• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What extras do you do for your favorite villager?

Taiki

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
For me: I really like Shari and Lolly. But I started with Lolly first. I made it a standard in my town to give every villager 2 fruit trees right besides their homes. But for Lolly I harvested cosmos flowers (imo the prettiest flowers) in multiple colors and planted those right besides her house. I water them everyday for her too. On top of that, she asked me twice if I could give her oranges so I planted an orange tree right in front of her house. I even placed a streetlamp in front of her home! XD

What extras do you guys do for your favorite villagers?

I plant flowers next to neighbors I like. Other than that I like to give them what they want usually unless they happen to ask me for something right before I'm about to make a trade with an actual player.

Well honestly I try to make each villager house surroundings look pretty except for ones I want to move out... I do give more stuff away to villagers I like most though. Unless it'll make their house look ugly. >.< Like Marshal asked me to replace his sloppy sofa but I kinda like it in his house. :c So I didn't do it...

I've been working on arranging flowers around my "permanent" villagers' houses in colors that match their color schemes. I've only done Leonardo's so far though because it requires a lot of hybrids and I don't have enough yet. Also I've been running around and being their personal servants because I want their pics :c

I plant hybrids around their houses, give them clothes from Gracie's, place public works projects next to their houses.

I keep giving Bones the food themed shirts from Gracie Grace, but he keeps wearing his frog costume. Diana has a private garden with a hot spring and will soon have a wisteria trellis...

Hey in my village there are many poor children who can't afford to study so my mother has opened a school where she gives free education to children who can't afford education.

No one's getting special treatment, I treat everyone equally. Except Lucky, he got the very cheap Pyramid PWP built next to his house. And I sent him my favorite furniture series per post.

I try to keep my favorite villagers from getting rid of their furniture and getting new things that don't fit in their house... Marshal keeps trying to get rid of his pop-up book and I have to buy it from re-tail and send it back! When will he learn...

And Phoebe has tried to get rid of her glass table like ten times. >>

Other than that I try to plant nice things around their homes. I rarely go near the houses of unwanted villagers.

Rodeo requested a hammock be built, so I built it right in front of his house. :) Other than that, I've rarely done anything special at all! I try to treat all of my villagers with kindness (except when Tex was a villager in my town, I hated him...), even though I admittedly have my favorites. Birthdays are big days for me! I always try to pick the perfect gift for my favorite villagers (Pinky, Gayle, and Tabby). x3

I write my villagers silly joke poems with gifts attached. It makes letter writing more fun, and makes visitors laugh when the villagers show them the letters ;)

Back