• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What is the first thing you will do when the update drops on November 5th?

VanitasFan26

I'm just a ghost.
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
I know there is so much going on in this big update that its a lot to get through. I'll start first. For me I am going to check out Kapp'n and see what type of islands he takes you too. Since I've been going through a lot of mystery islands lately I am very curious to see if there is like new and different island fruits, materials and whatever season island there're are. Second I will get all of the new features from the Nook Mile Shop since I have saved enough nook miles to get them not to mention getting the Storage Shed and ABD that we can place anywhere on our island. Lastly I will check out Brewster in the Roost to see if there is anything new with him compared to past games. The rest I will do on my own time since it is a lot to unpack.

The first thing I would do is go to the Roost. Do we know if we have to unlock the Roost first or is it just there after the update?
Then I will go and get the new nook mile items.

Check how many nook milea I need... and then go online and see if I can find out what items are available in the update.

The first thing I would do is go to the Roost. Do we know if we have to unlock the Roost first or is it just there after the update?
Then I will go and get the new nook mile items.
That is a really good question and I am wondering if Blathers will mentioned about Brewster before he can even invite him to the Museum.

I’m gonna check out Kappn’s islands too, as I should hopefully in three weeks have enough Nook Miles to check it out. After that will definitely be the Roost. I have a lot to work on in the next three weeks, but my motivation to play again has literally jumped though the roof, so I’m sooo excited!

I love this thread idea!

Just a note, we may have to work to get Brewster. Like I don't think he's just going to show up in the museum, but who knows! They've surprised us clearly already.

Anyway, for me: Watch the direct again, check nooks shop, set up meteonook (or whatever it's called) to learn raining pattern so I can make gyroid hunting easier for me, get to work on harvs island!

(Someone just mentioned a question about the Brewster note while i was typing this)

Oh gosh, I don't really know other than downloading the updates! I think the first thing I do will be to buy everything I can that's new and costs Nook Miles from the ABD, and then go from there.

I'm gonna rush to Target to try and score some ambiio cards hopefully get Ione, Marlo and Shino!

Not directed at Firesquids specifically but more of a comment hijack - anyone know if Target has any of their buying limitations on packs? Anyone with experience buying the re-released series 1-4 know? My store doesn't have them in stock right now, so I don't know.

My Target was specifically limiting the Sanrio packs to 1 or 2 per person. That's fine for Sanrio obviously, but we have legitimate reasons to want to buy, for example, 5 packs due to the way these card packs and their randomness works. At the same time, we don't want to scalpers to buy everything so a limitation is fair as long as it's not too small.

That is a really good question and I am wondering if Blathers will mentioned about Brewster before he can even invite him to the Museum.
I wonder because in NL Blathers would ask you to build it . Plus you have to pay for he NPC’s in the shopping plaza. So I wouldn’t put it past them for you to have to unlock it first.

Very first? Probably try and calm myself since I'll probably be a bit shaky with excitement. You know, take some deep breaths and stuff.

BUT. After that... IDK. Probably check the shop right away for new furniture, and to see if they have crop seeds (I'll be preparing a bigger farm soon to be prepared). Check the Nook Miles thingamagig and spend some miles (since I buy NMTs, I've got about 200k saved up). Then maybe grab a coffee for energy. Then head off to Harv's and start helping him set up new shops. Followed by a sail with Kapp'n. And, finally, doing some "work" with the new DLC! But this is all subject to change, of course, lol, and I didn't include EVERYTHING in this list.

And, of course, all the while I'll be checking on here for who will be cycling the new villagers, as I may be selling some pieces of my soul to them to get Shino ASAP 😛

The first thing I'm going to do is check out Kappn's islands for new things. I'm not sure how we'll get gyroid fragments, but when I learn how to get them I'll be farming them like crazy.

I'll probably change some things around so I have room for farm crops. And buy seeds/starts, hopefully from the NBs. But that might be something Leif carries.

I'll want to look into upgrading Harv's island and hit some islands with Kapp'n (I need those vines and glowing plants).

I don't want to rush through everything. I'm hoping to take it slowly so I can enjoy it all.

buy the DLC and design some vacation homes. HHD was my favorite game so HHP is what im excited for

Back