• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

july 26th
have to do a bit of catching up again. 😅

checked the mail; received a beige long plaid skirt from margie!
dug up my daily fossils and money spot
collected my daily weeds, tree branches and rock materials
checked to see what shells were washed up on the beach
got a giant teddy bear diy from my daily diy bottle
had a camper today; checked to see who it was and it was snake! i didn’t invite him, but he’s cuter than i preciously thought :’o
talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got a yellow desert-princess outfit from merengue, a purple steampunk costume from del and bruce’s photo!! 🥳😭💙
delivered a package to whitney for merengue and got a brown frugal dress in return
did some fishing and bug catching
crafted a net
customized bruce’s photo and added it to my photo wall
checked the recycling bin
collected my daily bonus nook miles and checked nook shopping
commissioned a ribbon eel model from c.j.
checked the shops
completed some nook mile achievements

july 27th
checked the mail; received a ribbon eel model from c.j.!
checked to see what shells were washed up on the beach and found a giant clam
got a large cardboard boxes diy from my daily diy bottle
talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got a clay furnace from del and a natural tatami bed from merengue
did some fishing, bug catching and diving
got a pearl from pascal
shot down a balloon and got a bidet
put some stuff into storage
sold stuff
helped out gulliver
checked the shops

july 28th
checked the mail; received red work boots from del and a pink veil from gulliver!
checked to see what shells were washed up on the beach and found a giant clam
got a log pack diy from my daily diy bottle
talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got a grey detective hat from merengue and black-brick flooring from del
caught a whale shark for del and got a green sewing machine in return
crafted a shovel
harvested my pear trees
there was a new message on the bulletin board; checked to see what it was and it was an announcement for next month’s fireworks shows!
checked the recycling bin; found a rusted part
checked to see what redd was selling and bought a genuine detailed painting
checked the shops

july 29th
checked the mail; received a letter from marty and a genuine detailed painting from redd!
checked to see what shells were washed up on the beach
got a log round table diy from my daily diy bottle
talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got a cute blue wall from merengue and a blue astro dress from del
delivered a package to del for merengue and got a pink shorts outfit in return
delivered a package to sprinkle for merengue and got a red fitness tank in return
sold stuff
commissioned a walking leaf model from flick
checked the shops; bought 10 pieces of green wrapping paper from nook’s

-Just remembered there was a camper yesterday and I totally forgot to check who it was :/
-Gave away a genuine wistful painting to someone who was looking for it :D
-Got my first orange hybrid rose and hyacinth!
-Did some gardening
-Gave presents to every villager
-Used my new golden watering can to water some flowers. Hopefully I can get some new hybrids soon
-Got some more diys that I already have. Probably going to give them away as well
-Did some trading
-My plank incline has finished! Now I can get to most of my island without a ladder
-CJ came today! He came just in time because it was drizzling rain yesterday and I was in a fishing mood so I fished up a coelacanth. It was coincidentally the third I have in stock so I was able to commission him to make a model today 😊
-I found a 'what was this again?' bag. Asked Erik about it and he said it should be Judy's. She took it and gave me a wrestler's uniform
-Found Wisp and scared him into pieces. He gave me a blue corner that I sold to Nook's.

july 30th
checked the mail; received a purple shaded floor lamp from beau, a pink digital alarm clock from merengue and a walking leaf model from flick!
checked to see what shells were washed up on the beach and found 2 giant clams
got a cool hyacinth crown diy from my daily diy bottle
had a camper today; checked to see who it was and it was diva! i didn’t invite her, but she’s pretty :’)
talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got navy blue fishing waders from del and a purple instant-muscles suit from merengue
caught a great white shark for merengue and got a green milkmaid dress in return
tt’d bruce out
crafted a fishing rod
harvested my pear trees
went island hopping and invited bunnie on my 11th ticket! 🥰💗
checked the recycling bin; found a black streetlamp, a black baggy shirt, 3 iron nuggets, a sapling, a cedar sapling, a red-tulip bag, a bingo wheel, white holey socks, 3 pieces of clay, light parquet flooring and a perforated-board wall
helped out gullivarrr
checked the shops

