• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

what did you get from your fortune cookies today?

Since I only buy 5-packs whenever I happen to have enough tickets, and usually go for the sets ending soonest, it could well be 2 months from now before I buy any Muffy cookies unless they come up as Bell purchases. It's so weird how such a seasonal cookie is available for three whole months. xD It seems people have been kinda unlucky with repeats of Muffy's stuff so far. xD

I've really only started playing this game so I'm not sure how the entire cookie thing works (I play FE:Heroes so I assume it's just another gacha % lottery?)

I pulled a Trash can... I was happy as this perfectly epitomised my personality.

I've really only started playing this game so I'm not sure how the entire cookie thing works (I play FE:Heroes so I assume it's just another gacha % lottery?)

I pulled a Trash can... I was happy as this perfectly epitomised my personality.

Yep, they’re pretty much a random lottery. Also I relate very much to the last statement lmao.

I accidently bought 250 LT of muffys cookie and I got the tree, broom, fence, cauldron, and light

i got a pepper mill and a donut stool. i actually bought 2 packs of muffy cookies when it came out, i got 3 pairs of shoes, the dress, the tree, the hexing circle, the broom, 2 lamps and a fence! actually pretty happy with all that and i don't think i'll buy any more, if i don't have the hat from the free ones then i'll just buy it with 1 stamp

Today Muffy's cookie was for sale for Bells. Bought it and got the broom, which is all right, though I really wanted both the rug and the dress. Shari gave me one of Timmy's cookies and I got the mixer.

Rocking Chair (White) and Armor Pants. Nothing special, but I try to buy them whenever I can, as I haven't been playing for very long yet. Am currently using the Police Hat I got from a cookie a few days ago to rock what's basically an ABBA policeman's outfit. XD

Two Muffy cookies for sale today. I got a witch’s broom and my second free hexed witch’s mirror.

the tree-stump picnic table and the folktale forest path, two of bunnie's cookies were selling.

Got one of Muffy's cookies and got a witchy fence... Literally the one thing I DIDN'T WANT. Also got the poncho from a clothing cookie.

Been getting clothing and Tommy bell cookies past few days, like come on game d'ya hate me that much. Funny note I keep getting like bathroom stalls so maybe I should make a cult campground when Halloween is over.

Back