bought out Timmy and Tommy’s shop so I can continue cataloging the items/wallpaper and floorings.
☆ Did the daily chores of digging up fossils, picking up branches, etc.
☆ Talked to all five of my villagers and did a delivery for Tutu to Mira and Mira got back her workout shirt. (Forgot what is was called.) 🤔
☆ Went and participated in the campsite opening. Hopefully tomorrow the first camper will be someone good.
☆ Borrowed my mom’s game and Switch and went to her island to catch a peacock butterfly, which was a success. Just need one more bug and March is all good with catching everything. ☺️

I'll be completing the museum again for my second town so I spent the day collecting all the available March fish and bugs

My luck is terrible..or good depending on your point of view. I used about 70 fish bait and found 3 String Fish before finally finding a Char and Golden Trout

-

And as for my primary town, I finally got around to catching those last 2 Deep Sea Creatures us Northern Hemisphere players needed

2021032121042200-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

2021032121055300-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

I finally decorated my basement and made it into a little cafe (my house is a cafe/library with my only living space being a loft apartment on the top floor)

I also traded for a bunch of stone so I could finish building all the rocks I needed for the rock garden, now I just need to decorate it.

march 21st
ʚϊɞ | checked the mail; received a yellow-cosmos bag from sprinkle, letters from whitney, the HHA and margie and items that i ordered!
ʚϊɞ | dug up my daily fossils and money spot
ʚϊɞ | collected materials
ʚϊɞ | talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - received a cassette player
ʚϊɞ | checked the recycling bin; found a pajama dress and a tree’s bounty arch!
ʚϊɞ | collected my daily bonus nook miles
ʚϊɞ | sold stuff
ʚϊɞ | did a few trades
ʚϊɞ | crafted some items for people and a shovel for myself
ʚϊɞ | tt’d deirdre out
ʚϊɞ | did some fishing
ʚϊɞ | shot down balloons and got a knit hat and a pan flute diy
ʚϊɞ | went island hopping and invited cleo on my 24th ticket!
ʚϊɞ | checked the shops
ʚϊɞ | completed some nook mile achievements

Last edited:
So....I once again got incredibly lucky with my campsite.

I swear I'm not doing any shenanigans but the last 2 villagers were Ankha and Whitney, both of whom I allowed to move in.

I've struck up quite a liking for Whitney so I think she will be long-term! Ankha on the otherhand is lovely but I don't think she fits on my island and, of course, I got the perfect replacement today ~ Apollo! So he'll be moving in soon!

The cranky I actually had in mind for my next villager lol

lucky me :)

Back