• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

-Daisy Mae visited today! Price was 98 which was a little high but I bought a bunch of them anyways
-Was dropping turnips onto the ground and I forgot the buttons aren't the same as furniture so I pushed the bottom one and I ate 10 turnips :/ It's like eating money
-Someone came visiting for Daisy Mae and gave me a genuine motherly statue ^^
-Shot a balloon and it was a brown rattan armchair! I already have a couple but I like them a lot
-Caught a couple of scallops but Pascal never showed up :unsure: He hasn't show up in a week or so and I'm pretty sure I have more than enough room in my pockets
-Did some trading
-Was giving away some items and this person had their pockets full so they dropped 99,000 bells for me haha
-Gave away some diys that I already know
-Attended the night firework show! It was really fun to watch and participate in the raffle. I got a tweeter, two balloons, a cotton candy and 2 boba teas (which I love) so I'll probably keep one of them in my pocket
-It's another Celeste-less night but I think the firework made up for it

-Watered the flowers outside my house
-Checked the mail, collected the K.K song I ordered and also received presents from Peewee and "mom"
-Visited both shops
-Talked to my villagers
-Gave some wrapped fruits to Flo and she FINALLY gave me her photo 🥳

After 7pm...
-The fireworks!!!
-Ètoile gave me a blue sparkler, so sweet
-Spent a lot of time at Redd's raffle to try to get those new food items

8/1 (first Fireworks Show of the season!)
• (Realized I logged in a bit late, and would have to reschedule the gift-giving to tomorrow)
• Today's HHA S-rank puts us at 238,439 points, the same as last week.
• Changed into my firework-viewing outfit! (I'll post a picture next week)
• Collected a few star frags from the beach! Also found two large frags and a Leo frag!
• Recieved a sparkler from Marina!
• Realized I'd have to change up the fireworks a bit (as I'd moved a bunch of patterns around on my phone since last August...)
• Pulled AT LEAST 30 tickets at Redd's raffle.
• Ate and drank some of my new treats and had fun with the goodies I'd recieved!
• Also put a lot of bells into savings.

-Hung out and took pictures with my niece on her island to view the fireworks.
-Spent about 10 K bells on raffle tickets until I ran out of space. I gave my niece the duplicates and then bought some more.
-After heading home, I tried to make a boba stall in front of Ables Shop but I'm not too certain about the location.
-Moved the location of my cotton candy stall and am pleased with it's new location.
-Bought a Serene painting from Redd.
-Finally, I bought a white laptop for the boba shop and a natural climbing wall for Rowan's yard.

I've finished catching every deep sea critter, fish, and bug that is currently available (minus the flea) in the Northern Hemisphere on my second island.

I'm having no luck getting a flea to spawn.

august 1st
checked the mail; received letters from the bank of nook, the HHA and a green old sewing machine from margie!
dug up my daily fossils and money spot
collected my daily weeds, tree branches and rock materials
checked to see what shells were washed up on the beach
got a fossil doorplate diy from my daily diy bottle
talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got a white double sofa from merengue and a yellow intricate wall from del
did some fishing and bug catching
shot down a balloon and got a purple pleather patch skirt
searched for custom designs to use for potential outfit ideas and fireworks
ordered some stuff
celebrated the first fireworks show of the year!! i received a flower bopper from isabelle, bought 13 raffle tickets from redd and obtained all of the new handheld treats + a blue sparkler! 🥳
checked the recycling bin; found a cardboard box
collected my daily bonus nook miles and checked nook shopping
checked daisy mae’s turnip price and decided not to buy any again this week
checked the shops
completed some nook mile achievements

So far Today i: (2nd August)
🎆Did the fireworks event that I missed yesterday!
🔨got the diy I was looking at buying on here thinking I'd never see it.... in my daily diy bottle!
🔨did some trading
🎁gave gifts to my villagers
👗visited the shops!
🏠paid off some more of the houses
🦖gave a eel to the museum and sold my dino bones

