• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

8/26
• Recieved a DAL Cap in the mail from Orville and Wilbur (wasn't expecting that, looks pretty cool)
• Chatted with Pekoe (who asked me to catch her a bug that sits on flowers), Pashmina and Kitty (singing with Harry in the plaza), Mathilda (working out again), and Patty (out for a stroll)
• Poor Marshal had fleas! :( (Luckily for him, nobody saw me remove them this time)
• Labelle was back, this time with a Theatrical Outfit Challenge. I showed up dressed up like a pirate; Label was immensely pleased, and I recieved a Labelle Cap in thanks.
• Grabbed a Mantis from storage and brought it to Pekoe.
• Later, Patty asked me to catch her a Stag Beetle; after I went hunting for collectible specimens, I brought her one of the beetles that I'd caught...at least, that's what I'd LIKE to say. Truth is, when I got back, she'd already turned in for the night. 😣
• Found a bottle on the beach with a message from Camofrog inside!
• Accidentally sold the Giraffe Stag I'd caught today 😣 I don't know where my mind is, only that it's clearly not home...

august 26th
checked the mail; received a letter from margie!
dug up my daily fossils and money spot
collected my daily weeds, tree branches and rock materials
checked to see what shells were washed up on the beach
got a raccoon figurine diy from my daily diy bottle
talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got a light blue basketball tank from carmen and a brown firefighter uniform from ketchup (didn’t get anything from fauna again today lol)
caught a flea off of margie
caught a migratory locust for fauna and got a black doctor’s coat in return
did some fishing, bug catching and diving
got a pearl from pascal
gave fauna permission to start calling me “bestie”
crafted a net
received a random gift (yellow heart shades) from ketchup
checked the recycling bin
collected my daily bonus nook miles and checked nook shopping
checked the shops; bought 10 pieces of black wrapping paper from nook’s
completed some nook mile achievements

I customized some panels to make walls for my library I'm designing on my cliff. And the other day my friend came to visit my island and then I visited her island

I got the acorn pochette diy from a balloon and yesterday I got 2 Virgo fragments despite not pressing the A button.

I gave gifts to the villagers whose photos I need: Beardo, Shari, Moose, Lyman, and Gwen. I had an open plot on the new island and went island hopping. I'm trying to adopt villagers who have log cabin houses so I decided to go with the first one I found, which was Vesta. So now on that island, I have Vesta, Molly, Lyman, Dom, and Beau who all have log cabin houses.

Today I changed my villagers around a bit (yes via TT)
I sadly lost pashmina, Flip, and Egbert
Flip and Egbert WILL be coming back
But I thought it would be fun to get some more photos to go on my wall. And I wanted more villagers I was free to ruin with gifts to get smile isle.

I brought in Paolo, boots, and Stu.

I thought Stu would be the one to take my heart.
But as it stands, Boots can't be given things.
He may never leave.
I adore him.
I love everything about him.
He might be a new dreamie.

So that leaves stu, Paolo, and Rooney as those I can give stuff to, until I get their pics and I replace them.

august 27th
checked the mail; received a letter from whitney
collected my daily weeds, tree branches and rock materials (found a gold nugget!)
checked to see what shells were washed up on the beach and found a giant clam
got a cardboard bed diy from my daily diy bottle
talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got a black denim cap from carmen, a black vampire costume from fauna and orange mariachi clothing from ketchup
did a treasure hunt with fauna and was able to find the treasure (black bunny ears) in less than a minute!
caught a long locust for ketchup and got navy blue mariachi clothing in return why does she have so much mariachi clothing lol
did some fishing, bug catching and diving
harvested my pear trees
accidentally planted a money tree
crafted a rocking horse
sold stuff
put some stuff into storage
checked the recycling bin
helped out gullivarrr
checked the shops

Last edited:
8/27
• Received two Tailor's Tickets in the mail from Label.
• Chatted with Mathilda (chilling under a palm tree), Pekoe (playing a game with Gayle and Marshal in the plaza), Pashmina (checking out clothing at the Able's), and Patty (shopping at Nook's), but I couldn't find Kitty anywhere...
• Caught the last two Walker Cicadas I needed for collectible storage!
• Kicks was visiting, so I made sure to "pay" him a visit; bought a few things from him that I didn't have yet so I could get them catalogued.
• Checked out a few custom designs.
• Took a break, waited until nightfall, and then went to a NM Island to continue my Beetle hunt. This lasted almost two full hours, as I was determined not to return empty-handed.
• Finished catching specimens for two Collectibles: the Giraffe Stag and the Golden Stag!!! (Huzzah! :D ) Also made bank in the process! 😆
• After I got back, I cleared out some storage space to put the beetles in.

