• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

what did you get from your fortune cookies today?

i got the ribbit raincoat(?) from lily's cookies. it was the thing i kind of really wanted so i'm glad even if it's just 3 stars. also got a basic waste basket and a sombrero from the nooks cookies

Last edited:
I forgot to say that I got my first memory item without spending leaf tickets on it.

IMG_1689.jpg

I feel very proud about this. And I forgot the other fortune cookies items I got.

Had a lily cookie for bells. I am now the owner of five garden paths

- garden gnome
- mrs. flamingo
- hydrangea gazebo

opened lily's hydrangea cookie and got the hydrangea gazebo for the second time which is honestly disappointing, it was great the first time but now i just really want the rainbow arch and rain cloud before it leaves the shop soon. :/ i wish you could trade items with others on acpc.

Lily cookie for Bells today. I was excited because it’s ending soon, but of course it was just a duplicate dress. I really wanted the rainbow so I’m kinda disappointed.

I really wish I could have the rainbow too! I am very happy that my bells cookie was a blue bear one and a got the terry bow. That was my hope! ��

I struck gold today!
iajbd0ageic11.jpg

I like to think that this is the game giving me my karma for screwing me over with the lily cookies.

Bluebears cookie was available for bells and I got the fence which I needed :) also got another wrestling tank but I'll probably put it on a camper so it was a good haul today.

Oof, a big list of what I got today.. four hydrangea hats, a rose wedding headpiece, four ribbit raincoats, a rainbow arch, hydrangea tricycle, and three hydrangea hedges. I didn't get the gazebo I wanted though. T v T

I got a knights helmet from a villager now I only have the wrestling mask left then I have all the regular fortune cookies...wohoo hopefully I'll be done with those soon

Had a lily cookie for bells. Only a raincoat. I bought two more and got another hat and dress >.<

Dupes. But yesterday I had a Roald Cookie for bells, which was another Surfboard Screen. More surfboards for Gulliver I suppose.

Today I just had regular cookies and ended up not buying them.
Yesterday I had both Lily and Whitney's cookies, can't remember what I got from them.

Bluebear cookie for Bells! I got an ice-cream balloon fence, which I actually didn’t have yet. Now the only thing I’m missing is the memory item.

Back