• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

I finally got Anicotti to leave, so I can go villager hunting again! It was nice seeing her again, though. She was my friend back in the GC days.

I finally finished my front entrance and I am happy with the final look. I planted so many more trees and did a lot of terraforming and added some more water features around my island.

Forgot to post yesterday.

8/7
• Received a thank-you letter in the mail from Mathilda! It looks like she appreciated the housewarming gift!
• Took the butterfly fish model out of the mail.
• Chatted with Patty and Pekoe (Pekoe was visiting Plucky). Checked on Pashmina, who was busy fishing, and spoke briefly with Mathilda and Kitty at Slider's show.
• Checked out some custom designs to kill some time until the show.
• Put a lot of bells into savings.
• Cleared out some storage space.
• Attended Slider's show; he played K.K. Western.

8/8 (fireworks show! )
• Today's HHA S-rank puts us at 238,439 points, the same as last week.
• Chatted with Mathilda, Kitty, Pashmina, Patty (who ended up buying a stink bug off of me that I had caught earlier), and Pekoe (who gave me a pair of strappy heels, as she thought they would go well with my hula top).
• Changed up the fireworks design lineup a little.
• Changed into my firework-viewing outfit!
• Received a heart bopper from Isabelle.
• Enjoyed the fireworks with my residents and took many pictures.

Tidied my island up
Sold some items
Donated last 30 materials for building nook’s cranny shop - haven’t placed it yet
Finally got the proper museum :)
Made some cute paths/wallpaper & flooring designs (for my island)
Caught a butterfly I didn’t have

Moved the last of my flowers to the beach so I could start work on my orchard. Once I planted the fruit I ended up time travelling to see how it all looked and so far I’m liking. Also my villager Kevin asked to leave and I let him although through my time travelling a new villager moved in who I didn’t want. 🙄😂

A great day on my island 🥰
-Isabelle announced a visitor at the campsite! Ran over right away and it was Agent S!! I thought about this for a bit but I decided not to invite her. I was very tempted though.
-Checked the mail, it was my HHA score (since I didn't play yesterday) and a letter from Ètoile
-Found the glowing spot and planted a money tree
-Found Lolly thinking about moving and I've been waiting for her to ask so I let her go.
-Talked to my other villagers
-Checked both of the shops, Ables had a lot of stuff that I wanted to buy today. I got some more colours of the outdoor hat and the striped socks
-Ran around looking for today's NPC, it was C.J. decided to do his fish challenge so I could sell him some things
-Moved some palm trees around on my beach and crafted some DIYs
-Completed some Nook Miles tasks

Finished ordering the villager posters
Tried to invite Kevin to my island but he wanted to kick out Cranston which is a big no no
Crafted some furniture that I never crafted so I could use them at harv island
Helped Gulliver with his phone
Removed some flowers on my beach. I just trashed them to save time
Caught a fly. I need two more for the model
Downloaded some custom designs but I don't think I need them anymore
Started working on a new sweater design
Visited a friend to hang up a design in her ables store by request

8/9
• Spoke briefly with Patty (who was fishing); chatted with Kitty, Pekoe (who gifted me a traditional tea set), Mathilda (I accidentally yapped her ear off, though, so I'm going to have to get her an apology gift later...), and Pashmina.
• Chased a scorpion away from Kitty (but was unable to catch it).
• Leif was here, but I didn't buy anything.
• Finally got to see the inside of Mathilda's house! I liked seeing the toys set aside for her kid, and the color scheme was nice and dark. Then I found the terrarium I'd sent her on display on a table!
• Bought some more customization kits.

-Checked the mail, got the model I ordered from C.J. and Peewee sent me a metronome
-Flick was wandering just outside my house so I grabbed the bugs from my storage that I want for a model from him
-One of my money trees was fully grown so I harvested that
-Checked both shops, sold some junk at Nooks
-Talked to my villagers
-Went and said goodbye to Lolly on her last day on the island
-Cleaned up some overgrown flowers
-Completed some Nook Miles tasks
-Crafted a bunch of fish bait

Finally designed my pumpin patch which I’m really pleased with as it flows nicely from my orchard and down to the beach. Also headed over to Harv’s island to take photos for Camp Bell Tree.

