• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

august 29th
checked the mail; received letters from fauna and the HHA
dug up my daily fossils and money spot
collected my daily weeds, tree branches and rock materials
checked to see what shells were washed up on the beach
got a kettlebell diy from my daily diy bottle
talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got a red tee dress from carmen, a throwback dino screen from fauna and a visual-punk outfit from ketchup
did some fishing and bug catching
put together a new outfit for my island rep
received a star bopper from isabelle for today’s fireworks show
checked the recycling bin; found 3 iron nuggets
collected my daily bonus nook miles and checked nook shopping
checked daisy mae’s turnip price and decided not to buy any this week
checked the shops; bought 10 pieces of navy wrapping paper from nook’s
completed some nook mile achievements

- I emptied out the letter box because it somehow got completely full
-Did some terraforming around my new area
-Traded with a few people and managed to get a few items I have wanted for a while :)
-Get a lot of stone (somehow need more)
-Begin my new graveyard area

1. TT'ed several days so now its Sept.1/autumn on my island
2. Gifted Cranston fruits (I feel I'm so close to a picture)
3. Starting planting areas for breeding black, purple and orange flowers for Halloween
4. Gathering stone for cemetery headstones

august 30th
checked the mail; received a pink fashionable royal dress from ketchup
collected my daily weeds, tree branches and rock materials (found a gold nugget!)
checked to see what shells were washed up on the beach and found a giant clam
got an iron frame diy from my daily diy bottle
had a camper today; went to see who it was and it was lucha! why does his face look so,, human
talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got a green dollhouse dress from carmen, a cute blue wall from ketchup and a yellow racing outfit from fauna
crafted and customized some items
did a trade
put some stuff into storage
harvested my pear trees
shot down a balloon and got a red cat grass
sold stuff
went to harv’s island to test out an idea
ordered audie’s birthday present
checked the recycling bin
listened to a k.k. slider performance and received a copy of k.k. d&b
checked the shops; bought elephant-print pants (black, blue, orange, purple) from able’s

-Checked the mail, Axel gave me a plastic pool
-Checked both shops, sold some junk but didn't buy anything today
-Talked to my villagers
-Peewee thought he could leave my island and asked to move, silly guy, he's never allowed to leave!!
-Looked around for today's NPC, it's CJ but I don't need anything from him
-Did some brainstorming / rearranging at my campsite area, still unsure of what to do with it, I think I might add a pond somehow
-Cleaned up some of the oceanside aquarium stuff I still had set up
-Gave some wrapped fruits to Étoile, she gave me an ironing board
-I caught a nibble fish! Which was apparently missing from my museum so I went and donated that (Blather's information on this was uh interesting lol)
-Completed some Nook Miles tasks

Isn't purely today, but after over a year of boring campsite villagers, I've had three great ones in a row! Lolly, Hornsby, and today I have Apollo! He's moving in tomorrow!

-Today’s accomplishments were pretty much character customizations. I Finally finished customizing my third character’s forever look. I had finished her house exterior, and wanted her to have a matching look. Now I’m ready to start designing her house interior.

-I also found better matching socks for the first and second residents.

-I saw also saw my fist fish on my little fishing area at the top of my map. I was starting to think fish couldn’t spawn there. I wasn’t able to catch it, however, I’m glad to know my area is spawn-able.

1. I checked the mail. I received a trilobite from a villager (I forget which one) and was speechless because it was the first time I received a fossil from a letter.

2. Gave my fruit gift to Cranston. He wanted to change the greeting today so I know I'm so close to his picture!

3. Lucky wanted to move out. I said "Noooooo, you're here for eternityyyyyyy"

4. Planted a large amount of orange windflowers for Halloween season. Watered my other orange, black and purple flower to producess in mass.

5. Brought out a few Halloween decorations. I may have to wait to bring out the rest because the spooky trees are amazing.

-Isabelle made her fall announcement today! I am so hyped for fall!
-Checked the mail, got my bank interest and a gift from Peewee. He got me a motherly statue but it's a fake one.
-Cleaned up some flowers
-Talked to my villagers
-Gave wrapped fruits to Étoile, she gave me a white hallway wall
-Checked out both shops
-Redd's boat was here, so I checked out what he has. He didn't have any art I needed or wanted but I did buy some overpriced colour variants from him.
-Completed a few Nook Miles tasks

-I bought some wallpapers, floorings, and rugs from Sahara.
-Dug up fossils, had them assessed and sold them all.
-Got my bottled DIY recipe, I haven't checked to see if it's one I have already or not, I'll get back on later and check
-Got a DIY recipe from Octavian, but it's one I already know
-Got a Mom's Cushion in the mail
-Got a gift in the mail from Cookie

I've just been playing in short bursts lately because I've kind of burnt myself out from playing several hours a day almost every single day for a few months straight

I completed the Stalk Market Nook Miles achievement by setting my island Moonraker at last Sunday, buying turnips there for 105 bells each, then traveling to my husband's island where they were selling for 494 each. We were astonished when we checked!

