• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

Forgot to post for a few days, caught back up.

8/14
• Recieved another blue pirate dress in the mail from Gullivarrr.
• Chatted with Patty (who I noticed was wearing my Punkish Peacoat), Pekoe (found her chilling near the road from the airport), Mathilda (who was getting her exercise in), Pashmina (attending Slider's show), and Kitty (on a shopping spree at the Able's).
• Picked out and wrapped gifts to deliver tomorrow.
• Attended Slider's show; he played Marine Song 2001.

8/15
• Today's HHA S-rank puts us at 239,270 points! (It went up! :D )
• Delivered the gifts!
• Chatted with Patty (chilling in her house), Mathilda (walking along the beach), Kitty (having a drink whilst watching Pashmina fish), Pashmina (trying to fish, but not having much luck), and Pekoe (chilling outside).
• Put on my firework-viewing outfit!
• Checked out more custom designs to kill some time until 7pm.
• Recieved a star bopper from Isabelle.
• Put some bells into savings.
• Enjoyed the show with my residents, and took a few pictures.

8/16 (late day)
• Gulliver washed up on shore again; luckily, it didn't take very long to find the missing phone parts.
• There was a visitor at the campsite today: Bianca the white tiger.
• Chatted with Pashmina (who was checking on Gulliver when I found her), Patty (chilling at home), Pekoe (tending to the flower beds behind Resident Services), Kitty (taking a break under a tree), and Mathilda (who was busy crafting a rose crown).

I picked up New Horizons for the first time in forever to complete a task for Camp Bell Tree, and I managed to catch a new fish. I donated it to Blathers. I also talked to all of my villagers so they didn’t think I forgot about them. It was a nice surprise to catch a new fish. I was just fishing for some different fish for the outdoor aquarium. I wasn’t expecting to find a new species.

I have a lot of cleaning up to do on my island because I did a little time traveling to catch some fish

-Cleaned out my mail box, had lots of sweet letters from my villagers in there
-Dug up some overgrown flowers
-Flick was at my island today outside of my house so I brought him some more bugs that I need models for
-Went to both shops, sold a lot of junk to Nooks
-Bought some outdoor sandals from the Nook Shopping app
-Talked to my villagers (also had to tattle to Isabelle for some catchphrase sharing that I didn't approve of)
-Checked the bulletin board to clean up the notices my time travelling and there was also a birthday reminder posted today! Tipper's birthday is coming up on the 25th so I'll need to work on finding a gift for her
-Caught a couple of sharks because I can't walk past a shark fin without catching it
-Completed some Nook Miles tasks
-Printed off some Nook Miles tickets at Resident Services (just to have them on hand for later)

At long last, I have started to design specific areas for each of my animals, rather just having random furniture near their houses, so it feels semi organised now.

i’m still very much so behind. 😅

august 9th
checked the mail; received a denim overall dress from sprinkle, 3 bamboo shoots from daisy mae and items i ordered!
dug up my daily fossils and money spot
collected my daily weeds, tree branches and rock materials
checked to see what shells were washed up on the beach and found 3 giant clams
got a bamboo lunch box diy from my daily diy bottle
talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got a black giant ribbon from ketchup and a surveillance camera from bunnie
delivered a package to ketchup for bunnie and got a light blue dollhouse dress in return
delivered a package to audie for bunnie and got a gray apron in return
did a trade
sold turnips on someone else’s island
deposited some bells into the ABD
ordered stuff
tt’d merengue out
did some fishing
harvested my pear trees
went island hopping and invited fauna on my 44th ticket!!! 😭🥺💗
put stuff into storage
checked the recycling bin; found natural-block flooring, a blue handcart, 2 saplings, red dot flooring, 6 pieces of clay, a cedar sapling, yellow frilly pants, 3 iron nuggets and a red tea set
collected my daily bonus nook miles and checked nook shopping
bought rugs from saharah and exchanged 5 tickets for a straw wall; got a new rug (shanty mat)! 🥳
checked the shops
completed some nook mile achievements

On the island of autumn (my second island) i just got 5 stars.

Not sure how since my island is fairly empty. Lots of walls though. Like, hundreds of them.

But yay 5 stars

august 10th
checked the mail
checked to see what shells were washed up on the beach and found a giant clam
got a terrarium diy from my daily diy bottle
talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got an orange soccer-uniform top from ketchup and a red hibiscus hairpin from bunnie
caught a dorado for ketchup and got a silver flapper dress in return
caught a migratory locust for bunnie and got a stars jockey uniform in return
did some fishing and bug catching
welcomed fauna to the island! 🥰
crafted a net
ordered an eggplant cow
sold stuff
invited fauna to harv’s island to unlock her poster
checked the recycling bin
helped out gullivarrr
checked the shops; bought 10 pieces of gray wrapping paper from nook’s

Hallelujah!!!
Screenshot_20210817-214634~2.png
Tonight I finally found the scorpion island after 2 weeks of going to several mystery islands every night & actively searching for it woohoo! And it was on the first island too, I'm so happy!!!

i know we can make our own but I just wanted to see it after missing out on hybrids island.