Last week I was sleepily getting ready to wrap it up when I noticed a common-sized shadow near the pier and thought: It would be nice if it was a giant trevally (I have been searching for #4 for idk how long) and IT WAS! Whoo hoo! C'mon CJ, I want that model! PS #1 went to the museum.

PPS When CJ arrived recently, guess which model I had him tell Flick to make? Right!

Today I :

• I cleaned up around my islanders homes
  • cleaned the mail box for both of my characters
  • finally got all the weeds out my goodness there was so many and in hard to reach places
  • planted some more trees, flowers
  • Fixed and cleaned up the design of the rivers

I never actually decorated my island so I'm not good at it but I did this today

Attachments

• cafe.jpg
    cafe.jpg
    240.6 KB · Views: 8
Sunday
-Dotty moved in!
-Got up too late and missed Daisy Mae
-Watched the firework night show
-Got a fossil that I didn't have before!
-Wrote letters to every villager. I didn't know that the 'attach a gift' option attaches every single one of that item so I attached all 9 pumpkins to a single letter :(

Monday
-Totally forgot about yesterday and I cleaned out my pockets and took out a million bells to bell turnips from Daisy Mae. Only after I did all that did I realize it's Monday :/
-Learned that giving villagers wrapped gifts will give more relationship points so I wrapped all fruits
-Talked to Erik. I think Erik and Rodeo may be my favorites so far
-Basically every villager pointed out how I've been wearing the same clothes for a couple of days now. It made me self conscious so I decided to get changed
-Caught a flea off Gayle's head

Tuesday
-Forgot most of what I did. Not much anyways
-Bought black impish wings from Kicks and only to realize I already have it
-Bought a blue bag from Kicks
-Talked to villagers. Rodeo asked me to catch a seahorse for him but he has one inside his house already
-Shot a balloon

Today i started terraforming my new island. Started on my entrance/ residential services and tomorrow i can make a start on my shopping area once Able's is built.
I also finally managed to catch a fly! thank you rotten turnips.

8/10
• Helped Marshal apologize for his actions during a prank war with Kitty by helping him deliver an apology gift. She ended up with a plaid puffed-sleeve shirt. She felt iffy about it until she tried it on; I thought it looked great.
• Chatted with Kitty and Pashmina.
• Kicks was visiting today, so I bought a few things that I didn't have yet so that I could catalogue them.
• Ran into Mathilda at the store, I spoke to her for only a little while this time.
• Tracked down Pekoe and chatted with her (she promptly gave me a pair of beaded sandals)
• Cleaned up the cemetary a bit by removing fallen sticks, stayed there for a while (as yesterday was the anniversary of my Poppop's passing; it's a terrible time for rain (might explain why yesterday was such a short day, too))
• Finally tracked down Patty (after lapping the island at least twice) and chatted with her.
• Picked out my own apology gift for Mathilda and sent it through the mail.
• Cleared out some storage space.
• Checked out some more custom designs.

fell behind again. 😅

august 4th
checked the mail; received a black cartoonist’s set from merengue!
dug up my daily fossils and money spot
collected my daily weeds, tree branches and rock materials
checked to see what shells were washed up on the beach and found 3 giant clams
got a wooden-block wall clock diy from my daily diy bottle
talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got a brown chef’s outfit from bunnie
delivered a package to audie for bunnie and got a beige oversized print dress in return
did a few trades
tt’d del out
did some fishing, bug catching and diving
harvested my pear trees
shot down a balloon and got a shell wreath diy
went island hopping and invited ketchup on my 20th ticket!!!!!! 😭🥺❤️
put some stuff into storage
checked the recycling bin; found a blue analog kitchen scale, brown camo pants, 3 pieces of clay, a white-hyacinth bag, a colourful-tile wall, aqua tile flooring, 9 iron nuggets, shattered glasses, a damaged oil barrel and a navy blue chimayo vest
collected my daily bonus nook miles and checked nook shopping
checked the shops
completed some nook mile achievements

Back