• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What shops do you want to have in the strip mall?

The nightclub is an interesting concept. I find I don't play AC at night as much, purely because there's not much to do.
I've never bothered to looks for the bugs, or fish at night. That would be interesting, since most of the shops are closed past a certain time. And a DJ animal would be good, it'd be a different personality, and they could always wrap some music furniture set into the game, which he gave you if you came to the Nightclub on certain nights... or something.

Not trying to "fuel the fire" here, but Superpenguin, you do have a tendancy to not like ideas which aren't your own, that being said I have seen you liking ideas which are from others, and colinx shouldn't have continued to argue.
End of.

Exactly. A nightclub would give some life to the otherwise lifeless hours that take up the night.

Just throwing this out there too because I just thought of it.

Brewster never sleeps. Ever.
He never even leaves his cafe, and the cafe should have closing hours.

OMG Brewster doesn't sleep! That is weird, but if he has closing hours, he should stay open 24 hours on saturdays for K.K.

And, I don't have a tendancy to dislike ideas that aren't mine, I do like ideas, just a nightclub isn't AC, and it will encourage kids to stay up late just to go there, and that really wouldn't be good.

You do.
They can stay up late on Friday nights, Saturday nights and in the holidays. Kids all end up staying up late at some point.

K.K doesn't play until past a certain time, and you can only get one song per week.

Just because I can, I'm going to say Brewsters should also serve tea for the heck of it, and possible hot chocolate. (especially during winter) He also better have to go drinks, because I'd love to randomly have a drink in my home in the winter, or outside in the summer. Then we could also have little contests to see who could drink the most drinks the fastest LOL.

Ok, but see, if a night club is just a place to socialize but given a nice look, it basically is just the city plaza from CF, just inside and only open at night.

I will now refer to my earlier post, about there being a music furniture set, at the top of the page.

yes I know, I read all the posts, but I refered back to the original idea and there was never discussion after the music set, which making a special set for everything is just too much, and it doesn't make a place worth it either.

You can't just constantly put in another special set, it's just too much.

Well, you could always try and come up with an idea for it.
Oh wait, you hate the idea.

Actually, here's a thought, maybe the DJ could give you new music? (as in, not K.K songs)
After all it is a nightclub, there's gotta be music! I think you'd have to be in there for a certain length of time or something, a couple of minutes? You can never have too much music. ;)

Well, you could always try and come up with an idea for it.
Oh wait, you hate the idea.

Actually, here's a thought, maybe the DJ could give you new music? (as in, not K.K songs)
After all it is a nightclub, there's gotta be music! I think you'd have to be in there for a certain length of time or something, a couple of minutes? You can never have too much music. ;)

But K.K. gives you music, if you can just go get music from the nightclub, K.K.'s music wouldn't be as great.

Bu let's just get off the nightclub, okay? It's bringing up too much discussion which people think is actually an argument.

Lets change the subject.

We should have a shop where you can make changes to your houses. I know they will because of the trailers, but maybe you can put up a bulletin board next to your house or something. (I know, I am a bad subject changer.)

But K.K. gives you music, if you can just go get music from the nightclub, K.K.'s music wouldn't be as great.

Bu let's just get off the nightclub, okay? It's bringing up too much discussion which people think is actually an argument.

K.K's music is an entirely different genre then music you would hear at a club. It would be nice to have some variety in music at your home rather then just having K.K's guitar songs.

K.K's music is an entirely different genre then music you would hear at a club. It would be nice to have some variety in music at your home rather then just having K.K's guitar songs.

True. But at your house, its not Kk Slider ainging, its the Radio mode.

honestly i dont really like the idea of a night club in animal crossing at all really
it doesnt feel like animal crossing at all
and i think if they keep adding things like that it wont really feel like animal crossing when they add too many things like that

honestly i dont really like the idea of a night club in animal crossing at all really
and i think if they keep adding things like that it wont really feel like animal crossing when they add too many things like that

Thats exactly what superpenguin said

Thank you for standing up to the majority! I agree 100% with you.

Now on the topic of the house exteriors, there was said to be a workshop(i think that's for the town decor though)
I wonder how we would change the house exterior, good question, maybe it will be something added to the attic to do that?

Thank you for standing up to the majority! I agree 100% with you.

Now on the topic of the house exteriors, there was said to be a workshop(i think that's for the town decor though)
I wonder how we would change the house exterior, good question, maybe it will be something added to the attic to do that?

np lol
im not sure whats going to be happening with the exteriors if theyll be sold at the workshop or in some other way lol

np lol
im not sure whats going to be happening with the exteriors if theyll be sold at the workshop or in some other way lol

I was talking about how we will change the exterior, cause I am hoping it won't be like the roof paint, where once you buy it, it's put up and replaced the old thing, I'd hate it if it were like that, but I doubt it will be.

I was talking about how we will change the exterior, cause I am hoping it won't be like the roof paint, where once you buy it, it's put up and replaced the old thing, I'd hate it if it were like that, but I doubt it will be.

Now I have mixed emotions about the nightclub LOL

It doesn't feel like AC at all which is why it really shouldn't be put in there. I figure that all it would be is a place to walk around in and chat with animals. That would be kinda boring, especially taking "There's a mayor at a nightclub" into consideration.

Back