What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

I went on a villager hunt. I initially had a list of villagers to look out for, but then I found Melba and decided to pick her instead! TYSM for helping me out with the tickets again @ZeldaCrossing64! 💜

I also went to their island and while fishing I caught an arapaima!

That's all I did for today.

• Planted and watered my flowers - I got an orange rose and 17 blue roses!
  • Bought a genuine basic painting from Redd on Harv's Island.
  • Did a lot of trades on Nookazon.
  • Bought some K.K. songs for my 2nd player.
  • Sent a letter to one of my friends (and got one back!). ❤️
  • Got some purple mums and black tulips - I moved them to the beach.
  • Caught lots of bugs and sea creatures.
  • Watered my crops.
  • Harvested wood.
  • Picked up seashells.
  • Dug up fossils and gyroids.
  • Crafted 5 blue rose wreaths to sell.
  • Sold some weeds to Leif and got 17k bells.
  • Bought a kitchen island at Nook's.
  • Bought some star nets... Why not?
  • Went to a Kapp'n mystery island for materials.
  • Cooked food with my extra wheat/flour and fish.
  • Got a pearl from Pascal.
  • New catches: Firefly squid, lobster.
  • Crafted a bit of fish bait.

Yesterday after I made my last post in this thread, I caught a saddled bichir and donated it to the museum.

Today I woke up to a letter from a kind friend. It was so wholesome that I had to write back and thank them for their message. ❤️

Then I went to Melba's house and saw her unpacking. We chatted for a bit.

When I went up to the campsite, I caught sight of the first purple windflower!
IMG_1072.jpeg

I dug this beauty up and replaced another flower that I planted near Melba's house with it.

I also flew to Photopia on Harv's Island to take a bunch of screenshots for use in my new Island Journal thread. (Fun fact: I made one over a year ago, but it's heavily outdated.)

Lastly, I caught a giant snakehead, a piranha, an Arowana, and a gar for the first time! I donated them all to the museum as usual.

That's all for now!

EDIT: Almost forgot to mention that @Mountain_Elements helped me out with my museum's art exhibit by giving me a worthy painting!

Last edited:
  • I finished the art exhibit in the museum!!!
  • Bought an elegant sofa, a dreamy bear toy, and light blue wrapping paper at Nook's.
  • Bought a gray camo bomber-style jacket at Able's.
  • Bought a pair of shiny bow platform shoes and a studded backpack from Kicks at Harv's Island.
  • Grew another orange rose!
  • It was raining, so I didn't have to water my crops and flowers. :D
  • Harvested crops and sold them.
  • Crafted two blue rose wreaths to sell.
  • Harvested wood.
  • Plucked flowers for future crafting.
  • Caught some bugs and fish.
  • Went to a Kapp'n island to collect materials.
  • Bought some K.K. songs for my 2nd player.
  • Reached the 100th milestone for the "Popular Pen Pal" achievement.
  • Crafted DIY furniture and cooked food.
  • Crafted three stacks of fish bait.
  • Picked up seashells.
  • Caught a suckerfish for Moe; He gave me a sports tank.
  • Helped Mitzi deliver a present to Ace; He gave me a pants press.

Today I found a lost item and returned it to Broffina. I got a dollhouse dress from her as a reward.

Reneigh invited me to her house. I looked around for a bit. We played a game of "high card, low card". My winning strategy didn't work out like it usually would, but I didn't care about the prize she had, so it was okay. Before I left to continue my business, she gave me K.K. Synth. I already have that song, so I put it in storage in case I find out someone else wants it.

I spotted Gullivarrr on the beach and helped him with his missing NookPhone communicator.

I dug up a few gyroids and a bunch of fossils. I sold the fossils I'd been hoarding for 210,300 bells total.

Melba taught me a recipe for cherry jam.

I started work on Buck's vacation home. It had been a while since I designed houses in the DLC, so I hope this one can get me out of my burnout.

Bill gifted me a fast-food cap. He told me Zucker gave it to him, but he already had one.

That's all for today.

Not a lot for today, since I didn't feel like playing much. T^T And the first point was for yesterday, shortly after my last post.
  • Went to a nook miles island to catch a few certain bugs... But I got impatient and it started to rain, so I grabbed materials (including coconut trees) before leaving.
  • New catches: Rosalia batesi beetle, rainbow stag.
  • Grew new hybrids; One pink mum, two pink cosmos, three blue roses, and two orange cosmos.
  • It was raining again, so I didn't have to water my crops/flowers. :D
  • Crafted six blue rose wreaths to sell.
  • Picked up seashells.
  • Ordered more songs for my 2nd player.
  • Requested K.K. Slider to play K.K. Waltz.
  • Harvested fruits and wood.
  • Went to a Kapp'n island for materials. I went to another as my 2nd player and got a cherry blossom island! It's the first time I've been to one, so that's cool. I also snagged four stacks of petals.
1719727374213.png

Last edited:
OK so it's not on Westward but today I went to @/Firesquids's island for the hide-and-seek session! I thought I had found the perfect hiding spot... until I realized I totally underestimated @/Mistreil's seeking skillz. XD Celeste was visiting also, and she taught me the tulip wand DIY!

