• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Do You Look Like?

I have a problem where I cannot take a photo of myself without pulling a weird face. Also, my haircut after I've styled it instead of my hairdresser.

aMnYHJT.jpg

I have a problem where I cannot take a photo of myself without pulling a weird face. Also, my haircut after I've styled it instead of my hairdresser.

Nice to know, Razzy.

I need a Jason haircut over here too.

Problem is that I don't know how to style anything.

Last edited:
My hair used to look like that for a while. Do you use any product? Also you're very handsome yet again ugh.

My hair used to look like that for a while. Do you use any product? Also you're very handsome yet again ugh.

Not typically. I do on occasion, but only when it's short like it is at the moment. Once it starts growing a bit longer there's no hope for any product in my thick mess, lol.

Pally, who is this and why do I hear you saying it's me? why are you saying this picture of Mino is me?
7Z8M7ro.jpg

Last edited:
Pally, who is this and why do I hear you saying it's me? why are you saying this picture of Mino is me?
7Z8M7ro.jpg

I didn't authorize that! But yeah, Holly wanted to see a picture of me where I'm actually smiling.

Back