What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

Took a pause from posting here, but anyway...

Yesterday I got the gold trophy for the Fishing Tourney! Today it delivered to me through the mail.

I delivered some unneeded flowers to my sister's island (she's been playing the game lately). I've been helping her too...and I know she's new to the game, but she can be stupid sometimes. T_T

K.K. Country joins my ever-growing collection of K.K. airchecks!

It's the evening for me, so I'm gonna search the palm trees for the horned hercules for the millionth time...wish me luck!

I DID IT! I CAUGHT THE HORNED HERCULES!!!
IMG_1140.jpeg

I've waited almost 2 WEEKS for this to happen...now I'm finally free!!! 🎉🎉 No more pacing around the beach late at night and ruining my sleep schedule... 😮‍💨 Time to donate the big man to the museum!!

Today I changed my town tune to the first few notes in "Nothing Else Matters" by Metallica. I had it set to Kieran's battle theme for months, and while he's still my favorite Pokémon/video game character, I wanted to change things up. I picked this song because it holds a lot of sentimental value and it makes me think of a close relationship I have with someone on the forums... <3 (plus, I originally had plans to do "Wherever I May Roam" but then that's already their island tune... T_T)

I also realized I unlocked the option to purchase the Pro Construction License. I had a lot of Nook Miles saved up, so I bought it immediately. I don't think I'm ever going to any more bridges and inclines to my island, but it's nice to have that option in case I reconsider.

I ordered K.K. Lament for my song collection.

I learned a bunch of new recipes, including one for the hyacinth wand! It looked so pretty I replaced my star wand with it.

At night I went diving, and I caught a vampire squid and a horseshoe crab! I just need to catch a giant isopod later and a flatworm on August, then the sea creature portion of my Critterpedia will be complete! :D

That's all for today.

July 22, 2024
  • Finally played since the last Fishing Tourney, got the gold trophy in the mail.
  • From Liz!, I got a Pirate Outfit, all Geisha Wigs, all Kaffiyehs, all Academy Uniforms, Dreamy Dresses, Fishing Waders, the Grape Dress, and all Jester Costumes. Dress-Up went from 93% to 94%, and Total went from 96% to 97%.

I finally came back to my island after a few months and cleaned up all the weeds that were around my island!
Also been catching bugs and fish to donate to the Museum as well as earning Nook Miles!

Didn't realize you couldn't imagine what a bridge or incline would look like/if it would fit until you asked Nook for it officially... ew. But oh well, I got the first new bridge on my island fully paid for, and it'll be ready tomorrow!

Found my copy of NH yesterday and booted up the game for the first time in over 3 years (3 years and 1 month according to all of my villagers), so I've just been playing catch up since I stopped playing before any of the major updates. Paid off my last loan, working on the storage upgrades, upgrading Harv's Island, unlocking the cafe. This morning I filled out quite a lot of my fish/bug logs for August because I got quite lucky and found a lot of rare fish in particular.

Looking forward to seeing the cafe tomorrow. Apparently this game has farming now which is kind of blowing my mind so I'm super excited to get that started.

August 4, 2024
  • Got all the Dala Horses, Hula Dolls, Silk Hats, Tangyuan, Zodiac Ox Figurine, Mom's Cool Kitchen Mat, all Mom's Hand-Knit Sweaters, and two Mom's Handmade Apron's from Liz!.
    • Miscellaneous went from 98% to 99%. Rugs went from 99% to 100%. Everything under furniture is now at 99% cataloged, unless already complete.
    • Headwear went from 93% to 94%.

Finally caught my third scorion for a Flick sculpture. Didn't go so well on one attempt, as I was running around with my net out trying to catch spirits for Wisp.

Net out, and running means instant return to home 😆

I've been redecorating my entire house and it has been so annoying. The daily 5 item catalog limit is the bane of my existence.

I have no played in a long time and then suddenly I wanted to redo my house and decorate my town again randomly lmao

I haven't been on Ataraxia in over a month (I am so sorry Ataraxia, and residents)
So, I finally went back, and was mainly removing all the weeds that didn't need to be there, and spoke to my villagers to make sure they remember me, as I was hoping someone might be interested in leaving, so will check that tomorrow.
And if not, I'll just take the time to move Doc out and bring in best boi Groucho.

Haven't played in a while, so i decided to make more progress on my second island since i still need to upgrade my house and decorate the island. I first checked the mail and then talked to all villagers. Then i dug up all the fossils and donated the ones i didn't have. I found the glowing money spot and planted a money tree. I picked up all the shells on the beach and also found a message in a bottle that was laying on beach. I then did some fishing and bug catching to earn bells towards upgrading my house.

Today, all I did was run around my quite neglected town t pull up some weeds and chop down bamboo trees that shouldn’t be on the path

Today, i was able to pay off my current house loan. I then got back to grinding for bells for the next loan. Also found all fossils and donated the ones i didn't have. Got rid of the excess flowers that grew. Arranged the flowers so i can start breeding them to get hybrid flowers. Placed an incline needed for a cliff i made.

Haven't done anything yet, but as the fireworks go, I plan on getting my town looking a bit better and bringing in someone via the campsite. Well first time camp visit. Wendy~

Back