On MY end, nothing much happened...
  • I bought a steampunk hat from Elvis for about 900 bells.
  • I got new stuff on my bulletin board! And at the perfect time, no less. (anyone who has seen the results of this year's Celebrating Diversity event will know what I mean...) Thank you, @ZeldaCrossing64!
  • I'm making progress on Buck's vacation home. I probably won't show it any time soon...for reasons. >_< But it's going pretty well!
Beautiful message, bud!
IMG_1080.jpeg

IMG_1081.jpeg
That's all for today.

Last edited:
  • Grew new hybrids; One orange pansy, one pink windflower, one orange lily, and one blue rose.
  • Also sold my fruit, since Nook's was closed when I harvested them yesterday.
  • Harvested and sold crops.
  • Bought a black bulldog jacket at Able's.
  • Went to a Kapp'n island for materials. I got an autumn island, which is pretty neat, so I snagged materials (including acorns and maple leaves).
  • Watered flowers and crops.
  • Harvested wood.
  • Crafted some DIY items.
  • I visited @/Suguri's island! I put some stuff on their bulletin board, sold my cherries for 65k bells, bought a Moroccan sofa, got a cooking recipe from Reneigh, and caught a coelacanth. I had a fun time!

It was the first day of July. That meant new creatures were available! I woke up pretty early and caught (heads up; this is a lot) a horned dynastid, a moon jellyfish, a cicada shell, a miyama stag, a scarab beetle, a cyclommatus stag, a grasshopper, a robust cicada, a brown cicada, a walking leaf, a horned atlas, and a blue weevil beetle! I donated them all to the museum. I've been going around with a net in search of bugs for most of the day, and Bill noticed!
2024070111031100-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

I learned the recipes for a purple pansy crown and a vine lamp through message bottles.

I completed the fourth part of "Bugs Don't Bug Me", the third part of "You've Got the Bug", and the "Cicada Memories" achievement!

I did Label's fashion check and got some Labelle tights.

I caught an olive flounder for Reneigh and she rewarded me with a brine-shrimp aquarium.

I popped too many balloons. I got plenty of furniture, clothing, and lots of bells from them.

I went on a boat tour and five mystery island tours to harvest materials. Notably, the first NMT island was a money rock island.

There was a meteor shower, and I ran into Celeste! She gave me a lily wand DIY, which I learned right away.

That's all for today.

July 1st, 2024
  • Grew some new hybrids; One pink mum, four orange roses, four blue roses, two orange cosmos, and one orange lily.
  • Crafted five blue rose wreaths to sell.
  • Went to a Kapp'n island. Another vine/glowing moss one?! Went to another as my 2nd player and got an autumn island again, this time with mushrooms and pine cones (which I needed)!
  • Crafted some DIY items.
  • Bought a pair of red basketball shoes at Able's.
  • Bought the final two K.K. songs and some clothes for my 2nd player.
  • Redd was visiting, so I bought a checkout counter and a genuine wistful painting.
  • @/Suguri helped me out by giving me a clothing item I needed. ❤️
  • Got a few nook miles achievements for my 2nd player.
July 2nd, 2024
  • It's raining, so I don't have to water my crops/flowers.
  • Harvested and sold fruits and crops.
  • Dug up fossils.
  • Got a western-style stone DIY from Mitzi and a recipe for potato potage from Frita.
  • Crafted some DIY furniture.
  • Bought furniture and clothing from Nook Shopping.
  • Harvested wood.
  • Went to my daily Kapp'n islands.
  • Demolished one of my bridges.
  • Helped out Gulliver.
  • Not in-game, I planned out a general design for my island using an online island planner. I will probably start terraforming soon...

Today I learned the recipe for a stacked-wood wall via message bottle.

C.J. was visiting. I sold some fish to him for 78k bells and commissioned a black bass model.

I sold my fossil hoard and my Dream Bell Exchange tickets for 65k bells.

Raymond taught me the recipe for a golden candlestick.

I finished Buck's vacation home! I'm feeling confident enough to post photos, but I'll be sharing them in another thread. This also means that I'm finally out of my HHP burnout! Next, I'll give Bob a vacation home.

I went on a boat tour again for materials. I caught a few mosquitoes because they were pestering me and I didn't want to get bitten. When I was hitting one of the rocks, a gold nugget came out. It's been a while since that happened.

Zucker had me deliver a wrapped bottled ship to Bob, and Bob gave me a digital scale as thanks.

That's all for today.

Back