• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

what did you get from your fortune cookies today?

Today I got an outback hat and armor pants from two clothing cookies. From fortune cookies that I got from doing requests, I got box of tissues, incense burner, lava lamp from Tommy's fortune cookie and white wood display stand, trash bin from Timmy's fortune cookie.

Last edited:
I got the 5 star item from a Tia cookie (not my favourite premium item, but I’ll take it!) and an air pump! :p

got a garden rock and a pharaoh outfit, yesterday i got another hood in the bunnie cookie tho! (which makes 3...)

Another stardust dress from a Julian cookie. That's probably my fifth one, that's all I ever get from those cookies.

A model bus and huntsman's outfit from a Bunnie cookie. First time for both items. ;)

UGGGGGG...I haven't gotten a single special fortune cookie for bells at my cookie stand since the Splatoon cross-over update & I'm getting very frustrated. I got frog-costume pants & armor pants today. My fortune cookie RNG has gone down the drain.

Screenshot_20180925-124206.jpg

Ta Daaaaa ... The Grandiose Bath ... Total Shock!! ... and really at my age and level of *ahem* maturity ... I shouldn?t be so excited and thrilled about it :rolleyes:
But there you have it!! Lol

4tk67n.jpg

nice one pen!

i forgot to mention i got double special cookies yesterday! a splatoon one (ick) where i got the splat stage (literally there's nothing i want in those cookies though) and a julian cookie where i got the star headpiece (cute but it's my 4th one)

Opened five boxes of Julian cookies:

stardust hairpin x3
stardust dress x4
stardust top hat x4
stardust fence x4
stardust fountain x2
stardust planter x3
stardust table x3
stardust canopy sofa x2

This brings my grand total to 9 dresses from 36 cookies, making up 25% of everything (which of course is the most useless item for me alongside my five hairpins) but no rug or planetarium, and honestly I wanted the rug even more than the planetarium. At least I got the fountain, though (I now have three), which is my favourite item from the set!

I debating whether or not I should use my only card to get the stardust top hat or use 50 tickets to try and get one

candelabra from a tia cookie (my 4th one.. not like i have any of the other items from it either) and an apple flagpole

Got a flagpole and grandiose jacket from the ones in my stall.

I spent the rest of my Leaf Tickets on Muffy's cookies and got:
lamp x3
dress x2
broom

and spent stamp cards on the pumpkin tree and hat

I bought:
1 of Tia's and got the grandiose hat
2 of Muffy's and got the cauldron and the stupid shoes. Nice, but I wanted the dress.

Purchased two boxes of Muffy’s cookies and basically got the tree 4x, shoes 3x, one lamp, one fence and the hat...those trees and shoes were really testing me tbh..I hope I don’t see them showing up ever again

Back