• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What scars do you have?

i have a burn scar on my left hand in between my pointer finger & thumb, and another burn scar on my right hand below my pinkie. i do have acne scars as well on my chin mostly, and some shaving scars on my legs because i started shaving when i was 11 and got into a few mishaps :p
adding to this lol, i now have 2 more burn scars on my right arm above my elbow from my old workplace (some dude grazed against my arm with a burning hot piece of the grill LOL)
i also have some cat scratch scars ofc lol, i have one deep one on my left hand cause i made the mistake of picking up my cat right when the washer started and she got scared which led to her scratching the heck outta my hand

I had a cyst removed on the back of my shoulder. It turned out to be non malignant.

The scar is rather large. I am considering getting it looked over one more time.

I have scars from accidentally cutting my arms at work. I didn't think I could get scars from that but for some reason they haven't faded yet

I accidentally burnt a bit of my arm taking tyropita out of the oven like…half a year ago maybe? The scar is almost completely gone now though, but I can still see where it was.

I have a scar on my neck from an abscess. It’s not that big, but still very visible ten years later. It’s underneath my chin, so you can really only see it if I tilt my head up.

Somehow, I didn’t even need stitches. I’m pretty sure they used a glue, though… And I was instructed to keep it bandaged with gauze for a week, but I opted for two weeks. Since it didn’t have stitches, I didn’t want to take the chance. I think it healed very well.

i do have a number of scars. i have two small scars on my wrist because i ended up breaking glass with my hand. i do not remember why or how. i will never forget the feeling of having to take a shard of glass out of my wrist...

I have a scar on my forehead when someone pushed me out of a moving car. Seeing this topic resurfaced that memory.

I’m really surprised I haven’t posted in this thread yet. I have a lot of scars. I love my scars, even the ones with traumatic events, because they remind me how I survived and now thrive.

My most important scars are my two C-section scars, both from Nicholas’ pregnancy. One a little higher up across my belly from his fetal surgery and one lower from his birth. I can’t feel my belly anymore really, but they are the most important parts of my body’s journey. ❤️

I have another one on the fatty part of the heel of my hand under my left pinky from falling on a grate sticking out of the ground while playing co-ed football in middle school.

I have a small hole-like scar on my arm from where my cat, Burger, bit me and hung from my arm to show his disdain for me giving him a bath one time. Literally I was holding my arm up and he was hanging from it by his mouth.

Another one on my right ribs from picking at chickenpox from when I was little.

One on my back from a biopsy done.

And the most traumatic one is a scar to the left of my left eye from getting hit point blank with a blunt object. It actually messed up my vision in my left eye pretty severely for 3 months, and I actually have a scar on my eyeball from it. Every year when I go get my eye exam, my doctor remarks that I was extremely lucky, because the scar is about .5mm away from having blinded me in that eye. The injury actually killed my pigmentation cells in that eye and my eyebrow and eyelashes on that eye are completely white, and the skin is very sensitive to touch and sun. Domestic violence is no joke. Always lookout for yourselves. ❤️ I am glad I was strong enough to leave that situation, but wish I’d been strong enough to press charges. 😞

Back