• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What scars do you have?

I had a gallbladder operation due to infection and inflammation. Three years later, I still have a scar on my navel and in the middle of my stomach. The surgeon promised it'll go away, but he's torn out the tissue, but I'm okay with it. It's not fatal to have scars. But whoever is self-conscious should not be ashamed of being self-conscious. We're all different.

I have a small scar below my lip. I got it when I was really young, by falling and splitting my chin. I had to get stitches. :,(

I have a small scar below my lip. I got it when I was really young, by falling and splitting my chin. I had to get stitches. :,(

I normally trip and fall too, I'm a walking safety hazard. I can trip over thin air too.

I don't really keep track because they usually happen without me noticing. Out of the ones I remember, I have one on my forehead from a childhood injury, one from when my cat was sitting on my lap, got scared, and stabbed me in the leg, and a few on my hands from burning myself while taking stuff out of the oven.

I don't really keep track because they usually happen without me noticing. Out of the ones I remember, I have one on my forehead from a childhood injury, one from when my cat was sitting on my lap, got scared, and stabbed me in the leg, and a few on my hands from burning myself while taking stuff out of the oven.

Cat scratches are the worst! I am so lucky that my cat scratches aren't visible anymore. I was about nine, I opened the door for my one-year-old kitten at the time (she's eleven now) and I thought she was fully out because she was standing there for a few minutes since I was distracted by the TV.

I shut the door, but her tail got stuck and she scratched me multiple times really hard, but I was more upset from hurting her tail because that's not what you should do to any of your pets. Soaking in fairly hot water, then utting on anti-septic cream and monitoring it every day, it took about half a year to heal, but I was more concerned for my kitten.

I've been burnt from the oven too, but it actually was my year nine teacher's fault (cooking class). I asked her if she has rinsed it with water, she nods. I touch the pan to wash it up, and she rinsed it with HOT water. I ranted with all the swear words I could find out of my mouth, and the headmaster scolded my teacher that you rinse hot pans with COLD water, and she should know that. Hot water is for rinsing cold plates. I've never met such a ditzy chef in my life.

i have a billion scars, literally my entire right arm is only scar tissue. i also have scars on my entire legs and left arm but it's not as full coverage.

the fun scars i have are from a splinter on my right foot, on my ribs from being pushed into a table and some small ones around my ankles from accidentally shaving off skin.

I have one on my arm since like when I was in grade 2 lol.
We had recess and my friend showed me a scissor she brought. She started messing with it and pretended she was about to cut my arm. I giggled until I realized she accidentally ended up cutting like 3 cm of my skin. That hurt me like a ***** and I cried for the rest of the day c:

Last edited:
i don’t really have scars, like indents but i do have patches that are lighter due to a cut or red patches due to an injury that have remained red for years. i have a red line underneath my lip from when i burnt my lip whilst smelling an apple crumble, and i have some light lines on my arms from bad cat scratches. i probably have more lmao

i have a scar on my right hand (both sides) from catching a falling knife which went through my hand.

I have a scar (which has thankfully healed fairly flat n white) on my chest between my collarbones. I had a birthmark removed because it was possibly cancerous. :lemon:

I have like 40 self harm scars ;(
and one big scar on my knee from falling on a treadmill when I was 12 and set the speed for 12 mph and couldn't keep up

I have scars on the joint between the ankle and the foot (whatever it's called). I have one scar on each, both from falling on the sidewalk, but I got them at different times. I have a faint scar on my right cheek from an accident as a baby (it was nothing serious and we were all okay apart from the cut on my cheek). The heels of my feet are permanently scarred from ill-fitting shoes. Any other scars I have are too faint to notice.

The best one is on my left thumb. On my 11th birthday, I received a smoothie recipe book,so naturally, I went to make a smoothie. It required a banana, but we only had frozen bananas, so what did I do? Tried to peel a frozen banana with a steak knife. The hospital didn't put as many stitches as they could have (according to my family doctor who cut the stitches) so it didn't disappear as much as it could. It looks like a mini centipede from where the stitches were.

