• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Do You Look Like?

6pYSG.jpg

1475983_10151979661985256_659751615_n.jpg

probably my most recent picture, maybe 2 weeks ago...I need to dye my hair and eyebrows black

551248_10151030012615256_1655869614_n.jpg

This is from July 2012...I'm gonna grow my hair long again this year

At least jesughs did her japanese properly. =p

But it's okay. I forgive you. <3

edit: also, the tags in here keep getting better every day.

Using Japanese in the middle of sentences is one of the dumbest things ever, NO Japanese person would ever say わたしはCUTE.

I can speak Japanese (and Korean). If you wanna learn the language, use a full sentence, don't mix it up with your English 'cause you just sound like a weeaboo and real Japanese people are laughing at you...

I think reading that girl's post with the random Japanese words (typed in romaji no less) gave me cancer.

Using Japanese in the middle of sentences is one of the dumbest things ever, NO Japanese person would ever say わたしはCUTE.

I can speak Japanese (and Korean). If you wanna learn the language, use a full sentence, don't mix it up with your English 'cause you just sound like a weeaboo and real Japanese people are laughing at you...

I think reading that girl's post with the random Japanese words (typed in romaji no less) gave me cancer.

Hahaha.

I like you.

140119-001042.jpg
Recently shaved again....also, I was on zolpidem when I took this lol.

Back