• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What New Fish And bugs do you think there will be?

You can also catch octopus, while having octopus neighbors.

Pretty funny, if you're playing and have a neighbor who is the same species as a catchable fish, mail it to them. They'll put it in their house and keep it there until they redesign.
lol i love doing that! its so funny.

Maybe you could make snow balls or snow forts and throw them at other players just an idea though.:)
dont like this

for winter bugs they should add a baltic grayling its a tundra butterfly.
yes, defs need some butterflies for winter

You can also catch octopus, while having octopus neighbors.

Pretty funny, if you're playing and have a neighbor who is the same species as a catchable fish, mail it to them. They'll put it in their house and keep it there until they redesign.
You can't mail fish

lol i love doing that! its so funny.
How. You can't mail fish

Though when I had Octavian (sp?) in my town he wanted me to catch him an Octopus

I was pretty positive you could mail fish. If not, then I don't remember how I managed to give my neighbors fish for their houses. and I know it wasn't one of those random moments when they ask you, because I gave fish to all of my neighbors. =s

I was pretty positive you could mail fish. If not, then I don't remember how I managed to give my neighbors fish for their houses. and I know it wasn't one of those random moments when they ask you, because I gave fish to all of my neighbors. =s

Just to think of a small possibility, you mightve sold them all for the flea market, but i doubt thats what happened

I wish I could remember. Just to test it out I put in AC and tried to mail a fish, wouldn't work.

No idea how I did it. =/

They could have.. it's been so long since I've played.

Well! I hope that feature returns as well, I do really enjoy having my aquatic neighbors have their relatives in tanks.

I just sold mine at the flea market, they bought it all the time. And sometimes they would say catch the biggest fish, so I would catch an octopus and give it to them, and somehow I would win lol.

I was thinking newts.

Maybe you can catch caterpillars, raise them, then keep or release them. If you kept them, I'd like to have them be able to fly around the room instead of being barely visable in a cage.

I love these ideas!

Also th custom aquarium too!

Well the game is from Japan, let's go with giant newts!
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_giant_salamander

I want to catch RedTail catfish

Around 100 each of fish and bugs would be nice. It's highly unlikely, but it would occupy me much longer! :D Even just a few new species added onto the lists would be very nice. :)

I have to agree, though, that 1,000 of just one group = too much. It would take up the majority of space on the game.

Last edited:
Around 100 each of fish and bugs would be nice. It's highly unlikely, but it would occupy me much longer! :D Even just a few new species added onto the lists would be very nice. :)

I have to agree, though, that 1,000 of just one group = too much. It would take up the majority of space on the game.
100 is reasonable. New species of butterflies would be nice.

yeah 100 would be nice

I'd say they will put in 80 at the most, cause they only add a few more from the previous game.
yeah sounds more plausible

Back