• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What series are you currently watching?

Currently watching The Office (US version), Hunter x Hunter (2011 series one) and haven't started, but really want to get back into watching Cowboy Bebop. Got through about 8 episodes, REALLY enjoyed it, then just randomly stopped for some reason XD.

Somehow, I found full episodes of The Lucy Show on YouTube. It may be old, but it’s still funny.

My dad asked me, “Have you heard of this anime called Castlevania?”

I chuckled, as I enjoy the games, but then remembered it became an animated series. I’ll have to try it out sometime. It’ll be awkward as I wrote some fanfiction for it back in the day, but I’ve definitely put the past behind me lol.

Also, I’d like a season with Soma Cruz and Mina…if they ever get around to it.

1319588-h-c658df71b7e9.jpg

I've been watching She-Hulk: Attorney At Law.Yeah,it's a ridiculous premise for a TV series but it's also really funny.It's nice to watch a superhero series/movie that doesn't have a lot of that heavy,end-of-the-world stuff going on.

Also…not current, but a series I rewatched during the first wave of the pandemic (2020) was Liberty’s Kids. It’s a PBS cartoon about the Revolutionary War, and I mostly watched it out of nostalgia. It’s not the best, but still worth a watch.

Currently? I’m binge-watching Amphibia again, I’ve missed the characters a lot since the show ended. Before that I rewatched The Owl House. So excited for the upcoming specials! (even though it sucks that it had to get cancelled)

currently watching: Friends (i'm on series 10 - i sort of started sort of midway through series 9 but i have seen some of the earlier episodes so it's chill)
Doctor Who (started watching from the david tennant and donna noble era - 'the runaway bride' from series 3, and have skipped a season 'cause donna is not present. will start 'partners in crime' from series 4 in the near future). i just like their era more okay
also strictly come dancing when it's on

edit - also taskmaster on channel 4 (britcom thing with variants in other countries)

Last edited:
Been watching a lot of King of the Hill lately! Never thought I would get in to this show; when I was a kid I would always change the channel immediately.

We also started Chainsaw Man but have only seen one episode! I love it so far.

I've finished Rings of Power and House of the Dragon.

I'm currently watching Black Sails, a historical drama that features both real and fictional pirates. I'm in the middle of season 2 now (there are 4 seasons in total) and I'm loving it. Warning that it is very mature, though.

I recently acquired the complete box sets of some of my favorite TV series:

71FLxDT69TL._SX342_.jpg
51S2NZOfH-L._AC_SY580.jpg
s-l500 (1).jpg
51S6vmOp4bL._AC_SY580_.jpg
01-0163187.jpg

Left to right:The Sopranos,Lovejoy,Have Gun-Will Travel,Dark Skies,Square Pegs

The Sopranos: The exploits of a New Jersey organized crime family.

Lovejoy: A quirky British antiques dealer who often gets into trouble.

Have Gun-Will Travel: A Western for people who don't like Westerns.The hero,Paladin,is a fixer who uses his brains just as much as his gun to make things right.

Dark Skies: A young couple uncovers a secret alien invasion and are harassed by government goons.

Square Pegs: Two nerd girls try to deal with high school in the 80's.

There's a cute anime on Netflix called Romantic Killer, it's really good so I've been watching that :)
Post automatically merged:

I really want to see season 2 of the Chucky horror series, probably going to buy it digitally

Last edited:
i'm currently nearly finished only murder in the building and loving it! i love their dynamic, it's super entertaining

i also finished young royals season 2 (binged it in one night) it was good but i preferred season 1

i've been watching schitt's creek! i'm really enjoying it, i haven't watched it in some time, but i'm on season 3 i think? my favorite characters are david, moira, and stevie. the show makes me laugh, cringe, and ultimately makes me feel good. i also like how the episodes are on the shorter side, because its easier for my incredibly short attention span to stay focused on it lol.

i also might start watching breaking bad, what do you guys think of it?

started watching the crown on netflix. i don’t really care for the royal family, but it seems interesting + i was bored and not sure what else to watch lol. idk how much of it is factual and how much is just for dramatization, but it’s not bad so far! i think the casting is good.

also watched wandavision and fleabag a while ago. both were amazing. :)

Currently working my way through the newest series of 'Two Doors Down' on the BBC iPlayer. It's just not the same without Cathy!

Watching Dead End Paranormal Park on Netflix. So far I'm liking it, I like the LGBT representation and it's pretty cute and funny if a bit formulaic.

Re-watching Friends for the 100th time.
Also re-watching Toradora, Dragon Maid (had no idea there was a 2nd season til now!), and about to re-watch Terror in Resonance so my boyfriend can check it out for the first time.

Also watching the Nanny for the first time, I think I’m on season 3 now? I love her so much lol.

Back