What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

I have been enjoying the August fireworks shows. I missed them previously. Now I have the hard task of going through way too many photos on my Switch and saving the couple of good ones!

Not today, but the other day I finally managed to get the 5,000 bug achievement! I got the fish one way back in 2022, but I usually only catch the valuable bugs so this one took a little longer.

IMG_8915.jpeg

I'm trying to 100% the Nook Miles achievements, so I have 8 more to go now! Some of them won't take long and I've just been putting them off, but others are a little more tedious.

Because I had already ran around cleaning my island and cleaning out my house from the cockroaches, all I had to do was water my flowers that I was breeding and then find the glowing spot for the money tree

Today on Serenity:

Checked my mail since I haven’t been on much lately.
Went around cleaning up the weeds
Found flick and asked him to make me a emperor butterfly model
Talked to my villagers and gave them gifts .
Completed some nook mile + goals since I am trying for the nook miles for miles achievement.
Caught some bugs since I am also trying to finish the you’ve got the bug achievement.

Today I had a friend come over to swap some items

I also fixed some bushes cause I forgot they weren't in the right order but they were in season right now

Today I went island hopping and found Mitzi and invited her to my island 🥳🎉🎉🎉. While island hopping, I chopped some wood. Made some medicine because I got stung by a wasp, only to get stung again later lol.

I talked to Katrina about my friendship with Sasha and paid 10k bells for an extra boost. I gifted Sasha some wrapped coconuts and got a guide shirt.

I found a lost book that belonged to Julia. I got a cap that I already had.

I visited my villagers hoping for a new food recipe; I got a dupe one from Rudy.

I went to the Roost and had coffee.

That’s it for now! 🙂

Today this is what I did so far:

I visited Mitzi, who just moved to my Island!

I went to Harv’s Studio, customized a yacht into the variations that I didn’t have.

I talked to Katrina about my friendship with Sasha and had her do the friendship blessing.

I went to HHP to check the bottle for a diy; it was unfortunately a dupe.

I couldn’t find Sasha so I saved and quit and again a few more times when I still couldn’t find him. I gifted him some wrapped coconuts. He gave me a study chair.

I gathered some more coconuts and wrapped them.

I visited Punchy; he gave me a recipe that I already had.

I visited Julia and chatted to her. She gave me sweatpants.

On one of my other residents’ accounts, I went to harv’s studio and bought some wallpaper and flooring and a fake informative statue.

That’s it for now 🙂.

I completed my fish exhibit in the museum with a King Salmon! I started playing too late in the day to also catch a Monarch Butterfly to complete my bug museum. Hopefully tomorrow! After that I only need two more paintings to finish my museum entirely! I expect that part to take a while!

Today I went to HHP to check the message in the bottle; it was the glowing mossy ruins diy which I didn’t have yet 🥳. I gathered some glowing moss and vines while there.

I went to Harv’s studio. I talked to Tortimer and put some stuff in my storage. I bought a statue from Redd. I bought a wallpaper from Saharah that I didn’t have. I bought an item from kicks. I talked to Katrina about my friendship with Sasha and boosted it.

I wrapped some coconuts and gifted them to Sasha. He gave me dirt clod wall. I bought some more wrapping paper and customization kits.

I visited Raymond and chatted to him. I visited Rudy and chatted to him. I visited Kiki and chatted to her.

That’s it for now. 🙂

This is what I did today so far:

I double checked that the Valiant Statue I bought was real before dropping it off at my other resident’s house; I have them store a lot of the stuff I want to trade.

I went to HHP to check the bottle; I got a vine bench diy which I didn’t have :D.

I went to Harv’s studio. I talked to Tortimer for the acorns and put them in my storage.

I talked to Katrina about my friendship with Sasha and got the boost.

I gave Sasha some wrapped coconuts. He gave me a chesterfield coat.

I talked to Mitzi.

I found Gullivarr and helped him.

I visited Julia and gifted her some wrapped coconuts. She gave me a throwback wrestling figure.

I visited Punchy and Claude was there so I chatted to them both.

I visited Kiki and she gave me a diy that I already had.

I visited Rudy and chatted with him.

I fished a little.

I time travel on New Horizons so I’m currently collecting mushrooms for mushroom season and I collected at least 2 rare mushrooms already.

Today this is what I did:

I went to HHP to check the bottle; I got a dupe diy.

I went to harv’s studio. I talked to Tortimer and got my acorns, put them in my storage.

I talked to Katrina about my friendship with Sasha and boosted it.

I visited Sasha who gave me a dupe diy. I gave him some wrapped coconuts. He gave me a cushion.

I gifted Julia wrapped coconuts. She gave me an anorak jacket.

I went fishing and learned carpaccio di salmone, poke, salmon sandwich and salmon bagel sandwich :D

I did a few quick things at Harv’s studio; I’m working on some ideas for my tbt shop that I want to open 🙂.

I moved some flowers.

I visited Rudy & he gave me a recipe that I already had.

I booted up New Horizons after many days without my Switch, just in time to catch some new fish: the pike, salmon, king salmon, and mitten crab! One more (the elusive betta) and my fish Critterpedia and museum exhibit will be complete!

Today I gave Flick some bugs on my island rep and another resident to make me some models.

I fished and dived. Also caught some more butterflies.

I also checked the bottle at HHP and I got a diy that I didn’t have 🥳; it was for rope-net wall.

I went to Harv’s studio. I got my acorns from Tortimer and put them in my storage; today he only gave me one lol.

I talked to Katrina about my friendship with Sasha and boosted it.

I visited Sasha and got a dupe recipe. I gifted him wrapped coconuts. He gave me a windbreaker.

I scanned two amiibo cards at Harv’s studio since I saw that I didn’t have two posters in my catalogue yet even though I had the cards.

Back