What native fruit did you get?

What native fruit (and island fruit) did you get?

• Apples

Votes: 89 26.3%
  • Cherries

Votes: 64 18.9%
  • Oranges

Votes: 60 17.7%
  • Peaches

Votes: 75 22.1%
  • Pears

Votes: 49 14.5%
  • Durians (island)

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lemons (island)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lychees (island)

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Mangoes (island)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have oranges. Need apples TODAY because my Panda friend Chester wants one. Willing to trade oranges/island fruit/bells for apples. PM me if you can help me out! Thanks.

I got Oranges on my first map, which I later decided I didn't like. I have Peaches on my current one, but I want Oranges, so I'm going to reset again. T ^T

Again, I got peaches. I wanted oranges. Oh, well. I love my town layout.

1. Will you reset for yours? I didn't, so no. Maybe on the next town.
2. What town fruit did you end up getting? Apples. It's always apples.
3. Do you like having that particular fruit? No. -__-

It turns out that my Cherry Senses were tingling...
My town fruit was none other than... Cherries.

My Island fruits are Durians and Mangoes.

oranges + mangoes for me! pretty nice actually, in all my other AC games I always struggled to get oranges so it's nice to actually have some c: I've already planted some mangoes in my town as well! I don't remember my other island fruit's name... they were cherry lookalikes!

oranges + mangoes for me! pretty nice actually, in all my other AC games I always struggled to get oranges so it's nice to actually have some c: I've already planted some mangoes in my town as well! I don't remember my other island fruit's name... they were cherry lookalikes!
Lychees?

Is it normal to have more than 3 island fruits? My native town fruit is apple but I've just been to the island (played all the minigames where I found new fruits and flowers) for the first time and now I have bananas, mangoes, lychees and durians! :D

If we have exchanged friend codes and you'll like some exotic fruit, please let me know, send me a PM, I will visit and leave you some. (I'm still looking for pears.)

Just wondering, can you bring back fruit from the island minigames? Besides Labrynth, of course.

Peaches as my native fruit (yay, I like peaches. Perfect would be cherries)
Island is banana and lemon! So happy! :D

1. Will you reset for yours? No.
2. What town fruit did you end up getting? Peaches.
3. Do you like having that particular fruit? Yes - it's what I was hoping for. :D

My native fruit are Pears but that assistant dog 'what's 'er name' gave me some peaches on the first day :D

On the island, I've come across mangoes, coconuts, lemons and lychees. Now I just need to plant them.

Back