• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

what did you get from your fortune cookies today?

I got Tia's cookie twice in a row and both times I got the grandiose carpet.
?\_(ツ)_/? at least I can cover my whole camp in fancy now

I never have much luck in getting rare cookies to pop up in my shop, but Tia?s Grandiose Cookie was there today. I got the grandiose bed and it?s sooo pretty! I can?t wait to style it with the matching chairs and existing furniture I have.

I bought the box that gives you five cookies (Muffy’s) and three of the items were all the pieces to the witch’s outfit, which was what I wanted. I was pretty happy about that :D if only I can get the dress and hat from Tia’s cookies.

I had double clothing cookies today, and since it was part of my daily goals to eat one, I decided to buy both. The first one gave me the sombrero, the second gave me the wrestler pants. Those will be promptly going to Gulliver. I've been having awful luck with these cookies lately. I can't get special ones at all, and all I want is the rug from Muffy's cookie :(

No special cookies again, but got a mixer and a citrus tank from regular ones. More stuff for Gulliver.

I was sick of the game hating me, so I used LT to buy a Muffy cookie. I got the lamp post. It's better than another fence.

I got the 15 leaf tickets from host the most and had enough to buy a cookie, so I bought a Muffy one. I didn’t have much hope because it screwed me over in the past, but lo and behold I got the dress I wanted! I actually yelled “Yes!” out loud when I got it. :D

IMG_20181017_112247_571.jpg

Like my first try with Goldie's cookie.....

I don't even bother with cookies anymore. Muffy's get me everything except the dress and rug, which are the ones I want, and I only get basic ones. However, I did have some Timmy and Tommy ones animals gave me that I needed to get rid of. I got: metal flagpole (leaf), lava lamp, IV drip, box with helmet, and some kind of panel. Eh.

I got the library on wheels from Goldie's cookie and another stupid broom from Muffy's cookie. I give up on Muffy tbh. I'll never get that stupid rug.

I finally got a special cookie for Bells. It was a Muffy one and had witchy boots in it, which I didn’t have yet! Between this and the dress I’m wondering if my luck is changing.

Timmy and Tommy crap cookies as for bell ones. Sigh. At least gimme Bunnie ones when she is ending soon gah.

Had got a furniture cookie (air pump) and one from Bunnie's, I really wanted it to be the red riding hood but alas I got the hunter's hat instead.

yeah i always get that hunter hat when I buy bunnie cookies sigh and it's p short time left ugh... :( I really wanted the hood o well

I got Tia's cookie twice in a row and both times I got the grandiose carpet.
?\_(ツ)_/? at least I can cover my whole camp in fancy now

And now I have 3 grandiose carpets. This is getting stupid

The Bunnie cookie has been a legit disappointment for me because I haven’t gotten anything good out of it. The only things I really wanted were the hood and the flower patch and I got neither. :/

oh noo another tia cookie.. i never get any of the others :/ it's just four to five days nothing and then a tia cookie... i want the other sets more or at all.. just once. bleh

Last edited:
Today was the first time I had double special fortune cookies since I had double Filberts months ago. I got a folktale forest path from Bunnie's, which is okay but not something I really wanted, and a grandiose canopy bed from Tia's, which is frustrating because three of the four Tia cookies I've gotten have been four-star items (alongside the vanity and another bed), which is pretty decent luck, but I don't actually want them at all because they're too pink for me; the only thing I want from there is the jacket!

Back