Toy Duck Plush
Toy Duck Plush
Toy Duck Plush
Toy Duck Plush
Toy Duck Plush
Toy Duck Plush
Toy Duck Plush
what does your phone case look like?

i've had the same phone case design for my past three phones. it's from a line friends x the alley collaboration and i love it so much!! sadly they discontinued it so i'll actually have to find a new design when i switch phones again
81385752_2735491849877072_1776651563163451392_n.jpg

It's plain black. The case also doesn't fit my phone so I have to take it partially off for my headphones. I purchased the wrong one (lol clumsy) and it's been like that for a year.

I'll probably get a new phone before a new case at this point.

I have a Croconaw phone case, lmao. I love when people recognize it as a Pokémon. I'm not big into Pokémon anymore, but Croconaw became my online alias and I stick with it.

Mine is just clear, but I put a bunch of stickers in between the phone and clear case to decorate it~!
The stickers all still have their backings on them ‘cause I didn’t want to stick them to the phone/wanted to be able to reuse them.
But oh my gosh it was a struggle to get the stickers to not move around while placing the case on! It took forever to get a result I liked 😭

My phone case is also clear, and I've decorated a piece of paper with washi tape and a sticker of a character I like to put under. Everything can be removed because I used to change the decoration a lot in the past, but I think I've had the same character + background combo for more than 2 years now...

Just a plain clear one that's unfortunately really dirty. I've seen a lot of people make inserts for the clear cases and I want to do the same. I wish they make shaker cases for phones other than the iPhones

Mine's just a boring black Otterbox one at the moment. I feel like cute cases are a bit harder to come by with Samsung phones but when I get my next one I'm determined to find a case I really like!

a plain light blue case! it has a little slot where i can put my phone strap and or attach little charms to it c:

My phone case is clear. I know it can get dirty, scratch, and yellow easily, but I love having a clear case to show the subtle gold color of my iPhone. 😭

i have a plain rubber one from 5 below. i really liked this spigen phone case but unfortunately i don’t have an iphone 15 pro max and it doesn’t come in other models :(

IMG_5807.jpeg

I have the clear case from apple on my phone. the price sucks, but it’s the only clear case I’ve bought that’s never yellowed on me so I’d say it’s worth it. I like having a clear case so I can show off pictures and stickers without actually sticking them on.

I had the Night King from Game of Thrones for the longest time but recently got a Zelda phone case for my birthday last month!

Back