• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

what did you get from your fortune cookies today?

- shogi piece
- incense burner
- triple-scoop-cone lamp out of bluebear's party cookie for 50 leaf tickets :rolleyes:

got a bluebear cookie for bells! it had a triple scoop cone lamp inside (which I already have 3x...) and a towel rack ; ;

Bluebear cookie for bells!!! Got an ice cream lamp which I didn’t already have, so I’m happy! :)

Ugh...luck is really not on my side today. I had a Whitney cookie for Bells, but it was just another rose wedding stand. And then I bought two Julian cookies and got the rug both times! I mean, all I really want is the dress and headpiece. I don’t even care about the furniture, and now I have duplicates already. :/

Ugh...luck is really not on my side today. I had a Whitney cookie for Bells, but it was just another rose wedding stand. And then I bought two Julian cookies and got the rug both times! I mean, all I really want is the dress and headpiece. I don’t even care about the furniture, and now I have duplicates already. :/

Oh damn I personally would like what you got today. :eek: Hopefully you get something better soon. :p

500 bells: stepladder
5,000 bells: Raold's beach parasol memory thingy.

I was quite pleased with that, haven't had a 5,000 cookie for a while.

screenshot_20180803_181227_pocket_camp_by_s_purr-dcj4e3c.jpg

Mmmmhmhmhmhmmm

What showed up for me was the Roald's beach cookie and Timmy's fortune cookie. What I got from Timmy's fortune cookie was another fish and chips furniture item while I got another beach-club shirt from Roald's beach cookie. Really glad I got another beach-club shirt since I only want the clothing stuff from Roald's beach cookie.

Bicycle Helmet and Striped Cone.

Afterwards I bought two Julian cookies and got the Stardust Canopy Tent and the Stardust Top Hat. :)

Cans and the Giant Ice Cream Sundae. :)

Last edited:
got the bluebear cookies for bells and finally got the giant ice-cream sundae ;;;

Last edited:
Nothing to write home about for the Bell cookies, but I bought a Julian cookie and almost screamed. I finally got the stardust hairpin I so desperately wanted! I almost have a full stamp card too, so I can buy the dress to go with it. :cool:

What I got today was a repeat of a citrus tank from a clothing fortune cookie and a repeat of stardust dress from Julian's stardust cookie.

I was getting nothing but those regular cookies lately, it's so annoying I started to ignore them.

Back