• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What is the first thing you will do when the update drops on November 5th?

Then head to Harv's island and start getting work done. My priority are Reese and Cyrus, I need all that customization <3
I plan to prioritize Reese and Cyrus at Harv's Island, too. But I do wonder if Reese will have any role? Will it just be Cyrus? Will Reese have anything to do?? Would be awesome if she could buy certain items at a premium (I know we get this at Nook's already) or have a flea market stall. Kind of doubtful we'll see any of our villagers over on Harv's, though, so not sure how that would work. It doesn't look like there's any room, either. Kind of sad if she's just there after having such a big role in New Leaf.

I'm really excited for Cyrus and customization! And I know they didn't show them in the Direct, but I'm hoping beyond hope that he'll let us make fossil miniatures again like in New Leaf. I have one of each fossil sitting in my storage and have since probably late April 2020 on the chance they'd add them back. They're bringing back the music boxes. Would love to get the fossil miniatures, too.

I have work that day sadly, but once I get home I will be spending my whole weekend exploring the update! The Roost was one of my favorite things in ACNL so I will probably start with that, also getting Happy Home Paradise.

Download it and then go to work since I'm in Korea and guessing it'll drop at the usual Japan time haha. I could have maybe an hour to play it but I'd rather begin playing when the weekend begins and not have any plans scheduled that weekend at all!

I’ll definitely go see my old friend brewster. it’s been a long time, and I’d love to grab a coffee and re-live some acnl nostalgia since it was the first ac game I played!

Check if the new Villagers can be hunt in Mystery Islands.

Buy and download and will be looking for a way to start unlocking things!
Oh and patiently wait for datamines to find out all the suprises because I'm that kind of AC fan now

Grabbing a hot cup of joe from Brewster and going exploring with Kapp'n'
689304212253048887.png

With so much being released on the same day it is a bit overwhelming. I’ll probably make a to do list for the first day 😬

Hop in Kapp'ns boat and go exploring, for sure (unless I get sidetracked :sneaky:). I'll even listen to his songs for a while...

I’m going to be searching around Nook’s cranny here on the site, nookazon , reddit, and all trade sites for the items I want. I don’t have patience to unlock all of them, and I want them right now.
I don't blame you. I did the same thing back when I deleted my old island in May 2021.

Add ladders and vines everywhere and then see how i get my hands on ace!
Love the question btw

Honestly? The first thing I'm going to do that morning, even before I've opened NH for the day, is check Nooklink to see what new items are available, and get the best ones. Given they've FINALLY given us the Nook Inc. Sweater, that's probably going to be one of them, but if they've added anything like the Raccoon Wall Clock or Nook's Cranny uniforms, I'm also grabbing those. After that, probably grab the new Nook Miles lessons, and whatever I need to urgently have from the new Nook Miles furniture.

Other than that, I don't really know how we're going to unlock anything, so I'm not making any guesses there. It'll happen when it happens!

I desperately want to start exploring Kapp'n's new islands, and then head straight to Happy Home Paradise DLC content -- provided they're both immediately unlockable / available, I guess?

Also planning on stalking the Internet to see exactly how things work as people figure them out, I don't want to accidentally overlook anything.

I desperately want to start exploring Kapp'n's new islands, and then head straight to Happy Home Paradise DLC content -- provided they're both immediately unlockable / available, I guess?

Also planning on stalking the Internet to see exactly how things work as people figure them out, I don't want to accidentally overlook anything.
I know there is bound to be secret features and changes to the game discovered that was not shown in the Direct, so I will defiantly keep an eye out for anything that has been changed from what the game used to be before the update dropped.

Back