• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What scars do you have?

I accidentally gave myself 2 new scars on my right pointer finger. My nails are naturally sharp and I pick at my lips alot.

I also used to have an open scar on my right toe. My bedroom used to have carpet in it, but we took it out before we moved in. Because there was carpet, there was also this wooden strip that would go across the bottom of the floor where my room and the hallway meet. I guess it's to create an even floor. The carpet got tore out but that wooden strip stayed, for whatever reason. One day I hit my toe really hard on the sharp edge, so much so that it cut my skin open.

I also have scar tissue in my leaf ear, from an infection/minor surgical cut/healing.

Honestly, too many to count. Most of my biggest ones are burns...but, I have plenty of others just from splitting fire wood, hiking, working in kitchens, etc. My worst one is on the top of my right hand, and is from burning myself on the wood burning stove in my living room when I was placing a log in it...maybe about 6 or 7 years ago. It was the coldest part of the winter, so the fire was way hotter than it should have been. The hot coals were just piled really high, so when I put the log on top, I went to nudge it to push some of the coals out of the way. The top of my hand touched the metal lip on the top of the stove, and it just instantly went 'tsssshhhh'. When I say it was a fraction of a second, I mean...it was like a fifth of a second. I had a black mark on my hand, so I thought "let me wash this off". I washed it off, and my skin just went with it...like rubber cement. So, yeah...I have this big line on my hand. That's the worst one. It literally took months to heal. It was definitely a third degree burn, but I never went to the hospital for it. Lol

Besides stretch marks, I have some scars on my forehead from childhood traumas along with some acne scars.

I have a couple scars on my face from when I got chicken pox as a wee child. It left little craters which I hate a lot. I thought they weren't that noticable but then this lady at work has asked me twice why I have pox marks on my face. Idk why she asked me a seperate second time when I had already given her an answer. I think she thought they were drug pox marks which is terrible considering I've never been addicted to drugs. I should have told her to mind her business lol.

under my chin i've still got a scar from when i fell over my bike handlebars a few years back and i've got a scar on my big toe from when i tried riding my bike with flip flops a few years back as well

i guess i just had some bad bike luck for a stretch

I have 3 random scars on my left leg that i'm not sure where they came from. My other scars are in random places from the thousands of bug bites I've had over the years.

A single burn scar on my left knee when I accidentally touched it on a burning hot kettle lol. I also have a birthmark near my left elbow. I don't see it, but people have commented on scars being on my face. I think they're there because my sibling used to scratch me lmao (we were kids, we don't fight anymore now)

I have a few, some I know how I got, some I don't. I have a couple little circular scars one my hands/fingers that I got from doing glass blowing, when a few accidents happened and little bits of hot glass ended up there. >< I have an old little burn on the side of my wrist, that I got from when we replaced our oven a few years ago and I tried to bake some gluten free bread (for my sister) in it, and didn't realize the heating bit was at the top of this oven instead of the bottom, like our old one, bumped my arm right up onto it. I have a little funny scar on my leg that looks like a "(" that I have no memory of getting but I've had for most of my life, I always have the urge to draw little dots and make it a smiley face. xD I've got a round, raised bump of a scar on my elbow, from running into the lock on the garage door as a kid, annnnndd a scar on my knuckles from getting bitten by a small dog some years back. That's all, I think.

I have a a chicken pox scar on my forehead but it's hard to notice. I also have a scar on one of my shins from a second degree sunburn.

I just got my first scar last month. A piece from a broken cup sliced my tongue while I was getting a drink. It bled profusely for nearly four hours. Now a small black scar is on the back of my tongue. What’s surprising is that it never hurt. Even when it was bleeding I didn’t feel anything. Food doesn’t taste as strong as it used to, but otherwise it’s mostly normal.

I have a scar on my right cheek near my eye where I got a piece of glass in my face as a baby from a broken light :p then another on my right shin when I was a dumb preteen climbing a fence and got cut. And then just an unfortunate number of chicken pox scars

I have a couple of nasty scars from surgery due to me breaking my arm so bad that I needed a metal rod, LOL. The bone healing process was not going well. But the surgeon was trying to maneuver the rod into my arm and accidentally sliced me in the process. So I have a very faint scar from that, and two nasty scars from where she opened my skin to place the rod inside. I hate when people touch it, or even when I do. I think it’s like a trauma thing? It makes me really anxious and I get a chill rushing down my spine.

Along with miscellaneous knee scrape scars and such from when I was a kid, this is all I can think of at the moment xD

I have a few scars:

- Smallpox vaccine scar on my left upper arm since newborn
- One on my right knee when I was a kid (ran and tripped)
- Small, boomerang-shaped scar on my right thumb two years ago. I was washing some dishes. My hands were wet that a glass slipped and shattered on the floor. I grabbed a piece of a broken glass and cut myself on my right thumb. It was a bit serious, but I was okay.

I have a faint scar on my knee. I was running, and tripped on a shard of glass outside when I was about 6 years old.

i have a scar from when i hit my ankle on the edge of my bed frame :-;

I have a scar from when I cut the back of my ankle with my toe 😓

I also have a scar on my thumb from when I was trying to get the pit of an avocado out and the knife slipped and cut my thumb...

I have this pretty big scar on the back of my right elbow, I got it when I went to Six Flags with my friends, and the park was about to close. We wanted to go on one ride one more time and we were running as fast as we could towards this ride. There was a hill that all of us were running full speed down, I lost my balance and flew. I put my right arm out bent in front of me to break my fall, and hit that arm and my hip against the asphalt floor, sliding down for another few feet. I looked at my arm right away and noticed the blood and basically road rash, but I wanted to go on the ride, so I kept on running. I didn't realize my hip was scraped up until I got home and there was a blood soaked spot on my pants.

I have a scar on my knee from rug burn.

Here's the story, me and my friend, we'll call her Olivia, we were going to see the new sing and we were walking up the stairs to our seats after getting concessions, and i miss a step, fall face first, and my knee gets dragged across the carpet super hard and i get a giant rug burn on my knee.

Back