• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

Actually made some progress yesterday

- Actually started decorating my house for the first time and the first thing I designed was the bathroom. Had to do a lot of time travel but I'm happy with how it looks. I just need to get some rugs to see if I like any of them. It was really had deciding on a wallpaper/floor combo because I have a second house that's going to have a white bathroom as well.
- Did some time traveling to order more items.
- Had Flick make me a model and helped out Gulliver
- Caught a cicada shell, just need 2 more.
- Moved a whole bunch of items to my second character so they can start decorating
- Crafted more DIY stuff so I can use it at Harv. Going to need to spend my gold nuggets soon on all the golden furniture.
- Completed from nook mile achievements
- Farmed and finally got Nan's photo
- Moved out Del and invited Pecan so I can see what happens when a player and villager shares a birthday
- Cleared out two mystery islands for materials
- Got rid of some of the bugs and fish I had in my storage but no longer need for models.
- Played around with some ideas at Harv's island

august 21st
checked the mail; received a letter from marty and a white dala horse from gulliver!
dug up my daily fossils and money spot
collected my daily weeds, tree branches and rock materials (found a gold nugget!)
checked to see what shells were washed up on the beach
got a wooden-block bed diy from my daily diy bottle
talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got a blue school jacket from fauna and a red victorian dress from ketchup
caught a giant cicada for fauna and got a blue pet food bowl in return
did some fishing, bug catching and diving
harvested my pear trees
crafted a stone stool
sold stuff
checked the recycling bin; found a rusted part and a pink garden tank
collected my daily bonus nook miles and checked nook shopping
attended a k.k. slider performance and received a copy of go k.k. rider
checked the shops
completed some nook mile achievements

I 92BFC70D-4ACC-48AB-AD75-A87C8A380DD7.jpeg

I made a little Halloween area on my island. I know it’s 2 months away but I’m still super excited lol

i started to expand poppy's flower shop, which i now name ' poppy petals florist ' :D

& i started to expand the post office :>

• I went to chat with all of my villagers
• I did a bit of remodeling with my ice hockey rink
• I changed up the living room in my house
• I dug up some fossils and had them assessed
• I sold those fossils to Nook
• I planted my money tree for the day

august 22nd
checked the mail; received a letter from the HHA and a purple glass holder with candle from marty!
collected my daily weeds, tree branches and rock materials
checked to see what shells were washed up on the beach and found 2 giant clams
got a wild log bench diy from my daily diy bottle
talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got a yellow raincoat from fauna, a white mug from carmen and a grey viking helmet from ketchup
did some fishing and bug catching
crafted a shovel and a net
checked the bulletin board; there was a new announcement for the upcoming bug-off
withdrew bells from the ABD
searched for some new custom designs to use
received a star bopper from isabelle for the fireworks show
checked the recycling bin
bought 1,000 turnips from daisy mae
checked the shops; bought 10 pieces of yellow wrapping paper from nook’s

august 23rd
checked the mail; received a letter from fuchsia and 3 bamboo shoots from daisy mae!
checked to see what shells were washed up on the beach and found 2 giant clams
got a tulip surprise box diy from my daily diy bottle
talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got an orange polo shirt from carmen, a navy blue áo dài from ketchup and a cushion from fauna
delivered a package to marty for carmen and got a green lacy tank in return
caught an orchid mantis for ketchup and got a yellow dollhouse dress in return
did a few trades
put some stuff into storage
went to harv’s island to create my “hiking trip” entry for camp bell tree! 💙
received a random gift (a white nurse’s cap) from audie
checked the bulletin board; there was a new announcement for audie’s upcoming birthday!
sold stuff
crafted a fishing rod
convinced fauna to keep her current catchphrase
shot down a balloon and got a throwback dino screen
bought a genuine informative statue from redd
checked the shops

It was Nan's birthday today! I gave her a giant fossil.
Got 10 nook points.
I was messing around with some ideas for my bus stop with the vending machine and telephone booth but I think I'm going to change it and have just the vending machine with a newspaper stand.
Started to put out some fencing for a little cafe area.
Mailed some items to friends.
Talked to my villagers.
Picked up shells from the beach.
Moved some more items to my side characters house.
Ordered some simple panels for my side character to catalog.

august 24th
checked the mail; received a yellow vacuum cleaner from fuchsia and a genuine informative statue from redd!
checked to see what shells were washed up on the beach and found 4 giant clams
got a log stool diy from my daily diy bottle
talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got avocado fishing waders from ketchup, a red gilet and shirt from carmen and a grey viking helmet from fauna
delivered a package to ketchup for carmen and got a sweet plaid-print dress in return
caught a giant cicada for carmen and got a white digital scale in return
delivered a package to whitney for fauna and got a red old-fashioned alarm clock in return
sold my turnips on someone else’s island
deposited bells into the ABD
harvested my pear trees
got rid of a few unwanted flowers
received a random gift (a natural climbing wall) from carmen
went to harv’s island to try clothes on my villagers
ordered new clothes for ketchup, fauna and carmen
bought pink simple knee-high socks from kicks
checked the shops

Found Gulliver.

Then got yelled at by Muffy since I was trying to catch a bug in T-Bone's yard but I did not realize she was standing behind his house so I hit her head instead of the bug. So I tried to talk to her forgetting I was still holding the net so she got smacked.

Tried to switch off the tool ring but pressed the wrong thing, which resulted in me smacking her accidentally again w/ the net, hence the yelling & her telling me to get lost lol.