I haven't been playing ACNH enough lately, so there was a lot to do on my island today. 😔

❤ Collect all the mail waiting, and open all the gifts from villagers
❤ Put all of that in storage to look at later...
❤ Pick up all of the weeds
❤ Dig up all of the extra flowers
❤ Dumped all of the flowers on the beach
❤ Checked Nooks and Able's
❤ Visited all of the villagers
❤ Found Gulliver on the beach and assisted him
❤ Sorted out all the flowers on the beach and either moved them or sold them
❤ Started fixing the area that I terraformed for the Camp TBT tasks!
❤ Bought gifts for my villagers from the catalogue
❤ Gifted Agnes, Louie, and Rhonda gifts

Actually played a really long session today

- Play a bunch of rounds of the bug off mostly to try to get the stamps for catching some amount of bugs. I think I'm working towards the 2k one right now and I'm like 500 bugs away still.
- Build a ramp and did some terrfaorming of cliffs to put down Etoile's house
- Did some time travel to start ordering furniture for my cafe
- Browsed some custom designs for boba/coffee signs an stalls. I found one boba sign I really like but I'm not a big fan of the stalls
- Played around the custom design tool for making a shop sign. I'm just testing stuff right now to see what shapes I can make and what I want to do later.
- Tested some furniture layout ideas before I started customizing everything.
- While time traveling, I started scanning Dobie's amiibo in and then kicked out Etoile for him. I think I'm going to make him my cranky instead of Fang
- Laid down some paths to figure out the outline of Dobie's yard
- Crafted a bunch of furniture and relocated some trees
- Talked to Pecan and Wolfgang because they are my newest villagers and I want to get their photos
- Ordered some villager posters so I can add them to my catalog

I finally finished my graveyard and the entrance area going towards it. Also replaced some of the custom codes I had for a while with some new ones that I liked better. Participated in the Bug Off because it turned out that I forgot to participate in the August one from last year, lol.

august 28th
checked the mail; received a letter from sprinkle and a red sea captain’s coat from gullivarrr!
collected my daily weeds, tree branches and rock materials (found a gold nugget!)
checked to see what shells were washed up on the beach and found 2 giant clams
got a stacked-wood wall diy from my daily diy bottle
talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got a squat toilet from carmen 🤨, a black upright vacuum from ketchup and a pink box sofa from fauna
did a trade
did some fishing
crafted a shovel and a fishing rod
checked the recycling bin; found a rusted part
checked the shops

Finally caught my third nibble fish. Actually 4th, one was for display purposes… Well 5th if I count the one I donated to the museum. Either way, I coughy enough to make a model of one.

Why are nibble fish so rare?

Was pretty productive today

Finish designing my custom boba sign and now I just have to make one for coffee/tea
Finish designing a boba theme kimono
Visited a friend's island to hang up said boba kimono and for some pictures and fireworks
Finished crafting all the pear diy furniture and more magazine stacks
Got rid of a bunch of flowers
Fixed my rivers and got the area ready for a bridge
Gave gifts to my villagers
Gave away some bells and nook mile tickets
Started to scan Tangy's amiibo card
Read all the mail in my mail box
Finish ordering all the nook points items

With only 3 days left in August, I finally caught a cicada shell! I've officially caught every insect in the game!!

Only one sea creature left (in October I think) and I'll be done with the whole critterpedia!

I finally managed to save up enough bells to build my second bridge! Now I don't have to do a full lap around my town to get to the other side. ( I'm too lazy to make a pole vault )

Tonight a friend wanted to see if the pitfall sumo in NH works the same as in NL so I found some custom sumo outfits (I'll post pics & the creator code -not mine- later) & we wore the samurai wigs lol, and I won all 3/3 woohoo (she usually won in NL so I'm very happy!!)

I found it's much easier to do on my switch lite vs. the 3DS, feels much lighter to move around. In NL I felt I really had to push my opponent to even move a bit so the contrast is interesting!

For those who haven't tried it, please do! It's hilarious, esp. now there's outfits for it :p

Here's a video:
Sumo outfits courtesy of @sumokyokai on twitter MA: 8540-8882-9791

Last edited:
Today on island 1 I mainly dreamed.
I gifted my temp villagers to get closer to their photos. Just getting photos and replacing while I wait to get smile isle and get some more photos

On island 2 I got all the materials I could for that day. Watered my flowers to get more orange ones for my orange themed island
And gifted the villagers I actually care for.

I went on my first dream island tour, Aika Village, with my boyfriend. It was fun even though we were both confused! He got pretty invested into trying to find out what it meant.. Went back to my island, cleared my mail which was full of stuff from cycling villagers out, then proceeded to clear my bulletin board. Went villager hunting and after MANY tickets I found a dreamie (Lily), so I quickly invited her to my island. Also killed a disturbing amount of cockroaches that were running around the house. I picked up my last plot of land but have not set it down anywhere yet. Overall a good day!

Back