• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

what did you get from your fortune cookies today?

I bought 2 bluebear cookies today!

Got the icecream hat and the bow! Not bad, but I REALLY want the icecream truck.

Got a mug from one of my regular cookies. Other one was a duplicate. Even though the mug isn’t rare I’m going to keep it because it’s cute. Then I went and bought a Bluebear cookie really hoping for the bow or the ice-cream hat, but I got the dress instead. Looks like I’ll be buying leaf tickets again...

Lily's hydrangea cookie and Tommy's fortune cookie showed up for me today. I got a repeat of a striped cone from Tommy's fortune cookie while I got a garden path from Lily's hydrangea cookie.

Got a mug from one of my regular cookies. Other one was a duplicate. Even though the mug isn’t rare I’m going to keep it because it’s cute. Then I went and bought a Bluebear cookie really hoping for the bow or the ice-cream hat, but I got the dress instead. Looks like I’ll be buying leaf tickets again...

As soon as I saw those cookies I knew I'd be buying more leaf tickets haha. I got the ice cream sandwich sofa so I'm super excited.

got a pepper mill (i've already forgot) and a lily cookie, i got another rainbow which is nice but i really want that cloud, it's like the only thing i'm missing now

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh and i bought one bluebear cookie and got the fence which is cute! kinda tempted to buy more but i'll hold off for now

i got the pink star shades from the clothing fortune cookie, and the metal flagpole (apple) from tommy's fortune cookie

Yesterday, I found Bluebear's cookie being sold with bells and got the Terrycloth bow.

And today I had a Whitney's cookie and got...the Wedding Tuxedo suit again...
IMG_20180719_112319_331.JPG
............why! I just want the set!

Clothing fortune cookie and Timmy's fortune cookie showed up for me today. I got a repeat of fish and chips from Timmy's fortune cookie while I got a western shirt from Clothing fortune cookie.

Last edited:
I bought two five packs for Bluebears cookie. I feel like they give you better odds when you do that. My only repeat was to the scoop hat and I got the big sundae :)

got a roald cookie. got the beach club dress for the third time. >:T
wood display table aaand a brown pot. bleh.

Back