• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What shops do you want to have in the strip mall?

I am just going to do the mature thing and stop posting. Somebody gets so hostile over having an opinion/idea that doesn't match theirs.

Yeah, aruging back and forth with someone is mature.

@superpenguin
Me too. If the nightclub is only talking to animals and walking around, THATS THE SAME THING WE CAN DO IN (NAME OF TOWN)!
Yeah, I agree. If the mall is full of boringness, it seems good to add a nightclub.

I hope shampoodle's has more hairstyles, maybe more colors, but I don't really think there are many more colors to add.

And possibly hair dye, just in case you like the hair style you have now, but just want to change the color? I don't know, that'd be nice.

That seems good, but I would just have an option to just change the color xD

I hope we have a hair-system furniture thing where you can change your hair at home. You would earn it after having your hair done at Shampoodle's 100 times.

Even though it would ruin Shampoodle's and she would go out of business and then she gets so mad at you she reports it to Shizu LOL

Yeah, aruging back and forth with someone is mature.

Did you even read what I posted? I said I am going to do the mature thing and stop posting. If I don't stop then he will never stop because as I just said he gets hostile when my opinion/idea doesn't match what he thinks belongs in the game.

Did you even read what I posted? I said I am going to do the mature thing and stop posting. If I don't stop then he will never stop because as I just said he gets hostile when my opinion/idea doesn't match what he thinks belongs in the game.

When I read it, it seemed different.
I'm not talking about you "doing the mature thing and stop posting". I'm talking about SOMETHING ELSE. This case happened twice already, so let's stop and pretend this never happened.

That seems good, but I would just have an option to just change the color xD

I hope we have a hair-system furniture thing where you can change your hair at home. You would earn it after having your hair done at Shampoodle's 100 times.

Even though it would ruin Shampoodle's and she would go out of business and then she gets so mad at you she reports it to Shizu LOL

oh yeah, your own chair would e great, but you would definitely have to earn it, not just buy it from Nooks one day.

I don't get hostile, and because my opinion didn't match yours wasn't the main reason I started arguing, it just didn't seem animal crossing.

Somebody could say there could be oval heads and round heads in this game, I don't really like that, but it seems possible.

Please try not to fight guys.

The nightclub is a good idea, it gives you more to do at night, when there is practically nothing else to do aside from fishing and catching bugs, which then you're forced to keep because the store is closed.

AC could implement their own version of a nightclub to a more refined and laid back place. The Roost is nice and all, but anytime you go there it's so...dead. You might get one or two people to show up there, but it's tiny, and empty almost all the time. There really needs to be a popular place for your neighbors to go and actually have a lot of them there.

Please try not to fight guys.

The nightclub is a good idea, it gives you more to do at night, when there is practically nothing else to do aside from fishing and catching bugs, which then you're forced to keep because the store is closed.

AC could implement their own version of a nightclub to a more refined and laid back place. The Roost is nice and all, but anytime you go there it's so...dead. You might get one or two people to show up there, but it's tiny, and empty almost all the time. There really needs to be a popular place for your neighbors to go and actually have a lot of them there.

That's what I tried to tell them, but I really shouldn't blame anyone LOL!
I would have that as well, but more AC-feeling. I don't want buildings like "Eye Doctor" and "Supermarket" because they don't feel Animal Crossing (like superpenguin said)

The purpose of the night club isn't to make the plaza useless. We don't even know if there is a plaza. The night club could be a place where you could possibly chat from Neighbors in your town or other towns you've visited online. Also, it could be another place to go to while your friends are online.

The purpose of the night club isn't to make the plaza useless. We don't even know if there is a plaza. The night club could be a place where you could possibly chat from Neighbors in your town or other towns you've visited online. Also, it could be another place to go to while your friends are online.

True about the plaza. Who said there was a plaza LOL!

It would make an awesome online place, we would be able to "dance." I would make a new "bar." Whenever we buy (kid-friendly) drinks, we level up our friendship with the bar owner (like Brewsters). I would also like appearances by KK Slider or someone new.

so animals leave your town to go to the night club? sorry If I am not following, but I wouldn't want my animals to leave town and go to any place, I would want to them to stay in my town all day(except when one will go to the roost)

True about the plaza. Who said there was a plaza LOL!

It would make an awesome online place, we would be able to "dance." I would make a new "bar." Whenever we buy (kid-friendly) drinks, we level up our friendship with the bar owner (like Brewsters). I would also like appearances by KK Slider or someone new.

but most likely we won't be able to visit the mall in online gameplay..

The Shampoodle needs more styles. It also needs the ability to choose your color and hairstyle, or even create your own. I wonder If you can choose your facial features in the game, that would be nice. That could be something in the Shampoodle (like how she gave you a Mii face).

The nightclub idea is an interesting one. It could be implemented a little like the CF Museum in the fact that you had the ability to walk upstairs to another floor. A DJ animal of some kind could be cool. The downstairs could be used for dancing and socializing with people from your town, while the upstairs could be used for socializing with animals from other towns. This could all go well, but only if the animals are given more personalities and can do a little more.

The Shampoodle needs more styles. It also needs the ability to choose your color and hairstyle, or even create your own. I wonder If you can choose your facial features in the game, that would be nice. That could be something in the Shampoodle (like how she gave you a Mii face).

The nightclub idea is an interesting one. It could be implemented a little like the CF Museum in the fact that you had the ability to walk upstairs to another floor. A DJ animal of some kind could be cool. The downstairs could be used for dancing and socializing with people from your town, while the upstairs could be used for socializing with animals from other towns. This could all go well, but only if the animals are given more personalities and can do a little more.

you can choose your own hairstyle, it doesn't just come out and ask you though, cause that what AC is and that's what makes it fun.

Back