I did not expect to see so many of them skittering on the beach though, on the grass is fine, I'm used to it, but not on the sand. So that part is gonna haunt me a bit lol.

august 11th
checked the mail; received a red masquerade mask from whitney, a sideways pirate barrel from gullivarrr and an item i ordered!
collected my daily weeds, tree branches and rock materials (found a gold nugget!)
checked to see what shells were washed up on the beach
got a tall garden rock diy from my daily diy bottle
talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got a blue racing outfit from bunnie and a berry red student cap from ketchup
crafted a shovel
did some fishing
ordered a cucumber horse
put some stuff into storage
checked the recycling bin; found a rusted part and a cardboard box
checked the shops

august 12th
checked the mail; received the cucumber horse that i ordered!
collected my daily weeds, tree branches and rock materials (found a gold nugget!)
got a chic cosmos wreath diy from my daily diy bottle
talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got modern wood flooring from bunnie and a green intricate wall from ketchup
delivered a package to marty for bunnie and got a red doctor’s coat in return
did some fishing, bug catching and diving; caught a suckerfish, an arapaima, 2 black basses, a soft-shelled turtle, a sweetfish, an ant, sea grapes, a gazami crab and a sea anemone
harvested my pear trees
received a random gift (an orange terry-cloth nightcap) from whitney
got rid of a few flowers that had spawned
sold stuff
checked the recycling bin; found a blue playroom wall
checked the shops; bought draped skirts (all except green and gray) from able’s

august 13th
checked the mail; received a floral baby bear from audie!
checked to see what shells were washed up on the beach and found 2 giant clams
got a mum cushion diy from my daily diy bottle
talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got a green striped maxi dress from bunnie, a yellow staff uniform from fauna and a wall-mounted phone from ketchup
caught a giraffe stag for fauna and got an aquamarine comedian’s outfit in return
did some bug catching and diving; caught a giraffe stag, a whelk, an acorn barnacle and a sea anemone
got rid of a few flowers that spawned
convinced audie to keep her original catchphrase
checked to see what kicks was selling; he sadly didn’t have anything i need today
checked the shops

Forgot to post yesterday >_<

8/17
• Recieved a candy-skull mask in the mail from Gulliver, this time in a different color!
• Chatted with Patty (hanging out in the pumpkin patch), Pekoe (enjoying a popsicle on the road to the airport), Pashmina (chilling by the riverside), Mathilda (working out), and Kitty (admiring the museum's bug exhibit).
• Had a LOT of fossils assessed.
• Label was back with another comfy-themed fashion challenge. Once again, I just changed the color scheme of my current summer outfit; I passed with flying colors, recieving a Labelle knit shirt as a reward.
• Cleaned up the cemetary by removing fallen sticks.
• Caught some collectible specimens!
• Picked out and wrapped gifts to deliver tomorrow.

8/18
• Recieved two tailor's tickets in the mail from Label.
• Spoke briefly with Pashmina (fishing); chatted with Kitty (visiting Harry), Patty (chilling at home), Mathilda (taking a stroll by the beach), and Pekoe (crafting a cutting board).
• Delivered the gifts!
• Removed a scorpion that was creeping around the area behind Resident Services.
• Redd was here today; all I walked out with was a hamster cage variant, as I already had all 4 art pieces on display.
• Found a lost bag in Plucky's yard; after asking around, I was able to bring it back to its owner, Gayle. When I finally ran into her, she was already looking for it; she was happy to end that search early.
• Cleaned out some storage space.

I finally started working in shaping the streams. I don’t plant in doing it all at one time, but the island is finally starting to take shape. My plan is to tweak what island already has, not remake it.

august 14th
checked the mail
got a green grass skirt diy from my daily diy bottle
talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got a pink leopard tee from ketchup, orange camo flooring from bunnie and a lime front-tie tee from fauna
did a trade
went to harv’s island to test out a design idea
crafted a shovel
got rid of a few flowers that spawned
sold stuff
checked the recycling bin; found a sapling
listened to a k.k. slider performance and received a copy of k.k. rock
checked the shops; bought 10 pieces of gray wrapping paper from nook’s

Today, I completed a new playground/park in front of Felicity's house. It used to be a typical playground, now is more of a toys park with sensory items like clay. I began to put out the Spooky/pumpkin items, and it's all coming together as a cute spooky/cottage(?) core island!

august 15th
checked the mail; received a letter from the HHA and a starry tank from bunnie!
checked to see what shells were washed up on the beach
got a fruit basket diy from my daily diy bottle
talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got a dark blue sushi chef hat from ketchup, a denim overall dress from bunnie and a black rattan towel basket from fauna
crafted and customized a bunch of items
created a few things for camp bell tree! 💙
did a few trades
did some fishing and diving
harvested my pear trees
received a heart bopper from isabelle in honour of the fireworks show
checked the recycling bin; found a black baggy shirt
checked daisy mae’s turnip price and decided not to buy any this week
checked the shops

i made a 3rd character named Ra to hold my items for my japanese island when i get it :>

august 16th
checked the mail; received a metal can from fuchsia!
checked to see what shells were washed up on the beach and found 2 giant clams
got a timber doorplate diy from my daily diy bottle
had a camper today; checked to see who it was and it was hopper! i didn’t invite him, but i like his catchphrase! :’)
talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got a red jumper work suit from fauna, a pink digital alarm clock from ketchup and bunnie’s photo!! 😭🥰🧡
delivered a package to bunnie for fauna and got a pink pocket tee in return
convinced bunnie to keep her current catchphrase
received a random gift (a yellow hamster cage) from ketchup
crafted an angled signpost
customized bunnie’s photo and added it to my photo wall
sold stuff
checked the shops

Back