Almost finished the 'shopping center' on my island! Also made a riverside picnic/fishing spot. The fishing area is done but the picnic area needs a little more pizzazz and items, so that's on the to do list alongside the beachside farm across from the shopping center

been a busy few days irl so not a lot of progress!
- newest incline has been built! made a path between it and the campsite
- destroyed a random bridge i had behind resident services
- caught a few new fish
- helped gulliver
- found gonzo for the first time in a month or so? where has he been??
- ground out some more bells + materials

-It's Tipper's birthday!! 🥳 I decided I would just gift her some fruits so I headed over to her house with them wrapped up. Axel was there celebrating
-Kick's was in the plaza so I checked out what he had for sale, I bought an extra-large backpack from him
-There was also a bulletin board announcement in the plaza for Flo's birthday coming up on September 2!
-Checked out both shops
-Went back to my house to check the mail
-Found the glowing spot and planted a money tree
-Talked to my villagers
-Cleaned up some flowers
-Completed a few Nook Miles tasks

For the first time ever since launch, after hundreds of island hops, I finally stumbled upon the Shark Island.

Also, I invited Rod to move back in my island. I had him as my starting villager but had to move him out. Now I want him back.

I donated a new fish I found the museum. I also planted my money tree for the day. I didn’t play too much today.

For the first time ever since launch, after hundreds of island hops, I finally stumbled upon the Shark Island.
Admittedly, I had no idea a shark island even existed. I really want to find one now.

Fell behind on posting, got caught back up
(Seriously, I've been absurdly tired as of late...)

8/23
• Chatted with Mathilda (out for a stroll near Resident Services), Kitty (who decided I needed some ladder shades), Patty (dozing on the path to the airport), Pashmina (running around with Plucky and enjoying the breeze), and Pekoe (admiring the flowers around Resident Services).
• Gullivarrr washed up on shore today (in Pirate Cove, to be exact, which amused me to no end); it took me a little while to find the phone, which was buried near the western safety nets.
• Ended up catching a scallop and running into Pascal for the first time in a while. He gave me a pearl.
• Checked out a few more custom designs.
• Pashmina asked me if I would be willing to catch her a citrus Long-horned beetle; I had to lap the island a couple of times before one showed up, but I still caught it nonetheless!
• (Took a break to get IRL stuff done and wait for nightfall)
I had been planning to go specimen hunting, but instead, I ended up falling asleep before I could turn my switch back on >_<

8/24
• Recieved a black sea captain's coat in the mail from Gullivarrr.
• Chatted with Kitty (taking a walk), Patty (who explained how her take eas perfect for writing on), Pekoe (tending to the flowers near Resident Services), Pashmina (out walking near the airport), and Mathilda (working out some more).
• Saw interesting cloud formations at sunset!
• Found a bottle on the beach with a recipe for a Tulip Surprise Box inside! (Since I had most of the materials on-hand and nearby, I promptly made one, too).
• Caught one collectible specimen: a migratory locust!
• Gayle was thinking about moving away, but I was thankfully able to change her mind. (Phew!)
• Leif was here, although I didn't buy anything.

8/25
• Saharah was visiting today, so I made sure to "pay" her a visit.
• Chatted with Pekoe (out for a stroll on the beach), Mathilda (reading a book to her kid, also asked me to catch her a bug that likes sitting on flowers), Pashmina (chilling at home), Kitty (doing yoga near Resident Services), and Patty (checking out the museum's bug exhibit).
• Today's Museum Beetle Club Fight Night had the Giant and Elephant Stags duking it out; the Giant Stag proved victorious.
• Bought something from the Able's that I didn't have yet so that I could catalogue it.
• Took a ladybug out of storage and brought it to Mathilda.
• Waited until it got late, and then went hunting for collectible specimens. Only caught one Giraffe Stag (which, admittedly, is still way better than nothing. Made serious bank in the process, too. )
Post automatically merged:

Forgot ti mention, I also landed on Scorpion Island during my search.

august 25th
checked the mail; received a brown foosball table from beau and the clothes that i ordered for my villagers!
collected my daily weeds, tree branches and rock materials (found a gold nugget!)
checked to see what shells were washed up on the beach and found a giant clam
got a chic mum crown diy from my daily diy bottle
had a camper today; went to see who it was and it was dom 🥴
talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got a white dish-drying rack from carmen and a blue garbage bin from ketchup (didn’t get anything from fauna today lol)
delivered a package to carmen for fauna
put stuff into storage
crafted a shovel and a fishing rod
sold stuff
margie gave me a new nickname; she’s now going to be calling me “bestie” ☺️
checked the shops

Actually forgot to finish writing this for yesterday

Stitches was at the campsite today. I manage to win the first game but he wanted to kick out Tank so I said no. I just left it at that cause I didn't want to spend time trying to get him to pick someone else.

Ordered some stuff for the cafe
Found some custom designs for a boba/cafe and newspaper stand. I think I'm going to have to make my own for the boba/cafe cause I didn't like the color options I got.
Redid part of my main entrance by removing all the trees and furniture and changing the forked path into one long path. I actually like this more cause now I can do some gardening or make it a seasonal entrance. I'm not entirely sure yet.

Time traveled to start the amiibo process to kick Cyd out for someone on here to adopt him.
Ordered a ton of magazines while I was at it.

For today
Puddles asked to move out so I went island hopping and got Wolfgang in 5 or so tickets.
Traded for Cyd's photo and a bunch of materials
Ordered a ton of magazines
Time travel to get the magazines to make magazine stacks and started customizing them
Did some island hopping to find a bamboo island so I can relocate some bamboo trees and chop.
Fixed some of the custom path issue with my volleyball court.
Cleaned out my main house's inventory for stuff I want to move to another player's house.
Gave gifts to my villagers

Back