A few self-harm scars too :(

Also a bunch of random ones that Idk how I even got

Okay I think this thread is getting a bit too far ahead of themselves, I am no moderator, but this forum is family friendly. Keep it PG. Fair enough about hospital or accidental scars, but I'm sure my friends won't want their kids reading about deliberate scars. We should not promote deliberate scars because we need to stop young children and adults from taking their own lives. I've had three friends do this, they were barely seventeen. And yesterday, I read a disgusting article about one hapening last week. It shouldn't get a high school student for the school to notice what is going on. Be safe and I am glad eople can open up about it, but THIS IS NOT the type of forum to be talking about it. This is a kids game.

Okay I think this thread is getting a bit too far ahead of themselves, I am no moderator, but this forum is family friendly. Keep it PG. Fair enough about hospital or accidental scars, but I'm sure my friends won't want their kids reading about deliberate scars. We should not promote deliberate scars because we need to stop young children and adults from taking their own lives. I've had three friends do this, they were barely seventeen. And yesterday, I read a disgusting article about one hapening last week. It shouldn't get a high school student for the school to notice what is going on. Be safe and I am glad eople can open up about it, but THIS IS NOT the type of forum to be talking about it. This is a kids game.

the majority of people on this forum are over 18. it's a game that can be targeted at children but there's not much of an argument there. people can open up about it if they want to, it might be oversharing to some but it's not hurting anyone. it's not against the rules. no one is promoting it either. i understand that your experiences with it might make you more uncomfortable, but you shouldn't make people in this thread feel uncomfortable by "calling them out" on it. sometimes typing about it on an ac forum where pretty much everyone is understanding and friendly might do them good for letting it out somewhere. in a general setting, it's good to talk about these coping mechanisms with people, so that they won't think they're crazy and that there are ways to help with those urges, hiding it because "they're too young to understand" doesn't do anyone favours. it's not going to awaken anyone's suicidal tendencies or keep a kid awake at night just because someone opened up about their mental health experiences a little.

Woah, I didn't want to make them feel guilty! I was just thinking about the community. I realise it's not "just for kids" as I'm nearly 20 myself. I'm just saying that by replying to this thread, I didn't expect people to put stuff up there, because it's an ACNL forum. I'm not out here attacking people - that's not what I am aiming to do for this forum. I know mental illness is real, and I'm not belittling anyone for it, no one should be ashamed for it at all. I have anxiety and PTSD. I just didn't expect those words coming out of a forum like this - and my friends are too. I think I should leave this thread, because I thought this thread was initially just in general, I wasn't thinking if Riley was asking if we do it deliberately or not. Which I don't think it's his/her intention at all. I don't know how I am describing this correctly, but I am not trying to hurt anyone.

Yeah, I don’t mind any of the responses so far. I’m fine with everyone sharing what they have so far. No need to leave the thread permanently either. I understand the concern, but it’s really okay. Sharing is caring after all. :)

Speaking of which, I wonder if I have any scars anywhere else. I think I remember having another, but I don’t know where it is... lmao

Okay then. I hope I haven't offended the others. Anyway, I am more than happy to share my funny experiences of finding out how easy it is to fall on the ground and stuff.

Like, when I was in year 10, it was seven o'clock in the morning on a Saturday and I needed the toilet and I was still half-asleep and I closed my eyes for a second and then BANG!

Smacked into the bathroom door trying to open it. That woke me up quick smart. At least my parents saw the funny side of it.

No scar but when I was 10 I was opening a fridge, the kind with the freezer on the top (older one). I was looking for something, leaning over....when I sneezed. You know how you kinda fling your head forward when you sneeze aggressively? Well...I flung my face into the corner of the fridge, just missed my eye (good thing bc i wear glasses and glass in your eye is a yikes)

Back