• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

what did you get from your fortune cookies today?

Oh my god, I got two stitches cookies today and I got a duplicate hat and shirt...
And it doesn’t really help as it is going to be taken away from the shop in 4 days.
Luckily the stamp card is going to save me to get an item, but I’m really mad.

i got a mandarin hat which is actually pretty cute honestly and a board game (also cute but i have one already), yday though i got a whitney cookie and got the rose wedding cake which i'm pretty happy about!

I got a shirt from the Stitches cookie again ahhhhhhh
But then I got the western shirt yesterday and pants today.
I guess I’m set to be a cowboy, then.

had a lily cookie for bells today! Got super excited but it was only another garden path. I have 4 of them now.

Got Timmy's Fortune Cookie and Roald's Beach Cookie for today. For Timmy's fortune cookie I got Simple Panel while I got Beach-Club Shirt from Roald's beach cookie.

I think I’ve ordered 3 Stitches Fortune Cookies in hopes of getting something other than the patchwork shirt or pants...
And guess what I got?
3 sets of pants.
As if me or my villagers (who don’t even wear them) needed that.

I think I’ve ordered 3 Stitches Fortune Cookies in hopes of getting something other than the patchwork shirt or pants...
And guess what I got?
3 sets of pants.
As if me or my villagers (who don’t even wear them) needed that.

Pfft. I actually bought a Stitches cookie hoping to get the pants and I got another hood instead. Sigh.

I said in another thread that I was pretty much done with fortune cookies, but I REALLY wanted a few more Lilly items, so I took a risk yesterday....AND I GOT THE GAZEBO!!! I was totally stoked!! I only have the gazebo, hat, puddle, and bush from that set, but I'm hoping a few more Lilly cookies show up in my camp because I really want the paths, rain cloud, and rainbow! I wouldn't mind one of the dresses either. Maybe i'll treat myself to a few more on my birthday.

OMG I got the stitches hood last minute lmfaooooo I was supposed to buy with it a card but good thing I can save that now for something else.

Got a Stitches cookie for Bells today. It was, sadly, not the pants but a patchwork ghostlet sofa. Not what I wanted, but it wasn’t a duplicate so I’m not too upset.

I also got a stitches cookie for bells (5,000)
It was rug which I already have one,

Other cookie I got a clothes line which reminds me to stick washing on lol

I had a Whitney cookie for bells! It was a dress, that make my third one.

Once again, wish item trading was a thing. I want a wedding pool

Found the Whitney cookie today and got a Wedding Tuxedo suit.... for the 5th time! I'm starting to think I'm cursed.
I just want to collect all the pieces, because I love weddings ;-;

Received Whitney's rose cookie and Tommy's fortune cookie for today. What I got from Tommy's fortune cookie was a repeat of a plastic canister (blue) while with the Whitney's rose cookie I got was a rose wedding headpiece.

I’ve gotten to where I don’t buy them if they’re not special. I still have a few rare items I need, but I’m kind of bored with them for now

Today I had Whitney's rose cookie and Timmy's fortune cookie. I got a rose flower stand with Whitney's cookie and a trash bin with Timmy's cookie.

Last edited:
Back