• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Do You Look Like?

NTnDbWc.jpg

I look so bored....

Let's try to remember that post quality rules still apply for this thread. Make sure your posts actually contribute to the topic and make sense.

Dyed my hair red about week ago. After a couple years of being a debatable shade of blondey-gingery-brown I decided it was time for a change.

And I of course had to pick the worst lighting to take this in so it looks muted.

[removed]

150502-140530.jpg

150502-140714.jpg

Last edited:
What do you mean "late"? You've been here for two days. You totally look like you could model. How tall are you?

I guess, it's just because so many people have posted before me, haha. Thank you!
I'm 5'7 and I live in Manhattan, so I actually am planning to pursue modeling! 5'7 is minimum height for print, and 5'9 is the minimum for runway.

- - - Post Merge - - -

wow you're absolutely gorgeous
mariah's right you look like you could model!!!

Thank you so much! You two are too sweet.

I guess this isn't exactly what I look like haha
But I was playing around with wigs and a new app on my phone so I'd like to share :'D

me3_by_kyugami-d8rvqbf.png
me2_by_kyugami-d8rvqc1.png

excuse the awkward length my hair is and things... i really desperately need it cut but i'm giving long hair a bit of a try ~

CD20eEJW8AADJpM.jpg

Last edited:
Back