• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

what did you get from your fortune cookies today?

got timmy's and tommy's fortune cookies

timmy's had box with helmet and tommy's had a toaster

oh well

I got Isabelle’s cookie for Bells and got the screen, and white gothic-rose cookie for Leaf Tickets and got the bun wig!

Last edited:
From my free cookies today, I got a mandarin hat and a Nordic Patchwork hood.
I also reached 250 cookies from the new seashell event, so I got 5 of Hamlets cookie:
Big Star Snow Wear
Hamster Igloo
Snow Covered Tree
Snowball Barricade B
Powdery Snow Rug

No duplicates and two 4* items, so I'm pretty happy! I'm still hoping for the snow castle and the horse, but as they're both 3* I'm holding out for bell cookies

Last edited:
I had 4 fortune cookies total
(2 gifts, 2 from the Nooklings):

1.) Stepladder
2.) air pump
3.) garden rock
4.) blue wrestling shoes

Last edited:
All of my leaf tickets have gone to the Camelia cookies. I got two stepping stones and a bush, I'm really hoping I can get the wig that comes with the set.

Just blew 1500 leaf tickets on Hamlet's cookie. Here's the haul:

Snow Park Slide x2
Powdery-Snow Rug x1
Snowball Barricade A x2
Snowball Barricade B x1
Horse Snow Sculpture x2
Snow Castle x4
Hamster Igloo x3
Snow-Covered Tree x7
Hamster Knit Cap x3
Big-Star Snow Wear x5

Worth it.

I got Isabelle’s cookie from completing some of the new she’ll goals and got her counter! Pretty pleased as it’s my first five star item I think!

Don?t remember what was in my first cookie of the day, but the second gave me my second Isabelle mug!

I got a Hamlet cookie a while back as a reward from one of the challenges and I just opened it now - I got the knit cap c:

I got the five star item gothic rose rug from a random 5,000 bell white gothic-rose cookie. Not gonna use it but cool I guess

Almost spent 10,000 bells on the handbag from Timmy and Tommy, but then had a fortune cookie and the bag was in it!

White handbag and Isabelle scooter! I didn?t actually have either of those so I?m like O:

Back