• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

what did you get from your fortune cookies today?

I finally got the wedding tuxedo from Whitneys cookie!! Now I hope I can get The hat from Julians cookie and the ice cream hat!

Last edited:
Julian cookie for bells. got the dress.

NICE

Last edited:
Julian cookie for Bells and got the giant planetarium! I feel like I used up my luck after getting this and the giant sundae within a week..

I got my last item from the regular fortune cookies so I'm officially done if a have been buying all ur rares thxs...and I'll be giving someone else a chance to buy them now..lol

bluebear cookie for bells! Another sofa. I'm not even mad, I love symmetry :3

Finally my second Julian fortune cookie for bells, I got the star dress to match my hair pin! And armor pants from a clothing cookie that I'm giving to Gulliver.

Roald cookie for bells! First of those I've ever gotten since I never bought any for tickets. I got the dress! It's pretty cute! <3

I decided to eat all of Timmy's cookies from my inventory and ended up getting 3 kokeshi dolls, 2 vacuum cleaners and strapped books. :p

I also got a Bluebear party cookie with a deluxe ice-cream cup in it though! :)

Okay this game is trolling me at this point. All i want is an ice cream cap but instead I've received, 2 terrycloth bows 2 terrycloth dress, 3 ice cream balloon fences, a deluxe ice cream cup, and a triple scoop lamp! and I today i got another summer beach parasol from Ronalds cookie so now I have 2

Today I bought two Bunnie cookies and got an errand basket and a sleeping wolf plushie. Then, I completed the bug catching goals and got a folktale forest path from my free Bunnie cookie. I’m the most happy about the plushie though because it was something I definitely wanted to get.

I got a stardust top hat from Julian's cookie. On this topic of fortune cookies, I hate myself. I don't even play this DUMB GAME ANYMORE, because I spent over 30 dollars on fortune cookies and I got all the furniture I wanted, meaning I don't even want to do anything because to me everything is completed. I ruined everything for myself. In theory, I could also decorate my camper, but who wants to do that? (Hint: Not me.) gg Nintendo, you got my money. I am a loser now

I got an "Errand Basket" from Bunnie's fortune cookies and another "summertime beach rug" from Ronald's beach cookie all I need is a boat and the memory item from this....

from the three cookies I got from the bug event:

Terrycloth dress(dupe, I already have several)
Star hairpin (I needed this!)
Errand basket (not what I wanted but still very cute!)

Another wrestler tank and the fairytale picnic table stump thing from a Bunnie bells cookie.

Also, the tree memory thing from Bunnie's cookie for completing the bug hunt.

The fortune cookies from the bug event gave me the ice cream hat and Julian's star dress. Those were 2 things I was looking for so I am happy. I didn't get the last cookie yet because goliath beetles don't want to come for me.

I am hoping to get the top hat from Julian's cookie soon. I mostly just keep getting fences, planters, and tables.

Bunnie cookie for Bells today! Got a woodsman outfit. Was really hoping for the dress or the hood, but it wasn’t a duplicate so I’m not complaining. :)

Back