• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What is the first thing you will do when the update drops on November 5th?

Get coffee then head to RS pronto to check out ALL the new stuff!!! I can’t wait to get the new fountains and the new gazebos and the windmill!!! I missed the wisteria trellis PWP and the windmill PWP in NL so bad so I’m excited for these little new additions. Also the new theme park stuff, I’d like to see them. :) After that I’ll go to Harv’s then take a trip with Kappn.

1. Check out Nooks & RS for any new stuff to buy.
2. If Leif is around, buying crop seeds and planting/watering crops.
3. Drop by the museum for a coffee from Brewster.
4. Take a trip to Harvey’s island, it will probably take a number of days to fully get all the buildings.
5. Start work at HHP!

I’ll visit the twins first and then check if Leif or Redd is visiting.

Definitely buy the DLC, and then try to stay as calm as possible and I do whatever requests I need to do in order get Brewster, etc.

Also going on a big big shopping spree. Oh boy...

After I download the update and get HHP, I plan to get the cooking DIY and start planting crops. I've already got a 6x15 plot of land ready for the new crops. I had no room near my pumpkins and had to locate this plot of land right by the town entrance. Second, I will go to Harvey's Island so I can begin unlocking all the stalls starting with ReTail and Redd's. I will then browse through the new Nook Mile items to see what else I want right away.

I have about 12 million bells and about 120,000 Nook Miles right now and plan to make the most of my AC time after Sora tomorrow to increase my bells and miles because I don't know how much I will need to obtain the new stuff.

decorate with the new and returning furniture, go to the roost, dig up gyroids, and bask in the glory of froggy chair.

then ill buy the dlc

The first thing I'll do is install the update and Happy Home Paradise, then I'll probably do the morning exercises, buy the Nook Miles items I'm interested in, then run around to try and find a gyroid and speak to villagers if I see them, then talk to Kapp'n and take a boat ride, then visit Harv's.

Then, I'll see about opening The Roost if there is a task that needs to be done.

I'll leave HHP to last because I'm really excited about it, and it will be more time consuming than some of the other activities, and I want to experience as much as possible on day 1! ☺🎉🥰

Definite
- Visit Nooks Cranny, Resident Services and hit up Brewster.
- Then head over to Kapp'n and go sailing.

Maybe
- Checkout Harvey's (decide which shop I want first)
- Peek into HHP.

I mostly just want to decorate my island with the vines, plumeria bushes (?), new vegetation, plant farming crops and find any gyroids. Those are the main gameplay goals.

Go to the Roost and have a cup of coffee in-game, while I have a cup of coffee in real life :) I'm super excited about it, can't wait!

I'm gonna rush to Target to try and score some ambiio cards hopefully get Ione, Marlo and Shino!
This is exactly what I’ll be doing… I have a feeling there won’t be preorders which is totally anxiety-inducing, I’m so worried I won’t be able to get my hands on any cards Nov. 5th 🥲

This is exactly what I’ll be doing… I have a feeling there won’t be preorders which is totally anxiety-inducing, I’m so worried I won’t be able to get my hands on any cards Nov. 5th 🥲

I know how you feel. My Target is 30 minutes away and opens at 8am - which is before when I normally get up. I have this fear that I'll get up early to get there right as it opens, and either they're already sold out, didn't get any in, or are jerks and only let me buy 1 pack (I'd like to buy ~5 if they let me). I don't think it's worth getting up early or driving 30 minutes one way just to buy 1 pack of cards. :cry:

Pre-order the DLC on Oct 29th so it's ready.
Check Nook Cranny for new items and look at the New Nook Miles Items. Purchase new haircuts and reactions.
Visit Brewster Cafe if it's opened. It it's not work on getting the shop opened. Repeat for the 2nd Island.

I’ll probably still be farming for NMTs and bells because I restarted my island, so it’ll take me a while to get to where I need to be!

Download the DLC, check the shops for new items, redeem some of my nook miles, and set the island ordinance. After that, start working on getting the shops set up at Harv's island and check out Brewster and Kapp'n. HHP is going to be a gradual process for me. 😁

1. Visit Brewster's
  2. Visit Brewster's
  3. Visit Brewster's
  4. ???
  5. Profit!!!
Never really visited The Roost before since I've never played New Leaf, so this will be the most anticipated feature for me. Plus, being able to invite my Amiibo villagers into the café and hang out with them?! HELLO!!! Did I buy all the Amiibo card collections at the right time or what?!!! lmao Okay, unofficial cards for now, but who's counting...

Then after that, my next thing to do on the list would probably be the ordinance, just exploring another New Leaf feature I never experienced before, see what fun stuff I could mess around with.

After that, it's fair game what I'll do next. lol

Back