• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

what did you get from your fortune cookies today?

I got double specials today and got the Goldie books with leaves and Tia hat. Don't usually share but these were two new special items for me!

I finally got the folktale flower patch I've been wanting. And for bells right on the last day available! c:

Other thing: another vacuum cleaner, because they noticed I only had one left after talking to Gulliver. :p

Sigh, I got crap cookies again. I swear, the new PC update reduced your chances of getting special cookies.

I got the hexed witch’s mirror and some fish and chips. I’m gonna spook myself while having a fishy, chippy lunch.

Praise be, I finally got a Goldie cookie! I got the slightly used goods. Wanted the shirt or skirt, but not bad at all!

ugh i got tommy's cookie and a clothing cookie. Inside were frog cap and Mrs. Flamingo. Sign wish i could get at least 1 muffy cookie for bells.

^I've gotten quite a few already.

Today I had a Rosewater cookie and got a duplicate wall screen thing and a dark brown cookie and got a duplicate thing that I'm just gonna end up giving to Gulliver.

I've only been getting timmy and tommy/tom cookies ! I've gotten a few of muffy's cookies for bells but I haven't bought any because I'm not really big on halloween ~

Double Muffy cookies today. Got another hat and a FOURTH fence. Trying real hard to hide my disappointment.

Finally got a special cookie for Bells! It was a Goldie one and had the autumnal cardigan in it. I was excited because that was one of the only items that I was interested in getting.

First Goldie cookie for coins and I got the only thing I was interested, the glasses. W o r t h i t

Back