• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

-Checked the mail, received a letter from Erik with some art so I inspected it and to my shock it was real art! I thought lazy villagers could only give fake art so this was a cool surprise
-Also got the shoes I ordered, and the model I had Flick make for me a few days ago
-Cleaned up even more over grown flowers
-Harvested a fully grown money tree, and planted a new money tree in the glowing spot
-Talked to my villagers
-Went to the museum to donate the art that Erik gave me
-Visited both shops, bought some more comfy sandals at Ables
-Completed some Nook Miles tasks

Had Flick make me a Fly model. Spawning the flies took forever but now I can finally clean up the random trash I have laying around. Also just did an island sweep in general to clean up random items I had set down
Moved all the fish/bug models to my secondary character
Checked my island rating, still 5 stars even though half of it is empty
Gave gives to Nan and Del
Played a game of treasure hunt with Nan
Cleaned up some weeds and branches on my cliffs
Placed down a beehive box to fill up some empty space
Customized some simple panels with a sunflower design
Made a watermelon t-shirt custom design
Paid off a ramp
Got my nook points from the app
Continue working on my bus stop area

Forgot to post yesterday >_<

8/19
• Chatted with Kitty (crafting an Iron-wood low table), Patty (strolling around Shop Isle), Pashmina (showed up behind me after I ran into Patty), and Pekoe (enjoying a popsicle at home), but I couldn't find Mathilda anywhere.
• C.J. was back, this time with a Big-Time Fishing Challenge for me; upon completion, I brought him three moray eels for a collectible.
• Saved Marshal from a scorpion by chasing it away (however, I was unable to catch it, as it disappeared into the nearby wildflowers).
• Tonight's Museum Beetle Club Fight Night pitted the Miyama Stag against the Giraffe Stag; unsurprisingly, the giraffe stag won.
• Checked out some custom designs.

8/20 (short day, logged in late)
• Took the Moray eel model out of the mail
• Chatted with Pekoe (chilling at home), Kitty (out for a stroll near Resident Services), and Mathilda (exercising outside), but couldn't find Patty or Pashmina anywhere I looked.
• Flick was here today, hanging out here by the airport; I brought him both bugs to sell and 3 long locusts for a collectible.
• Bought some more wrapping paper and customization kits.

Moved a villagers house which looks better than I thought in its new location and started work on my rock garden. Other than that I just checked Nooks & Ables for new items and got a DIY from one of my villagers.

got some decent playtime in today for once!
- cleaned up the millions of weeds that have been infesting the island
- redid the plaza area next to my museum to make it a little more organised
- made a pathway to the secret beach
- decorated the campsite a little
- gathered some materials
- made a few plans for other areas of my island
might keep playing later into the night but this was the bulk of the day c:

I caught 4 new beetles I didn’t have in my critterpedia and donated them to the museum!

8/21 (another short day)
• Took the long locust model out of the mail.
• Chatted with Kitty (found her drooling over the barbecue in Rex's yard), Pekoe (out for a stroll on the beach), Patty (shopping to her heart's content at the Able's), Mathilda (crafting a pond stone), and Pashmina (chilling at home).
• Attended Slider's show; he played K.K. Casbah.
• Checked out more custom designs.

i take forever to catch up. 😅

august 17th
checked the mail; received a paper bag from sprinkle! is she trying to tell me something lol
dug up my daily fossils and money spot
collected my daily weeds, tree branches and rock materials
checked to see what shells were washed up on the beach
got an iron closet diy from my daily diy bottle
talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got a bidet from fauna and a purple madras plaid shirt from ketchup
delivered a package to whitney for fauna and got a white digital scale in return ..is she also trying to tell me something 😔
did a trade
did some fishing
crafted a shovel, a wooden-block toy and a wooden-block stool
sold stuff
received a random gift (a white sleeveless shirtdress) from bunnie
checked the recycling bin
collected my daily bonus nook miles and checked nook shopping
helped out gulliver
checked the shops
completed some nook mile achievements

