• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

what did you get from your fortune cookies today?

Sapling clock and lawn chair. I have.... so many sapling clocks now wheezes.....

Today the two bell cookies were Tommy's fortune cookie and Glady's camellia cookie. Inside the Tommy cookie I got a common chair (black) and Inside the Glady's camellia cookie I got the camellia haori.

I haven't bought my daily cookies yet, but from the three I got from this new dab event, I got another Isabelle scooter, white top hat, and the Marshal cupcake item that I can't remember the name of ajfkldsjfakl. Only one that was a double was the Isabelle scooter, so that's cool!

I finished the Flounder goals today and got my first cookie from Poppy's Cocoa Cookie, and I won the chocolatier's kitchen item! ^0^
Now I REALLY want the rest of the furniture series >w<

I got three fortune cookies yesterday:
By total luck, one apple glazier cookie for 5000 bells. I got the crown! It is really cute.
Then I also bought one to try my luck & got the water well. I really want the dress so I can wear the full outfit, but afraid to spend too many bells trying..
Finally I also finished the Flounder goals and got the Poppy’s Cocoa Coolie reward. I received the partition, not the cutest item..

from the dab event i got a poppy table (already have 2 but always happy to have more tables) and from the white gothic cookie i got the dress which i haven't got yet so that was nice!

today my special bell cookie was the patchwork one (my first time getting a free one despite it being out for a while) and i got the couch which i'm super happy about

IV drip and a Hamlet's cookie that gave me my second... what's it called fjdsaklfjdsak.... that snowball fight hedge.... I can't remember what it's called, but it's the A version. Weeps I just want B.

Today (or yesterdays I guess bc I forgot to check them before rollover) I got a bathroom stall and another stepladder. hope gulliver enjoys them :' D

I got a Gothic Rose Lamp from a cookie for 5000 bells.
Not really liking current cookies to spend leaf tickets on them..

I know the first item I got today was Gulliver fodder but I cant remember exactly what item it was, rip. But!!! I did get the chocolate cake counter for bells today so that's hot!!!

I bought three of the new Diana cookies today and got two giant daisies and a giant sweet pea!

11 Diana Cookies

2* Fairy Jar
1* Giant Daisies
2* Giant Grass
2* Leaf Umbrella
2* Daisy Hairpin
2* Daisy Dress

Fair enough but i really dislike duplicate items, at least they are useful except for the dress and the fairy jar (really big!).
I want the Fairy Wings and others flowers... ?-?

Firstly, I had a free Apple Cookie and got the tiara.

Then, I bought a Diana Cookie Box plus one more afterwards.

1 Wings
1 Fairy Jar
2 Sweet Pea
2 Dresses

Not such a fan of the dresses, but I'm glad with everything else - the wings especially are very cool and were what I wanted most, along with the jar! I'm hoping to get the 5 star item obviously and some of the giant grass from free cookies in the coming months.

I can't remember what I got specifically but I believe I had a Timmy cookie and a Tommy one, which I already have all the items from so I just keep getting extras from them, which I really should give to gulliver more often cuz they pile up a lot lol

Today I just HAD to buy a bundle for Diana's cookie and I got
The grass screen
Giant Daisy
Giant sweet pea
The dress
And the leaf umbrella. I was disappointed that's I didn't get a single silver item, esp since I just really want the wings, but I'm glad I didn't get any dupes my first try. I think I'll try one more time, and if I dont get the wings or somethin else, I will be very upset.

Got one of apples cookies for bells today! It contained the lamp which was p exciting since I didn’t have that item yet and was one of the ones I actually wanted!

I got the following:

Gladys's Camellia Cookie
(at 5000 bells)
Camellia Stepping Stones

Diana's Fay Cookie (all at 50 leaf tickets each)
Fairy Jar
Leaf Umbrella
Daisy Hair Pin

Poppy's cocoa cookie (at 5000 bells)
Chocolatier Registrer

I really want the Fairy Wings, I hope I can obtain them! They are 5 full stamp cards, so expensive :(

Back