• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What series are you currently watching?

I'm rewatching Psych. It's been so long and I've never seen the first few seasons in English.

Me & Mum are rewatching Ghosts on BBC IPlayer because we haven’t seen series 4

49F9737B-7885-4FA3-9FE8-0CDC3B6144FC.jpeg

2022-disney-plus-the-santa-claus.jpg

I started watching The Santa Clauses,a new series based on the Santa Clause movies.While it doesn't capture the magic of the original 1994 movie,I thought it was funny and certainly better than The Santa Clause 3(the "Godfather 3" of the Santa Clause franchise).

I’m watching Grey’s Anatomy for the first time but I’m only on season 7 so far and there’s soooo much more to go. Idk if I can do it. Some crazy stuff happens on this show haha.

Currently watching season 2 of Inside Job, which just came out. I’ve watched season 1 twice. It’s honestly a pretty good show with some funny jokes thrown in!

i just finished up watching the sopranos recently! i started watching over the summer and then made the mistake of stopping half way through the last season all off a sudden. i ended up watching the rest of the last season but i feel like i should try to watch it again while paying better attention lol i honestly don't want to though. i also caught myself up on house of the dragon too because i was worried that if i put it off any longer i'd run into spoilers

Criminal Minds: Evolution

I lost interest in the last few seasons of Criminal Minds but after watching the revival on Disney+ it's peaked my interest in the series once again and given me the incentive to finish off the original show as well.

currently watching little women, reborn rich, and revenge of others! i love school mystery dramas, and revenge of others is absolutely amazing!! hoping it stays this way until the end

i also watched weak hero class 1 which was an incredible show, and i can't get over it even though it's been a few days since i finished it. everything about it is amazing!!!

Very, very late to the party, but just started Squid Game last night (it’s been close to a year since I’ve had Netflix, though). Great stuff, so far!

For lighter stuff, I’ve been watching Abbott Elementary & rewatching Community. So glad #sixseasonsandamovie is happening!

I finished Wednesday and I loved it! Tim Burton and the Addams Family are a perfect match and it was everything I expected. I wasn't surprised by any of the twists at the end, but I didn't need to be. The wit, the dark humor, the stellar cast, and the overall vibes kept me invested from beginning to end.

I finished Wednesday and I loved it! Tim Burton and the Addams Family are a perfect match and it was everything I expected. I wasn't surprised by any of the twists at the end, but I didn't need to be. The wit, the dark humor, the stellar cast, and the overall vibes kept me invested from beginning to end.
I loved it as well! The cast was amazing! I loved Wednesday's dance at the Nevermore dance :)
Post automatically merged:

watching the horror series Chucky (seaon 2)

and I am almost done with season 2 of the Digimon anime :)

Currently not watching any series until the next marvel series comes out. Have been watching the LOTR movies this week with my wife though since it's her favorite. Next will be The Hobbit and then we'll go from there.

Been watching the Mysterious Benedict Society on Disney plus about four orphans who enter a school scholarship competition but end up getting recruited for a top-secret world-saving mission instead.
1000000166.jpg

I’ve watched all the Wednesday episodes. - Netflix
I’ve watched all the Megan & Harry episodes - Netflix
I’ve watched all the Willow episodes so far - Disney +
I’ve watched all the Santa Clause’s episodes so far - Disney +

Back