Went to three different mystery islands to farm for material
Crafted a bunch of items that I haven't crafted before
Slowly ordering items for my extra character's house
Gave gifts to Nan and Del. Talked to Cyd to see if I can get his friendship up
Planted some fruit trees cause apparently you need a ton of fruit to craft all the fruit DIYs
Set out some decorations for Cranston's and Lily's house and the volleyball court
Did some time traveling and helped out Gulliver

august 18th
checked the mail; received a letter from fauna, a spider umbrella from sprinkle and a dark blue katana from gulliver!
checked to see what shells were washed up on the beach and found a giant clam
got a kettlebell diy from my daily diy bottle
talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got a navy blue business suitcoat from fauna and a topaz sari from ketchup
delivered a package to fuchsia for fauna and got a blue racing outfit in return
beau was sick today, so i brought him some medicine :’)
delivered a package to fuchsia for ketchup and got a navy blue bold aloha shirt in return
did a trade
created something for camp bell tree! 💙
tt’d bunnie out
did some fishing
harvested my pear trees
went island hopping and invited carmen on my 1st ticket 🤣😭💘
checked the recycling bin; found a rusted part, a yellow-hyacinth bag, a white hallway wall, a black baggy shirt, a yellow-tulip bag, 3 pieces of clay, a black front-tie tee, gray torn pants, a wall-mounted candle, a white drying rack and a purple dotted wall
bought rugs from saharah and exchanged 10 tickets for a kisses wall + construction-site flooring; didn’t get any new rugs, though 😅
checked the shops; bought a bag of medicine and 10 pieces of yellow wrapping paper from nook’s

checked the mail

talked to my villagers
did a trade
did some fishing
sold stuff
checked the shop

august 19th
checked the mail; received a white bath-towel wrap from whitney!
got a bamboo candleholder diy from my daily diy bottle
talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got an amethyst sari from ketchup and a red dollhouse dress from fauna
caught a blue marlin for ketchup and got a brown attus robe in return
did a treasure hunt with ketchup and found the treasure (a marimba) with only 3 seconds left to spare!
did some fishing and bug catching
crafted a mini diy workbench, a regular diy workbench and a shovel
sold stuff
got rid of a few flowers
welcomed carmen to the island! 🥰💘
came up with a secret greeting for marty and i
invited carmen to harv’s island to unlock her poster
commissioned a piranha model from c.j.
checked the shops

I managed to get Flurry to actually attend the fireworks! She's hidden in her house every single week til today and I feel like I somehow contributed to this and therefore feel highly accomplished, yaya!

another pretty good day on calico!! progress feels slow but steady
- gathered some more materials
- cleared up a few flowers that have also been running rampant across the island
- added to the little farm area on my island - moved over the last few trees i needed to finish the orchard, added some rows for 'lavender', 'corn' and 'cauliflower' lmao
- started setting up a library/research area near the shops
- paid off the ramp i set up yesterday
- started some river terraforming (but quickly gave up - need to remove a bridge before it starts looking vaguely decent anyway)
- donated some new fossils, fish + bugs to the musem!
- generally was on that bell grind

again might play a bit more into the nigh but that'll be general grinding bells and the museum etc c:

i began to make poppy's flower shop a little bigger & i ordered 5 more light brown simple panels for it

i also i got 10 stacks of wood, a tall lantern diy & a deer scare diy from @Siobhan123 today :>

august 20th
checked the mail; received a letter from ketchup and the piranha model that i commissioned from c.j.!
collected my daily weeds, tree branches and rock materials (found a gold nugget!)
checked to see what shells were washed up on the beach and found a giant clam
got a raccoon figurine diy from my daily diy bottle
talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got a black/blue cycling cap from fauna and a green comedian’s outfit from ketchup
did some fishing and diving
crafted a fishing rod
received random gifts from fuchsia (a green hula top) and sprinkle (a grey gilet and shirt)
convinced whitney to keep her current catchphrase
checked the recycling bin; found a cardboard box
helped out gulliver
checked the shops

Back