• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

i've finally set myself some goals to accomplish before i pull the trigger and reset to stop myself from doing it on a whim so in the past 24 hours i have:
- caught the two diving creatures i was missing for the month! (thank god that spider crab wasn't as bad as i thought it'd be)
- crafted a whole ton of flimsy axes and broke them to try and unlock the golden axe recipe
- made a ton of fish bait and attempted to find the stringfish (this was not an accomplishment but i want pity)
- talked to my villagers for the first time in a while
- did Label's fashion check

I just managed to get my first villager photo in New Horizons hehe

I gave Raymond a phonograph because his house is a little sad without music and he gave me his photo in return, I'm quite pleased as he's been on my island since the beginning, basically. :blush:

Just have to get the rest of my OGs photographs!

• opened the mail
  • visited the shops
  • spoke to all my villagers, gave gifts to Bluebear and Wolfgang
  • chopped wood, hit rocks and dug fossils
  • had fossils assessed and sold
  • caught and sold a few more fish
  • did a little more island decorating
  • changed a few in-game paths to some custom designed paths
  • was gifted some book stands by Fauna
  • visited Harvs Island to do some room decorating to get some inspiration for redecorating some rooms in my house, mainly the kitchen
  • watered the flowers
  • popped some balloons
  • planted a couple of trees
  • crafted a few items
  • completed some Nook Miles tasks and redeemed some miles

I'll be trying to be posting daily on this thread! I hope some of you do too!

Let us know what you did today! Even minor things such as plant new trees if you want! Anything is welcome!

Well on my new leaf version of animal crossing I done a few villager changes, made new corners of my island themed and collected a bunch of themed items I missed in previous events.

On my new horizon I landscaped, made a map, built a new little campsite area, built a fossil dig with a skeleton and piano. But most of all I went around, picked all of my flowers, bought new flowers and seeds for a new field area I've been imagining for a while and a new watefall, I only have 2 on the island so I thought a third one would settle in nicely with the rest of it.

Not a lot. I had someone come by for 5 old tires that they needed and just walked around lol. Oh, I caught a Coelacanth randomly while it was raining. Other than that, I really didn't do a lot today.

I moved the graveyard on my gothic island. I still don't like the placement of it. I'm kind of unsatisfied with the placement of several elements on this island. I think I have the right features and elements but they are not in the right places. It makes me want to reset but my character has a lot of DIYs and also, it would take forever to move all her important items to my other islands.

☆ Talked to all my villagers today and did the daily chores of digging up fossils, picking up branches, etc.
☆ Got my first camper in today and it turns out it was Rodney. Not really who I wanted, but I will admit his color scheme would fit perfectly with my island theme and he is two of my top favorite colors. So I’ll decided later if I really want him or not.
☆ Placed the rest of the plots of houses down and went island hunting for a snooty and cranky and found Julia, who’s a favorite. I’ll then search for a couple other random villagers to fill out my island with the remaining residents.
☆ Caught the last bug I needed for the month of March, so one month down, eleven more to go. 🥰

I received Rodeo's photo. Can't remember if I already posted that. But it's earned photo #110. Now I'm working on Opal, Tom, Tiffany, and Rowan in addition to trying to earn 2nd photos from Audie and Judy.

march 22nd
ʚϊɞ | checked the mail; received a letter from fuchsia!
ʚϊɞ | dug up my daily fossils and money spot
ʚϊɞ | collected materials
ʚϊɞ | cleo moved in today! i’m excited to get to know her :’)
ʚϊɞ | talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got a detective hat in return
ʚϊɞ | caught a wharf roach for pashmina and got a mrs. flamingo as the reward
ʚϊɞ | checked the recycling bin
ʚϊɞ | collected my daily bonus nook miles
ʚϊɞ | sold stuff
ʚϊɞ | did a few trades
ʚϊɞ | crafted a flimsy axe
ʚϊɞ | did some fishing, bug catching and diving
ʚϊɞ | shot down a balloon and got a bamboo doll diy
ʚϊɞ | helped out gullivarrr
ʚϊɞ | checked the shops
ʚϊɞ | completed some nook mile achievements

- Moved flowers to different areas
- Traded
- Downloaded new codes on Ables app
- Planted bushes
- Ordered items via nooks
- Crafted and customized items
- Invited amiibo character
- Cleaned up island

Today I managed to unlock terraforming and bought alll the permits! I worked on the entrance to my island, using the awesome path and placing some lamps, swinging bench, I also want to put some bench there but I don't have any DIY recipes for them yet. I mean, I don't have a lot of DIY recipes xD

• opened the mail
  • visited the shops
  • chopped wood, hit rocks and dug fossils
  • had fossils assessed and sold, along with a bunch of seashells from the beach
  • spoke to all my villagers, gave gifts to Bluebear and Wolfgang, received Bluebears photo :giggle:
  • returned a lost item to Judy, received a silk shirt
  • watered the flowers
  • moved some lily of the valleys
  • popped a couple of balloons
  • caught and sold some bugs
  • crafted some fences
  • did a little more island decoration, created another small sitting area near the back of the island
  • dug up some flowers on my peninsula that were growing out of control
  • completed some Nook Miles tasks and redeemed some more miles

I invited Annalise to the campsite again and crafted a birdbath for her. Tomorrow I’m going to decide if I replace Kitty with her. I’m a little bored of Kitty.

- Invited Dom to move in.
- Finally got around to catching a tarantula for the museum.
- Figured out how Nookazon works and whether I'd use it in the future.
- Began prepping Marshal to move out; will probably wait until my friend has an open plot for him.
- Told Octavian as I was mystery island hopping to be patient as I have his amiibo and am just waiting for the right time for he to move in.

- remade the beach end cafe to a cinnamoroll one.
- began hashing out plans to demolish an area
- replaced all 112 replaceable bushes in my town to the new tea olives for the season
- redecorated the hybrid park

march 23rd
ʚϊɞ | checked the mail; received a pirate-treasure chest from gullivarrr and a letter from zucker!
ʚϊɞ | dug up my daily fossils and money spot
ʚϊɞ | collected materials
ʚϊɞ | got a dark bamboo rug diy from my daily diy bottle
ʚϊɞ | had a camper today; it was buzz! i didn’t invite him but i found it cute that such a tough lookin’ villager was holding a lollipop when i walked in :p
ʚϊɞ | talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got a top hat in return
ʚϊɞ | checked the recycling bin; found a rusted part and a cardboard box
ʚϊɞ | collected my daily bonus nook miles
ʚϊɞ | sold stuff
ʚϊɞ | worked on my neighbourhood area a bit
ʚϊɞ | shot down a balloon and got 5 clay
ʚϊɞ | ordered some sweatpants (pink)
ʚϊɞ | did some bug catching
ʚϊɞ | checked the shops
ʚϊɞ | completed some nook mile achievements

I finally filled in a little restaurant with some pink hyacinths I had been breeding added some fountains to my museum layout and started on another cafe!

Visited another Island and bought Art from Redd.

I earned about 2.5 million selling a single inventory full of Turnips. Also bought a new color Sewing Machine and Rotary Phone during the trip. 2.5 million left to go for final milestone.

Dug up Flowers that grew from yesterday's rain. Then, it started raining again...

Checked my mail and logged some catalog items friends have sent me.
Sent out items to help a friend's catalog and bought more sanrio items
Bought a real beautiful statue from Redd
Check Able Sisters for new clothes but no luck so far
Gave gifts to some of my cycling villagers and they've been helping me finish off two clothing sets
Combed the beach for seashells to wrap up for villagers

Back