• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

what did you get from your fortune cookies today?

- Nook's Homes Model from timmy's fortune cookie
- vacuum cleaner from timmy's fortune cookie
- box of tissues from tommy's fortune cookie (given to me by fauna)

I got a julian cookie today! Got the table. I've been REALLY lucky with Julian cookies. I've never bought any with LTs but have 5 items. No dupes.

I got a Julian cookie for Bells today and...

syMSPtL.jpg

*animal-like happy screech* Am I dreaming? :eek:

^Congrats!!!!!!!

I got a bunnie cookie for bells, but it was just a woodsman hat :/

So far have been geting dupes and dupes and dupes from plain ol timmy tommy and clothing cookies... but I did get the Stardust Table and Terrycloth Bow from the cookies in the Bug Catching event.

Last edited:
All I want is the stardust top hat from julians cookie is that too much to ask for?! All i got so far from his cookie is 2 tables, 2 dividers, star pin, and the star fountain

I got my third stardust planter with leaf tickets. I’m confused. I don’t have Tia’s or Julian’s cookies?????

- garden rock from tommy's fortune cookie
- wood display stand (w.) from timmy's fortune cookie

I got Julian's Stardust Cookie and Tia's Rosewater Cookie for ACPC Bells today. Got another Stardust dress from Julian's Stardust Cookie while I got the Grandiose Chair from Tia's Rosewater Cookie.

Another Tia cookie for Bells! I guess the game is feeling generous. I got the shirt, which isn’t the dress but looks amazing on Julian.

I got two of roalds cookies and I got the boat and the dress which both aren't bad but I want the Stardust hat.

Bought Julian's cookie with leaf tickets to try and get the Stardust Hat and instead I got the Planetarium...

I was doing so well saving my leaf tickets. Then I decided it couldn’t hurt to buy a Tia cookie since I want the dress so much. One cookie turned into three and I got two duplicates. Two. And no dress, either. My luck has run out. :/

Debating whether or not to buy Julian's cookie for leaf tickets in order to get the Stardust Hat or buy the camp background I want...

Had a Tia and a Bunnie cookie in stock, got a grandiose candelabra and a red folktale dress.

Back