Update for the last two days I think

Cleaned out my mail box and one of my extra character mailbox.
Ordered some items to decorate my extra characters house
Moved all the bug and fish models to my extra character's house to free up my main storage
Did some trading to get the rest of the Nook Mile items and some sideways barrels to finish my catalog
Time travel to June to get the rest of the wedding event items
Coco moved out. Started to do island hopping with only 20 nook mile tickets to find a villager or let the void fill the spot. Vesta was an option but I also have her amiibo so I didnt want her to move in. I found Raymond again and decided to take him and decide if I want to keep him later.
Did some terraforming and got rid of my outdoor tea shop/resturant. I decided to put up a volleyball court instead
Move Del's house and laid down some paths
Removed some extra flowers on my beach
Started building a new bridge

-The flowers just outside my house have finally duplicated which means I can stop watering them!
-Harvested a money tree, also just outside my house
-Checked the mail, Axel sent me a fossil
-Looked for today's NPC and it was CJ but I don't need anything from him so I just let him be
-Talked to my villagers
-Found a lost item, it belonged to Erik so I returned it and he gave me a terry-cloth nightcap
-Visited both shops, sold some things at Nooks but did not buy anything today
-Completed some Nook miles tasks
-Spent some more time trying to catch some bugs that I need for models

8/2
• Recieved a pen stand in the mail from ingame Mom!
• Chatted with Pekoe and Patty, got to spend some time in the museum with Pashmina and Kitty (both in the bug exhibit).
• Delivered all of the gifts!
• Marina was thinking about moving away... After wrestling with it for a while, I ending up relenting and agreeing to let her go. I'll admit, I'm going to miss her. (I got her to max friendship and earned her photo, but I'm still sad to see her go).
• Bought a few items from the Able Sister's that I didn't have so that I could catalogue them.
• Flick was here today; I brought him both some bugs to sell and three wasps for a collectible.
• Tonight's Beetle Fight Night pitted the Giant Stag against the Miyama Stag; Miyama proved victorious!

Audie has left my island and I went island hopping today.
I was aiming for either Kyle or Marshal. On my 60th ticket, I got Marshal.

I really liked Audie at first, but sadly, as time passed I really haven't felt the same attachment I get with my other villagers from her.

Sold all the shells, fruit, and fossils (once they were assessed)
Got 2 new DIY recipes
Bought the Twinkling Painting from Redd
Bought some stuff from Nook's Cranny and the Able Sisters

I finally got the flea for my second island, though I may have cheated a bit. I TT'd to June so there were no beetles or cicadas, and picked a raining day so there were no butterflies.

I trapped 4 villagers in the plaza and walked in and out of the Town Hall for about an hour and one spawned.

E759aJZVgAQZx9O.jpg

-Isabelle announced a visitor at the campsite today, it was Derwin whom I don't think I've ever seen before but I did not invite him
-Checked the mail, Erik sent a dynamic painting so I put it in one of the bedrooms of my house
-Label was in the plaza asking for a party outfit so she gave me a morning coat
-Talked to my villagers, Cookie was crafting "stacked magazines"which was a new recipe for me!
-Gave wrapped fruits to Lolly, she gave me a mug
-Checked both shops, bought some more wrapping paper
-Found the glowing spot and planted a money tree
-Completed a few Nook miles tasks
-Spent more time trying to catch some bugs for models, I caught a giant water bug which apparently I did not have before so I donated that to Blathers

I've also seen some of my villagers with the thought bubble lately which is exciting, hopefully Hornsby will ask to move soon and then I will get to go island hopping so fingers crossed for that 🤞

8/3 (Marina's Last Day...)
• Took the wasp model out of the mail.
• Chatted with Kitty, Patty, Pekoe (who had dozed off standing up), and Pashmina (who taught me how to make an apple dress!).
• Gulliver washed up on shore again. It took me a while to find the missing components.
• Found a bottle on the beach with a message from Maddie inside! It's good to know she seems to be doing well, wherever she is!
• Visited Marina and wished her all the best. I'm gonna miss her. 😭
• Made a farewell post for Marina on the bulletin board.
• Redeemed some miles for NMTs for tomorrow's inevitable island-hopping.
• Cleared out some storage space.

