• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What New Fish And bugs do you think there will be?

O_O"

do you mean whale/dolphin watching? You don't seriously mean that you want to "fish" a whale or dolphin right? cus that would be beyond stupid (well for whales anyway)

I would never catch them, just watch them or something. And sorry for freaking out, I just really wanted to have them in the game.

I would never catch them, just watch them or something. And sorry for freaking out, I just really wanted to have them in the game.

I like the idea of whale/dolphin watching.. it would make a good use out of the seasonal changes.

We need more fish and bugs in the ponds in ALL seasons, otherwise, just freeze the ponds at winter.

idm more bugs and fish to catch during winter cus there's hardly much. But i would rather there being more activities to do during winter as an alternative to catching bugs/fish.

Winter is actually one of the busiest holiday seasons though, so I don't think it needs anymore events. You've got Christmas, New Year's, Valeninte's day, Groundhog's day(depending where you live) Festivale when it comes in the winter months, snowman building, and not to mention you've got halloween and thanksgiving right before as well, I think they need more summer events.

idm more bugs and fish to catch during winter cus there's hardly much. But i would rather there being more activities to do during winter as an alternative to catching bugs/fish.

Maybe you could make snow balls or snow forts and throw them at other players just an idea though.:)

Maybe you could make snow balls or snow forts and throw them at other players just an idea though.:)

I don't like the idea of building snow forts/sand castles, but throwing snowballs sounds like fun, lol it would be funny if the snow you use for the snowball disappears off the ground which means you just lost some grass, lol.

yeah, winter needs more bugs

There's not too many insects that appear during the Winter, so if we get any more, it'll probably be a small amount.

With fish, though, we could probably get more Winter ones since there are quite a few that live in arctic conditions. :)

I want to fish dolphin and whale.

O! I wanna catch me a penguin!
For my home and museum. Like a winter fish.

Aurora-animal-crossing-51928_100_89.gif
Cube.gif
Boomer.gif
Puck.gif
Roald.gif

How do you think these penguins would feel about that?! :(

Attachments

• Aurora-animal-crossing-51928_100_89.gif
    Aurora-animal-crossing-51928_100_89.gif
    5.7 KB · Views: 32
maybe i like penguin sooo much i want one for my home!
no penguin hate here, all is good. just wanna catch me some penguin so i can look at them. all the time...
but i know it wont happen. it would be like "hi im your neibor penguin, why do you keep my babys in your home?"
yeah not gonna work.

wait!

there are frog people and i catch them in the pond! explain this!

maybe i like penguin sooo much i want one for my home!
no penguin hate here, all is good. just wanna catch me some penguin so i can look at them. all the time...
but i know it wont happen. it would be like "hi im your neibor penguin, why do you keep my babys in your home?"
yeah not gonna work.

wait!

there are frog people and i catch them in the pond! explain this!

Well the frogs don't mind it, penguins wil lthough.

You can also catch octopus, while having octopus neighbors.

Pretty funny, if you're playing and have a neighbor who is the same species as a catchable fish, mail it to them. They'll put it in their house and keep it there until they redesign.

You can also catch octopus, while having octopus neighbors.

Pretty funny, if you're playing and have a neighbor who is the same species as a catchable fish, mail it to them. They'll put it in their house and keep it there until they redesign.

You can't mail fish... can you?

Back