I had to make 4-5 trips but it would have been a LOT more if the selling price was less. (PS My game, my way. 😌) It was fun and satisfying!

fell asleep last night before i could post. 😅

august 31st
checked the mail; received a black after-school jacket from fuchsia and the green pom casquette (audie’s bday present) that i ordered!
collected my daily weeds, tree branches and rock materials (found a gold nugget!)
checked to see what shells were washed up on the beach and found 3 giant clams
got a peach chair diy from my daily diy bottle
talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got a red outdoor table from carmen, a white water cooler from ketchup and an orange victorian dress from fauna
crafted a shovel
today was audie’s birthday!! i of course stopped by to celebrate with her and give her her gift, which she liked! 🥰💚
put stuff into storage
checked the recycling bin; found 3 pieces of clay
commissioned a banded dragonfly model from flick
checked the shops; bought a piece of white wrapping paper from nook’s
completed some nook mile achievements, including milestone #4 of “diy tools”!! 1,001 tools down, 1,999 more to go! 🎉

Fell behind on posting again, just got caught back up. (I've really gotta stop writing my reports at bedtime...)
Here's everything from Sunday (8/28) to Wednesday (9/1).

8/28 (Bug-Off! ) (also, short day)
• Since the Bug-Off was today, nobody really stopped to chat, but I still checked in with everyone anyway.
• Bought something new from the Able's that I didn't have yet so that I could catalogue it: a blue Bold Muumuu!
• Participated in the Bug-off! I caught about 7 (weird how all of the bugs seem to vanish on the day of...)
• Checked out some more custom designs.

8/29 (final fireworks show of the season)
• Today's HHA S-rank puts us at 239,270 points, the same as last week.
• Dug up lots of clams to make fish bait.
• Chatted with Kitty (who decided I needed a firefighter's hat), Patty (who was very excited for the fireworks), Mathilda (enjoying a glass of pear juice), Pashmina (chilling at home) and Pekoe (tending to the flowers outside Resident Services).
• Checked out a lot of custom designs to kill time until 7pm.
• Changed into my viewing outfit and headed to the plaza! Proceeded to hype everyone up by convincing them to join me in a dance (Redd seemed more than happy to partake).
• Enjoyed the final show with everyone, Isabelle gave me a bulb bopper, I pulled from Redd's Rally at LEAST 40-50 times (had to clear out some storage space about halfway through), and I took a bunch of pictures.

8/30
• Dug up some more clams to make more fish bait (I planned to track down more Giant Snakeheads today no matter what)
• Chatted with Patty (who decided I needed a Sports cap), Kitty (cleaning up the pumpkin patch by picking up fallen sticks), Matilda (gone fishing), Pekoe (out shopping at the Nook's), and Pashmina (who I accidentally gifted a carp I'd caught earlier; at the very least she seemed to appreciate it).
• Hit some rocks to replenish my iron stores.
• Found a bottle on the beach with a recipe for a stone wall inside!
• Checked out some more custom designs
• Went specimen hunting with 57 bags of bait; caught both of the two giant snakeheads I needed for collectible storage! At the end, I was left with 40 bags of bait (which I plan to use in later hunts for Giant Trevallies and Mahi-mahi).
• Attended Slider's show; he played K.K. Lament.

8/31
• There was a visitor at the campsite today; Poncho the bear cub.
• Chatted with Kitty (enjoying herself at her piano), Pekoe (chilling at home), Matilda (who asked me to catch her a bug that sits on stumps), Patty (taking a break from waking under a tree) and Pashmina (hanging out at home).
• Patty later decided that I needed a do-rag.
• Tracked down a citrus long-horned Beetle for Mathilda (it took a few laps around the stumps on the island for one to spawn), brought it to her as soon as I could.
• Planned to change clothes for tomorrow, but realized my favorite bandana had gone missing, so I had to go to Resident Services and order a new one...