Also, the day before, I took this little picture with Marina at Harv's, and then had a bit too much fun editing it:
20210803_232301.jpg

-Went to diving and caught a scallop and Pascal finally showed up for the longest time! Today really is a good day
-Gave a gift to every villager and talked to every one of them a bunch of times. Dunno how long it will take till I get their photos. I read writing them letters & attaching gifts is a good way to increase relationship points so I might try that. Maybe I accidentally swatted them with my net and pushed them around too many times that they won't give me their photos :/
-Bubbles had a flea on her head so I caught it. Seems like fleas especially like her head because I've only seen them spawn on her
-Shot a balloon and it fell into water
-Dug up 5 fossils but none of them are new to the museum
-Was talking to Gayle to bond and she actually gave me a quest to catch a saltwater fish during the talk. Never knew that before
-Rodeo and Moose got into a fight and I delivered an apology gift from Moose to Rodeo. Got a shower wrap gift as thank-you
-Moose was making pitfall seeds so I got the diy from him
-Bought some genuine statues for my museum
-Label came and today's theme is 'fairy tale'. She gave me a thief's costume which looked pretty good but I don't have anything to go with it so I dressed up in my mermaid costume (princess dress, shoes, and shellfish pochette). She seemed to like it
-Talked to Judy and she gave me a quest to catch a stag bug. Funny thing, whenever I have to catch bugs during quests like this or the Bug-off, all of the bugs I'm looking for suddenly disappear. Took me 30 minutes and countless trips around my island to finally find and catch a miyama stag
-Celeste came tonight! Gave me a diy for some kind of wand
-There were a couple of shooting stars tonight but for some reason I see them in the background when I'm doing something but when I position myself right and get into a good spot they disappear. Just like the bugs :/
-Someone came over to sell their turnips (it's 154 this afternoon) and gave me 2 genuine arts that I've been looking for as gifts 🥰

Gave some gifts to villagers
Did some time traveling to get the cheese wheel item because I missed it
Catalog all the nook mile items
Got rid of some sanrio items that were sitting in my inventory
Starting pulling out items I plan on using for my fish market
Decorated my volleyball court area a little bit
Looked up some design patterns to used
Started designing some custom kimonos

august 2nd
fell a bit behind again. 😅

checked the mail; received a red umbrella from audie, a simple mom’s pen stand and items i ordered!
dug up my daily fossils and money spot
collected my daily weeds, tree branches and rock materials
checked to see what shells were washed up on the beach and found a giant clam
got a jungle wall diy from my daily diy bottle
talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got a mango soft-serve lamp from del and merengue’s photo!! 🥳🥰💖
did some fishing, bug catching and diving
crafted a net and a fishing rod
shot down a balloon and got a red chimayo vest
harvested my pear trees
put some stuff into storage
customized merengue’s photo and added it to my photo wall
went to harv’s island to test out an outfit idea
checked the recycling bin
collected my daily bonus nook miles and checked nook shopping
bought rugs from saharah and exchanged 5 tickets for an office wall; sadly didn’t get any new rugs, though :(
checked the shops
completed some nook mile achievements

-Checked the mail, Marshal sent me a kabuki umbrella
-Talked to my villagers
-Got the bonsai shelf DIY from Peewee, another new recipe :)
-Checked out both shops, bought some socks at Able's
-Went looking for today's NPC, it was Gulliver so I woke him up and helped him out
-Completed some Nook Miles tasks
-Spent some more time altering the decoration of my campsite area

Today i: (and yesterday i...)
🏠paid off two upstairs rooms in the houses
👗gifted villagers
🔨made diys and redecorated a crafting room and the start of a witch room
🐪Sahara came and I got many rugs and walls
🔨did some trades with some lovely people on here
🦉managed to get and donate a cicada shell for the island
🦉celest visited on the island and gave the leo DIY
💌collected message in a bottles
🙃made a giant mess of items on the island that will need to be slowly cleaned back up again... oops
❤still no villager photos

Back