Another very short play session for me today:
-watered the flowers by my house
-Emerging from my house area I decided to swap the location of some trees around and actually I like it better now!
-Checked out both shops, didn't buy anything today
-Gave some wrapped fruits to Flo, she gave me a soft-serve hat
-Caught a couple more bugs that I need for models!
-The Nook shopping app was selling K.K. Moody which I don't have yet apparently so I ordered that
-Talked to my villagers, everyone is hyped for fireworks
-Completed just a few Nook miles tasks

Just started playing again recently and have to catch up on all the events I missed. Next is to do the wedding event to get the new items

- Did the museum stamp event to get the art plaque
- Collected shells off the beach
- Downloading some fish and crab crates designs
- Removed some random furniture from the beach
- Talked to my villagers
- Laid down some paths

Wasn't able to post for a little while due to my internet being out, and I just got my records caught up. As promised, here's the picture of the finished Robot Hero:
20210731_215029.jpg

And now, here's my reports from 7/24 to today 👍

7/24 (Rex's Birthday & Bug-Off!)
• Recieved one tailor's ticket in the mail from Label (dang it, I knew it 😑 )
• Collected star fragments from the beach! By the end of it, I'd collected 17 regular frags and two Leo frags.
• Attended Rex's birthday party with Patty; he seemed to really like his present! 😃
• Crafted a mums wand!
• Ended up gathering up and seeking a lot of seashells.
• Participated in the Bug-Off no less than 20 times (Even though I have all of the rewards, my internet decided to konk out on me, so I kept going to kill time) . Ended up having to make 2 replacement nets. (Highest amount of bugs caught in one round is 13!)
• Chopped some wood, both to replenish my materials and to make replacement tools.
• Practically cleaned out the recycle bin.
• Put a LOT of bells into savings.
• Redeemed my Bug-Off points for 20 prizes. (Which I ended up selling off)
• Picked out and wrapped gifts to deliver tomorrow.

7/25 (internet's still out 😭 )
• Today's HHA S-rank puts us at 238,439 points, the same as last week.
• Recieved a thank-you gift in the mail from Rex.
• Captured a scorpion that was lurking about in the flower gardens near Gayle's house.
• Found a bottle on the beach with a message from Fang inside!
• Delivered the gifts! (Many ended up sent through the mail, as the recipients were busy attending Slider's show.)
• Chatted with Pekoe (Kitty and Pashmina were at Slider's show, and I couldn't find Patty anywhere)
• Hit rocks in search of gold nuggets.
• The Museum's unofficial Beetle Club Fight Night pitted the Hercules against the Giraffe; Hercules stood victorious.
• Attended Slider's show; he played Space K.K.

7/26 (Net's STILL out... 😒 )
• Went fishing for collectible specimens.
• Found a lost bag near Marshal's house. After asking around, I was able to get it back to its owner: Rex.
• C.J. was here today, this time with a Big Fish challenge. Upon completion, I brought him three guppies for a collectible. As I continued hunting for collectible specimens, I sold anything I didn't need to him.
• Chatted with Patty, Kitty, Pekoe, and Pashmina.
• Accidentally startled Marshal out of a nap by bumping into a tree nearby.
• Made and used a lot of fish bait.
• Put a lot of bells into savings.

7/27 (STILL. OUT. 😑)
• Recieved some unusually charming letters in the mail from my villagers (which did improve my mood a bit). 💜
• Took the guppy model out of the mail.
• Chatted with Patty, Pekoe, and Pashmina (who I ended up selling a black bass to). Couldn't find Kitty anywhere...
• Kicks was here, so I bought a few items from him that I didn't have so that I could catalogue them. Ended up being an expensive visit.
• Bought a few items from the Able Sister's that I didn't have so that I could catalogue them.
• Cleared out some storage space.

7/28 (logged in late, net's FINALLY back on)
• Made a mad dash for the Able's to check out their inventory before they closed.
• Delivered the gifts! (Most of them, that is...)
• Saharah was here, so I "paid" her a visit.
• Chatted with Patty, Pekoe, and Kitty (couldn't find Pashmina anywhere...)
• An announcement for thre upcoming fireworks shows has appeared on the bulletin board!

