• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Do You Look Like?

Dyed my hair red about week ago. After a couple years of being a debatable shade of blondey-gingery-brown I decided it was time for a change.

And I of course had to pick the worst lighting to take this in so it looks muted.

[removed]

image.php

Accidental inkling cosplay???

Dyed my hair red about week ago. After a couple years of being a debatable shade of blondey-gingery-brown I decided it was time for a change.

And I of course had to pick the worst lighting to take this in so it looks muted.

[removed]

I love that colour on you! c:

5fCRGX8.jpg

I'm dYING I LOOK SO STUPID IN THIS PIC LMAO

oh **** I just realized my terrible grade-school art is there in the background

ew

Last edited:
oH MY GDO

I KNOW, RIGHT!!!!!
HE IS A HANDSOME MOFO IF YOU LOOK AT HIM RIGHT.

You gotta see people for what they are.
Gawd, Jake, don't be so harshhhhhh..... XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

I TOLD YOUUUU!!!!! XD
(Sorry, I just so happen to have the hots for young, dark haired Gentleman spies with British accents.... Eggsy is my GOD.... HAHAHAHA..... So naturally I would come to Ashtot's defence when Jake said, "you're not hot where did my standards go" because I honestly believe Ashtot works for the British Secret Service.... THOSE GLASSES, GUYS!!!!!!!)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ashtot has this totally unassuming demeanour. Come on guys. HE IS A SPY. XD

http://i.imgur.com/YN0IgAj.png[IMG]

Satan get behind me[/QUOTE]

aww you look nice

[QUOTE="kitanii, post: 4952836, member: 9112"][spoiler="potato"][img]http://i.imgur.com/Qh5IulA.jpg[/spoiler]

you're really pretty :D

5fCRGX8.jpg

I'm dYING I LOOK SO STUPID IN THIS PIC LMAO

oh **** I just realized my terrible grade-school art is there in the background

ew

i like your eyebrows ^^

Here's me with my kitty^_^
(BTW i know my profile pic has purple hair, i got rid of that hair in january:p )

Photo on 3-13-14 at 11.59 PM.jpg

Hey guys! So my talented friend is using me as her model/experiment for her art project, which is to create a full character design! Her concept was a RL villian named Ramshackle who cant smile so she literally stitches one on to herself. (I think she was based off of Harley Quinn/Joker and Raggedy Ann).
It's not fully done and I don't have a costume yet, so it's kinda a rough draft. But anyways I think it looks pretty cool, so I thought I might share it with you guys. ^-^

PicsArt_1430872793167.jpgPicsArt_1430872830370.jpg
We had to use filters because the white makeup was to streaky.
Also ~ I'm kinda horrible at looking evil...

Last edited:
2015-05-05-19-58-22_deco_zpsem3fyh4k.jpg
ive been wanting a haircut for months and last friday i asked my mom. she said yes, we'll go this weekend. well it is tuesday night and my hair remains uncut

Last edited:
Back