• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Do You Look Like?

I'm soo sweg...
1899605_737776136294036_5320172831445812527_o.jpg

OMG! 2good.

1412991161596.jpg
IMG_20141010_222117.jpg

I bought some new sweaters from Forever 21 and the girl I've been talking to/seeing wanted me to send pics of me in the gray and red one so I did. I'm in desperate need of a hair cut. I hate when it starts getting this length. I also need a beard trimming next month so most of that is gonna be gone.

I bought some new sweaters from Forever 21 and the girl I've been talking to/seeing wanted me to send pics of me in the gray and red one so I did. I'm in desperate need of a hair cut. I hate when it starts getting this length. I also need a beard trimming next month so most of that is gonna be gone.

those sweaters are top qual and your beard is very long and nice !

You guys are such baes <3 Oh and Zoey homecoming is kind of a celebration of going back to school "or coming home" and there's a dance and other festivities

I don't understand why school would make you celebrate going back to hell. :(

Sounds like a prom kinda thing. Don't make me go, please!!

I don't understand why school would make you celebrate going back to hell. :(

Sounds like a prom kinda thing. Don't make me go, please!!

yep and all they do there is grind on each other and be all kinky but the gross thing is the age ranges from like 14-18 to its like ew a gross mix
Franklin%20Roosenvelt.png

never went to one ever and im a senior

Back