• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

what did you get from your fortune cookies today?

I got ANOTHER Isabelle cookie for Bells and got the rocking chair! Honestly super surprised that I haven't gotten any repeats.

i got nothing today and yesterday but the day before i got a goldie cookie and GOT THE 5 STAR, i was beyod happy because i'd spent a lot of leaf tickets trying to get that so i'm super chuffed, to celebrate christmas i bought a couple more goldie cookies in hopes of getting some trees and paths but i got the book collector item, a cardigan and some books so i decided just to use 2 stamp cards to buy some trees

With a gift card I got for Christmas, I bought 10 muffy cookies because I reeeeally want the broom. 6/10 cookies I bought were witch hats and then I got two lamp posts, a cauldron and a fence. I had all of those things already. All I can do now is make my campsite a witch hat and fauna-cookie sweater cult (because I also have 6 sweaters from the fauna cookie!)

I bought 6 Gladys cookies and got the kimono, the haori, two paths, a tree, and a bush. Nice, but I wanted the hair...

91BB8367-AAB7-473D-B97E-760AA8423457.jpg

Officially have every item from Gladys? Camellia Cookie. Yaaaaassss~

No idea what I?ll use the extra wig for though, lol.

Last edited:
View attachment 222863

Officially have every item from Gladys’ Camellia Cookie. Yaaaaassss~

No idea what I’ll use the extra wig for though, lol.

that's like the ideal loot box, if only every box could look like that! i bought 2 glady's cookies and got the wig and the deer scare, think that's all i'm gonna buy from that cookie as i'm not a fan of the snow on the items since i'm counting down the days until spring comes already lol

today i got a 5k white gothic cookie and got a top hat!

that's like the ideal loot box, if only every box could look like that! i bought 2 glady's cookies and got the wig and the deer scare, think that's all i'm gonna buy from that cookie as i'm not a fan of the snow on the items since i'm counting down the days until spring comes already lol

today i got a 5k white gothic cookie and got a top hat!

I know right?! Haha. I think this is repayment by the Nintendo fairy for screwing me over with Isabel’s cookie. XD

Congrats on some success for your cookie ventures though! I actually love the speckles of snow on the items; I’ll be keeping them up during half of springtime because it makes sense as a “melting snow” effect. I get the turnoff of it though, it can kind of limit the season’s furniture. :T

I will never understand my fortune cookie luck. I got a white gothic rose cookie for Bells and was hoping for the dress or the wig. Instead, I literally got the one 5-star item without a memory. Wtf game?

15HPfMO.jpg

Yes!!! I got a Gladys cookie for Bells and got the wig! Idk what's going on with my luck either. I expected to have 8 billion haori repeats by now.

I got enough leaf tickets to buy another Gladys cookie and I got the camellia kimono, which I really wanted! Now the only thing I absolutely have to have out of those cookies is the hair.

I guess the game wants me to have trees. Yesterday I had a Goldie cookie for Bells and got a ginkgo tree, and today I had a Gladys cookie for Bells and got a snowy camellia tree.

There was an Isabelle cookie for Bells available today and I got her (adorable) winter top <3

I guess the game wants me to have trees. Yesterday I had a Goldie cookie for Bells and got a ginkgo tree, and today I had a Gladys cookie for Bells and got a snowy camellia tree.

Honestly, I love when the cookies/events have a type of tree furniture! They’re so versatile! Congrats on your rewards. :>

There was a Goldie cookie for sale and it had the Library on Wheels. Nice to get a memory item for bells.

got the white gothic cookie (it's like the only free one i've been getting since release) and got the hair buns which are cute i guess

I got the Gothic White Cookie for bells and the only item I wanted from the set was the hat and I got exactly that! Im so happy!

I got a Goldie’s Library Cookie today by completing some of the new butterfly goals and I got the books with fallen leaves!

Back