• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What scars do you have?

I have a crater on my butt and a bump on my head.
I also have a crater on my butt. I fell down my porch stairs last year on the ice and hit my butt hard. Once the swelling and bruising went away, I was left with a deep indention across my left cheek.

Gotten my skin scraped off from riding my bike as a kid, and healed to blue veined palms on my hands. Doesn't look much like a scar now but just looks like blue tinted hands.

Fell off bike bars and busted my bottom lip, have a small scar still inside my bottom lip from stitches. Have a scar on my left leg from a puncture caused by a flying tool in the back of a truck I was riding in as a kid. I also have a scar from surgery on the fifth metacarpal of my right hand from when I punched a wall causing it to break.

I got a decent size scar on my left hand middle finger by being reckless with a hedge trimmer. I was lucky I didn’t accidentally cut my finger off.

I also have a crater on my butt. I fell down my porch stairs last year on the ice and hit my butt hard. Once the swelling and bruising went away, I was left with a deep indention across my left cheek.
Ouch that sound painful! You don't feel pain from it anymore do you? Mine was from an infection I got from a bite and after medicine and time it went away, but also left a crater lol. My bump on my head is from falling out of a moving car. I bled a lot and as a young kid that really freaked me out.

i have a really weird one on my left middle finger, that i THINK was from a pop-can from when i was really young. i also have one on my foot from a bad experience with my moms dog. it's not noticeable, but now i don't grow hair at all on the top part of my right foot which is really weird.

Ouch that sound painful! You don't feel pain from it anymore do you? Mine was from an infection I got from a bite and after medicine and time it went away, but also left a crater lol. My bump on my head is from falling out of a moving car. I bled a lot and as a young kid that really freaked me out.
No, thankfully there's no pain anymore. It hurt like crazy for at least a month after I fell, making it almost impossible to sit down or sleep, but now I don't feel anything. I googled it and it seems like the impact killed the fat cells in that area. It's possible they may grow back one day but for now I've got a huge dent.

Falling out of a moving car sounds quite traumatic. I'm glad you're doing well now.

I've got one on my right armpit from a tornado back in 2011. My arm looked messed up afterward, but it's not too noticeable anymore. Also one on my entire leg from riding my bike into barbed wire smh.

No, thankfully there's no pain anymore. It hurt like crazy for at least a month after I fell, making it almost impossible to sit down or sleep, but now I don't feel anything. I googled it and it seems like the impact killed the fat cells in that area. It's possible they may grow back one day but for now I've got a huge dent.

Falling out of a moving car sounds quite traumatic. I'm glad you're doing well now.
Sorry for the late reply. I'm glad you don't feel any pain of any kind. Having a scar is not great, but not being in constant pain over it is good.

I honestly can't remember much. I just remember the fall, getting up, and then running around as a mechanic stood in shock. Like I can't even remember getting stitches or anything.

I have a scar in my eye because I once had a corneal injury, and some scars on my knees from falling as a kid I guess?

i have one on my elbow from when i was younger, i tripped at school and grazed it and it eventually got infected. i also currently have one on my arm from a loose piece of wire a few months back, and one on my knee from falling on a rough carpet, but there is potentially still time for them to heal so they may not be permanent scars

Warning as I briefly mention blood for those who are sensitive.

I really only have one notable one. For a job in the past I went to pick up a spool of wire and my thumb slid into one of the holes along the top and it sliced right into me since it's made of super thin metal. I knew I had cut myself instantly but shrugged it off at first until a few mins later I looked at my hand and it was completely soaked in blood. I cleaned it up and bandaged it. In retrospect I probably needed a couple stitches as it went super deep but I was careful with keeping it clean and would often tape it shut. Now its just a small thin white line.

I also just remembered a more minor but more visible scar that I have. Back in University I accidently stabbed myself in the leg with a freshly sharpened graphite pencil. It didn't bleed or anything but I was never able to fully get all traces of the graphite out so I have a dark grey dot permanently beside my kneecap.

i have one in my leg where a mole used to be. it was assymetrical and moles like that can develop into skin cancer, so i had it removed. if you have freckles and moles, remember to always keep an eye on them and visit the dermmatologist, kids. the doctors even let me see the chunk of skin floating in a little jar, it was sick.

I have several scars. All were from the past year. I have a few small ones from my cat scratching me when I picked her up at the wrong time. Around May of last year I had a surgery to get rid of an enlarged parathyroid that gave me hypercalcemia and now I have a barely noticeable scar on my lower neck. I also cut my tongue from a sharp shard from a broken cup that created a small black scar in the middle of it.

Back