9/1
• Isabelle announced the arrival of pinecones and acorns!
• Recieved a cushion from ingame Mom.
• Gulliver washed up on shore today; it took me a little while to find the missing pieces.
• Patty was thinking about moving away, but I was thankfully able to change her mind (phew!). Afterwards, I chatted with her for a bit, and she decided I needed a floral skirt.
• Chatted with Kitty (out for a walk), Pekoe (crafting a bamboo bench), Mathilda (working out), and Pashmina (chilling at home).
• Caught a Red Dragonfly for collectible storage...but ended up having to sell it to Pashmina. I'll have to catch another one tomorrow.

september 1st
checked the mail; received a letter from the bank of nook, a green zigzag-print dress + a bear umbrella from audie, an animal mom’s cushion from my in-game mom and the grand b. dragonfly model that i commissioned from flick!
checked to see what shells were washed up on the beach and found 4 giant clams
got an ironwood bed diy from my daily diy bottle
talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got a dark brown sweater dress from ketchup, an olive sweater dress from fauna and a black rattan table lamp from carmen
caught a common butterfly for fauna and got a green long chenille cardigan in return
received a random gift (a green soccer-uniform top) from carmen
shot down 3 balloons and got a black water cooler, a beige knit cap with earflaps and an alto saxophone
harvested the money tree that i accidentally planted the other day 🥴
crafted a fishing rod and a slingshot
put stuff into storage
checked the recycling bin; found 3 pieces of clay
helped out gulliver
checked the shops; bought 10 pieces of chartreuse wrapping paper from nook’s

- Did some light playing today
- Nan moved out and I did some island hopping to pick up Zucker but I'm going to kick him out right away. I already have his photo and I just need to register his poster at Harv's Island.
Chopped a ton of trees on the nook mile islands and I finally got the golden axe recipe. I got lucky and found bamboo island before I finished island hopping and was able to replenish my stash.
Gave gifts to Wolfgang and Pecan
Gathering some fruits and crafted some of the fruit related DIY.
Browsed through the custom design terminal to find some coffee shelves and cafe menu designs
Ordered some simple panels and villager posters
Picked up shells from the beach

I did a bit of remodeling on my hockey arena, and I’m actually happy with the improvements. I also had an idea of making the vaulting pools into hockey sticks if I can make a pattern for it, so I’m seeing what I can do.

september 2nd
checked the mail; received a letter from carmen and a blue turban from gulliver
collected my daily weeds, tree branches and rock materials
checked to see what shells were washed up on the beach and found 3 giant clams
got a log stakes diy from my daily diy bottle
talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got a mustard long chenille cardigan from ketchup, a green sweater on shirt from fauna and a grey sweetheart tank and shirt from carmen
returned a lost book to ketchup and got a yellow parka and shirtdress in return
crafted a net and a shovel
harvested my pear trees
stopped fauna from moving out
shot down 2 balloons and got 5,000 bells and a wall fan
chopped down a tree
put stuff into storage
deposited some bells into the ABD
checked the recycling bin; found a rusted part
commissioned an ocean sunfish model from c.j.
checked the shops

• opened the mail
  • spoke to my villagers - gave gifts to Whitney and Julian
  • visited the shops
  • chopped wood, hit rocks and dug up the fossils
  • watered the flowers and rearranged a few
  • picked up the weeds that had shown up around the island
  • went diving to see Pascal and received another pearl
  • crafted numerous items to work towards some Nook Miles Achievements then sold them at Nook’s Cranny
  • caught and sold some bugs
  • went through my house storage and cleared out some items I didn’t need
  • checked the recycling bin but didn’t find anything worth taking
  • redeemed some of my Nook Miles

Didn't post yesterday due to playing late, here's 9/2 h 9/3's reports.

9/2
• Received a veil in the mail from Gulliver, this time in blue!
• Chatted with Patty (collecting sticks), Pekoe (checking out the flowers along the paths), Mathilda (who was making a pond Stone and also wearing the punkish peacoat), and Pashmina (cleaning up her house), but I couldn't seem to find Kitty anywhere...
• Popped a balloon and got 30,000 bells out of it!
• Flick was here today, and I brought him three Giraffe Stags for a collectible. Flick appeared very excited about his upcoming project.
• Hit some rocks to replenish my iron stores.
• Noticed Marshal and Harry singing a duet together in the plaza in front of Resident Services.
• Put a lot of bells into savings; I now have over 20 million bells in my account! :D
• Found another red dragonfly to catch for collectible specimen storage! That bug went STRAIGHT to storage; I didn't want to have a repeat of yesterday 😅

9/3
• Took the giraffe stag model out of the mail
• Chatted with Kitty out for a walk, Matilda crafting an aroma pot, Pickaway attending stag beetle Fight Night, pashmina checking out the more dangerous bugs and I couldn't seem to find Patty anywhere
• DJ was back again this time with a big-time Fishing Challenge after completing it I brought him three giant snake heads for a collectible
• Tonight's Stag Beetle Fight Night pitted the Giraffe Stag against the Golden Stag; alas, the Giraffe lost his title today to the true king of the Museum Stag Beetle Club: the Golden Stag!

Back