• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

what did you get from your fortune cookies today?

another tree from muffy today. also a couple of days ago i got the collector's picnic blanket thing from goldie which was neat since i hadn't received a special cookie in a couple of weeks before that

My luck with the cookies are rubbish, no special ones today. And even when I get a special cookie its just a double ;-;

I had a Timmy Fortune Cookie that got me a mug (A nice little item, honestly), and had a Goldie Fortune Cookie that got me a Library on Wheels!! :D It's my first 5 star item from a fortune cookie bought with bells, too!!

I finally got my last clothing item from the fortune cookie - those stupid frog pants! I only need the Nook Model Home (I think that's what it's called) from Timmy's cookie and I'll be done with those fortune cookies!

I really, really want the flying broom from Muffy, but it's not showing up at the market place and I'm afraid I'd waste tickets trying to get it. Oh, well, Halloween is over, anyway, so I don't know when I'd use it.

after almost two weeks of dry spell, I finally got another special cookie and got the witchy fence from muffy's cookie.

I got the 5 star isabelle counter (I think that's the english name) and oh my god I'm so disappointed. This is the most boring 5 star item I've ever seen and it's the one the game decides to give me? you can't even clearly tell it's related to Isabelle. Bummed out because I actually really want all the other 5 star items available right now.

After that disappointment I bought two Tia cookies and got two 3 stars I already have multiples of. Thanks Game. Really excited for when I can just buy the switch game for 60 bucks and get all the items I want through effort and not gambling lol.

I got the bicycle helmet and armor pants from clothing cookies today. I'm trying to get the outback hat ASAP. Whenever I unlock Octavian I'm dressing him in the western set

blessed by a double bell cookie today. tree from muffy and screen from tia (i don't have yet so yay, altho i'm not sure what use one is really)

the third time I got Muffy's cookie for coins and guess what? a third tree. This is sooooo freaking stupid

A big, whopping load of crap. At least I got decent items, though (cowboy boots and decorative bird plate).

Got some Western Pants from a Clothing Fortune Cookie, and some Books with Fallen Leaves from a Goldie Library Cookie! They just keep coming up as bell cookies for me, so I'm not complaining!! :)

goldie and some trash regular.

boo for goldie though bc my rng is 100% set for either the pile of book thing or the tree -.-

Back