7/29 (short day)
• Leif was visiting today (although I didn't buy anything from him).
• Chatted with Pashmina, Patty, Pekoe, and Kitty.
• Delivered the two gifts I couldn't deliver yesterday (once again, sorry Pashmina and Plucky 😣 )
• Ran into Wisp for the first time in a while; after helping him out, I received some athletic shorts as a reward.

7/30 (late day, also raining)
• Made a mad dash for the Able's to check out their inventory before they closed.
• Also bought a few items from the Able Sister's that I didn't have so that I could catalogue them.
• Chatted with Patty, Pashmina, and Pekoe (couldn't find Kitty anywhere...)
• Gullivarrr washed up on the beach again; I found his phone practically tangled up in the safety nets at the northwest corner of the map.

7/31 (another late login)
• Recieved a sea captain's coat in the mail from Gullivarrr, this time in red!
• Chatted with Pashmina, Patty, Pekoe, and briefly with Kitty (as she was at Slider's show).
• Removed some excess flower growth from yesterday's rainfall.
• Apparently, there was a meteor shower tonight, according to Gayle and Patty (I must not've paid enough attention to Isabelle's report...)
• Found a message from Mathilda in a bottle that washed up on shore!
• Attended Slider's show; he played K.K. Lament.

(Edit on 8/1: realized I'd accidentally put the wrong date on 7/31, my bad folks)

Last edited:
Short day today
-Nook's morning turnip price was 63 but it shot (a little) up to 131 in the afternoon
-Bought imperial bed and blue striped surfboard from Nook's Cranny
-Checked the recycling bin but there wasn't anything except some tree starts
-Today's visitor is K.k. I said I was in a happy mood and he played Neapolitan
-Tonight was a very, very clear sky with absolutely no clouds in sight so I thought for sure Celeste is going to be here for once. She wasn't.
-Got my coelacanth model from CJ. It's a lot smaller and less impressive than I previously imagined

it rained really hard so fished some but lost my streak again whoops
actually remembered to attend kk sliders concert
not too much of an eventful day tbh

july 31st
checked the mail; received a purple/yellow jester costume from marty and a blue sea captain’s coat from gullivarrr
checked to see what shells were washed up on the beach and found 2 giant clams
got an ironwood cupboard diy from my daily diy bottle
welcomed bunnie to the island!! she’s so precious 🥺💗
talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got a navy blue victorian dress from merengue and a plasma ball from del
did some fishing, bug catching and diving
crafted a shovel
got a pearl from pascal
planted a few flowers
invited bunnie to harv’s island to unlock her poster
put some stuff into storage
checked the recycling bin; found a rusted part and green vinyl flooring
listened to a k.k. slider performance and received a copy of k.k. ballad
checked the shops
completed some nook mile achievements and 100% completed the ‘flower power’ achievement!!

Last edited:
I was seriously thinking about resetting my old island because I had done a lot of waterscaping and not liked it but I restrained myself and decided to solve the problems without resetting. I time traveled back to November 2020 in hopes of getting some maple or mush recipes while doing all the fixing but of course, I have had many present balloons but no recipes. But it's nice to see how the island looks for autumn when designing since the yellow grass is my least favorite.

It's coming along okay. And, I'm sure it will take less time to get water features that I like than it would to move everything to my other island and reset this one. This character and the secondary character have tons of DIYs, money, villager photos, items, materials, Raymond, Reneigh, etc etc. It would take a loooonnnnggg time to move it all and move it back.

Decorated my campsite after putting it off for the last week or so which I’m now relatively pleased with. I then moved a load of flowers to the beach so I can decorate around Stonehenge that I hope will also become rock garden in the future. 🤞🏻

Finally got Kid Cat to move in. I'm want to have some previous characters I love, but leave room for new ones. Working on Mitzi now, followed by Fang...Anchovy...maybe Poncho.

- emptied out storage
- checked the mail
- sold some stuff to Nook's
- deposited bells at residential services
- walked through museum
- went fishing
- talked to Judy and Rudy

Back