• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What shops do you want to have in the strip mall?

I was talking about how we will change the exterior, cause I am hoping it won't be like the roof paint, where once you buy it, it's put up and replaced the old thing, I'd hate it if it were like that, but I doubt it will be.

id hate that too
id think that they would be items in someway though i have no idea how theyd do that really

I think it will look like the screen where we can see and select the items for our town like where they display the street lamps, benches and clock posts but it will show your house and the fence/roof/ect.

I think you'll have to go up to Tom Nook's Real Estate office to get your house remodeled, as in changing it's outward appearance.

In the mall, I want there to be a store where I can higher someone to come an shake my trees and collect my fruit and get stung by my bees.

In the mall, I want there to be a store where I can higher someone to come an shake my trees and collect my fruit and get stung by my bees.

lol but getting stung by the bees is half the fun XD
but honestly i wouldnt like that lol
its easy enough for me to do that myself

Back