What native fruit did you get?

What native fruit (and island fruit) did you get?

• Apples

Votes: 89 26.3%
  • Cherries

Votes: 64 18.9%
  • Oranges

Votes: 60 17.7%
  • Peaches

Votes: 75 22.1%
  • Pears

Votes: 49 14.5%
  • Durians (island)

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lemons (island)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lychees (island)

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Mangoes (island)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've played every AC except for CF and I thought the whole time everybody got apples because I have never gotten anything else.

1. Will you reset for yours?
No, I did not lol (would only reset for villagers; which I didn't)
2. What town fruit did you end up getting?
Peaches.
3. Do you like having that particular fruit?
It's a fruit. Even though I don't like peaches in real life, they're still cute.

1. Nope, I didn't.
2. I got peaches!
3. Yeah, peaches taste and smell good. And on New Leaf I like how they look perfect lol

I got apples! That's the fruit I wanted so I can say I'm pretty pleased. I did however do something very dumb and plant my perfect apple right next to my house causing the tree to die the next day. Oh well; there is always next time!

1. No, I did not reset for the fruit; it's okay and I like the rest of the town. :)
2. I got oranges.
3. They look nice... I'm just not sure about the weird lump thing on the perfect oranges. I guess I'll get used to it?

I have apples, Isabelle gave me oranges and a friend of mine gave me pears. I'm currently looking for peaches and cherries if anyone's interested in trading fruits. I'm also on my 3rd day with no fishing rod so if anyone doesn't have a net yet I'd be more than happy to trade for a fishing rod as well.

Pears are my native fruit, Isabelle gave me peaches, I got that tomato looking fruit from one of my villagers.
The I went to someone's town and they gave me a bunch of different fruit.

No, and I didn't reset when I played. I promised myself I would not reset for anything and I meant it!
Peaches! Which was one I really wanted!
Yes, because it was like my number 2 for which fruit I wanted. Cherries were my number one but Isabelle gave me cherries!

I did reset but it was for other things. Turns out fruit REALLY was the last thing on my mind.
Oranges :)
Doesn't matter to me. Eventually I will have them all!

I have:

Apples
Pears
Oranges
Lemons

I need:
Cherries
Pears

If you need any of my fruit or have any of the fruit I need, PM me!!

I will be online waiting :)

My friend code:
0860 - 4535 - 1054

I have Peaches. Pretty happy with it. I'm always afraid I'll get pears as my native fruit.. I hate pears.

I also have cherries and pears growing.

I'm not sure why not many people like pears. I like them just fine. Every single town on every Animal Crossing game to date has been peaches for me, so I think they really lost their appeal. I really wish I could've gotten apples, but it wasn't worth resetting over. I can just get apples from someone and plant them in my town. Problem solved!

The only reason I don't like pears is back in the days of population growing, I couldn't get a single fruit tree to grow so for 6 months or so I saw absolutely nothing but pears. xD

I got pears. Sold all mine today to get the down payment out of the way, so I can't trade for other fruit until tomorrow. :c

I was more concerned with the map than with my fruit. So whenever Rover's map options were lame, I'd reset the game. After 20 minutes I found a map that was just what I wanted so I picked it and it ended up being peaches. Having mixed feelings about this... peaches are very cute and I love how they look. But most of my friends wanted peaches/resetted for it, which means that if I go to their towns I can't really sell my peaches for a lot T_T

But I got so lucky with getting the map that I wanted after just a few tries that I decided to keep dem peaches.

I'll edit this post or make a new post once I have the game and know which fruits I have...
but either way I don't plan on resetting for mine. My biggest concern is getting a nice map and at least one villager that I like. If I get a fruit that I don't like (such as pears or oranges) I'll likely just replace them with other kinds of fruit tress and keep a small orchard for them in a corner of the village or something xD.
I'm reeeaaallly hoping for apples. The perfect apples are really pretty... it's a shame that foreign delicious fruit can't grow in your town. It's fair though.
As for island fruit, I'd rather have bananas and durians, but I suppose it doesn't make much of a difference in the end :p

I ended up resetting for apples xD I just started feeling kind of sad about not being able to have pretty perfect apple trees before I started up the game, so I decided at that point to reset until I had apples. Lucky for me it only took a few resets, and I really like how my map is set up :) the villagers are pretty alright too.

Peaches or apples for me. I've always gotten cherries or oranges, so I reset until I got my precious peach AND a satisfactory town. Hahahaha, here's to being a picky player.

Back